Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Fundamentals of shia religion

This is a discussion on Fundamentals of shia religion within the Islamic Theology and Ideology forums, part of the Islamic Knowledge category; How a rafidhi takes shahada ( 0.05 to 1.15 )...

Muslim Male
    leo

Default Re: Fundamentals of shia religion

How a rafidhi takes shahada ( 0.05 to 1.15 )

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. And those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leo For This Useful Post:
    Abu'l 'Eyse (19th August 2012), umar bin khatab (19th August 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by xgp View Post
    no no i wrote another one after i got censored about getting censored it even had a poem in it
    irjaa isnt that simple you cant simply pronounce it based on a statements face value
    i give you an example im not sure where i heard this excuse me if its incorrect but it goes
    hazrat musa was going through a valley and an old shepherd was taking out thorns and leaves out of the wool of his sheep and was talking and saying o allah if you were one of my sheep i would pick the thorns and the lice from your wool and take such good care of you
    this enraged musa and he said to the man that what are you doing you crazy man but allah spoke to him and admonished him saying o musa dont be harsh with my abd he merely expresses his love for me in a manner he knows best.
    so would this be a case of irjaa?? seemingly yes but that mans heart was pure. it can be argued he wasnt intelligent it can be said he was misguided but his heart was pure none the less regardless of what he was saying allah was pleased with what seemed to musa as kufr. only allah knows what is in the hearts of men thats why i said i would not judge
    I give you another example I know someone whos facebook status says they are "spiritual but not into organized religion" first reaction?? astagfirullah haram alaik
    well second first reaction was waow someones trying to look cool at the expense of their deen on facebook
    so i asked them you know what they told me? they were like im muslim i believe i pray i fast but im not into maulvis and we're gonna conquer the white house and shia-sunni divide. it made perfect sense to me I asked my sheikh about this he agreed it wasnt kufr that persons statement. I hope you see my point also refer to
    Statements of Kufr ?
    I posted there as well
    finally i dont claim to be an authority on islam, infact i know very little about the deen (allah forgive me and you brothers guide me) this is my view as I see it im here to learn and evolve my views and understanding
    wassalaam
    There isnt a Sunni-Shia divide, this is Muslim VS Mushrik. How can there be a division amongst two groups when both are not part of the same religion to begin with? I dont think some of yall realize how far out of the fold the Shia are. Have you yourself ever sat with a Shia before and heard their crazy beliefs? I have! I recently was invited to an Iftar gathering in which someone for whatever reason invited his Shia friend to come. This man was a "mainstream" Shia. The people at the gathering questioned him about Shiasm, and this Shia man began to explain the beliefs of Shiasm.

I sat for awhile, heard some of things he was saying, and questioned him. Then after hearing some of the blatant kufr that came out of his mouth, I got up and completely left that gathering. After speaking with this Rafidha, there was not a shadow of a doubt in my mind that Shiaism was pure unadulterated kufr. To read about Shiasm in a book is one thing, but to experience and HEAR about Shiasm straight from the mouth of a Rafidha is a TOTALLY different experience. Wallahi, you think people dislike them now? Well people would dislike them 100x more after sitting with them. If the more you understand and learn about a religion, but the more you disbelieve in it, then that is a sign that it is probably pure baatil. And this Shia man gave me that affect. The more he talked, the more I rejected.

Shiasm is not Islam and is not from the Sunnah. But the Rafidha circumvent this fact by pretending that they have their own subjective sources of hadith. But to prove how fake Shiasm is, lets ignore hadith and lets talk about the QURAN. The Quran which Shiasm diametrically opposes and contradicts. Strike one, the Shia curse the shahaba even though Allah (swt) said in the Quran: And the foremost to embrace Islam of the Muhajirun and the Ansar and also those who followed them exactly (in Faith). Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him. He has prepared for them Gardens under which rivers flow (Paradise), to dwell therein forever. That is the supreme success. [9:100].

Strike 2, they curse Aisha (ra) even after Allah (swt) himself revealed Surah An Noor in her defense. Strike 3, they curse Abu Bakr (ra) even after Allah (swt) referred to him as the companion in the cave. That's three strikes from the Quran itself, they've struck out of Islam just from using Quran as the criteria. We dont even have to go into Hadith (which we have the ability to) to put them out of Islam. Allah (swt) himself has vouched for those who the Rafidha curse. Anyone who hates anyone who Allah (swt) himself praised in the Quran, has gone against the Quran itself. So how are Shias Muslim?

Last edited by ChicagoSalafiyyah; 19th August 2012 at 06:03 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChicagoSalafiyyah For This Useful Post:
    leo (19th August 2012)

Muslim Male
    leo

Arafah, 9th day of Dhol-Hijjah

"A hadith, or a saying, of Prophet Muhammad (peace of Allah be on him and his pure progeny) goes that Allah certainly looks at the visitors of Hussein in Karbala before He looks at His (Allahs) visitors in Mt. Arafah ".

Jafariya News :

Arafah Day at Husseini shrine Allah surely looks at Hussein visitors in Karbala before Hi | Jafariya News Network

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. And those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.

Muslim Male
    leo

Book: Kashaful Aqaid ( page 150 - 161 )

Author: Syed Baqir Nisar Zaidi

Excerpts From Sermon of Recognition

This is one of Moula Ali (as)‟s most famous sermons. It can be found in most authentic Shia books. We are narrating this from Al Ali Sultan un Naseera page no. 118. They narrated it from Al Burhan 14th Edition Marifat tul Aimmah (as) bil Noorania by Mulvi Nabi Bux Mashahdi.

Allama Muhammad Baqir Majilisi writes in his book Bihar ul Anwar Seventh Edition, Muhammad bin Sadqa narrates:-

Hz Abu Dharr (ra) asked Hz Salman (as), O‟Abu Abdullah! What is the recognition of the noor of Ameerul Momineen (as)? Hz Salman (as) replied, O‟Jondab! Let‟s go to Ameerul Momineen (as) and ask Him how to recognize His Noor. So they went to Moula Ali (as) Then 'Imam Alí (a.s ) narrated:

1. O Salmán! The faith (iman) of a believer will not attain the level of perfection unless and until he would recognize me as a Noor.

2. O Salmán! O Jondáb! In true essence, recognition of me as a Noor is the acceptance of Allah and recognition and knowledge of Allah is indeed my appreciation.

3. Muhammad (saw) is the Lord of Paradise and I am the Lord of the Jahannum.

4. Muhammad (saw) is the Lord of Earthquakes and I am the Lord of Trembling.

5. I am the Protected Tablet‟ (Lowhay Mahfooz) and all the knowledge it has originates from Me.

6. I know what is in the heavens and what is on the earth. I am, in truth, the Perspicuous Book. I give life unto the dead and I have all the knowledge that is in the heavens and on the earth. I am the Perspicuous Book.

7. I am the one who enabled Noah (as) to sail his Ark. I was present with Jonah (Younis) in the belly of the Whale. I parted the sea for Moses to create a save pass‟ through it.

8. I make rivers and oceans to flow and create fountains to burst from the crest of the earth. When I call together all of man and jinn, they will hear My call as if I was by their side.

9. I am that Khidír who taught Moses. I taught David and Solomon. I am Dhu'l Qarnayn.

10. I am also the one who raised and firm the peaks and flattened the Earth.

11. We are the proof of Allah. His trustee. We are the face of Allah. We are the eyes of Allah. We are the tongue of Allah. Allah punishes the creation because of Us. He gives reward because of Us. However, he who quibbles with why and how‟ becomes a disbeliever.

12. I am the one who gives death and brings the dead back to life by the will of My Lord. I am the one who provides rizq (sustenance) which is consumed and stored in your houses.

13. Our will is the will of Allah. Our dislikes are the dislikes of Allah.

14. Allah has taught to Us the true meaning of ism e azam (hidden name of Allah). With the power of this ism e azam if We so wished We could rip apart the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them. There is no place that is beyond Our reach. We can reside upon the earth, the heavens, the East or the West. There is no veil between Us and Allah.

15. The whole creation of Allah is under Our obedience. The heavens and the earth, the sun and moon, stars, mountains, trees, animals, rivers, oceans, jannah and jahannum (paradise and hell). Allah has blessed Us with all of this through ism e azam. We are the only ones whom Allah has blessed with this knowledge. Even though We eat, drink, and walk like humans, We have command over the whole creation of Allah.

16. O‟Salman! O‟Jondab! This is Our marifat ul noorania (recognition of Our noor). So attach yourself to it and you will be guided.

Muslim Male
    leo

Book: Kashaful Aqaid

Tawheed According to Shia

1. The true meaning of tawheed is not to gain the marifat of Allah but to gain the marifat of His absolute Wali e Mutaliq Moula Ali (as).

2. Allah never said I created this whole universe for My own marifat (recognition). Allah put this responsibility on that manifestation which came into being from Allah Himself. It is Their
    responsibility to show us how to recognize Allah.Moula Ali (as) said to Hz Salman (as) and Hz Abu Dharr (ra), We are the explanation of tawheed among you. We are His appearance among you.

3. one cannot gain marifat of tawheed without having marifat of wilayat. Allah sent His Wali e Muttaliq (as) in human form so that we could gain the marifat of Allah according to our own intellect and limitations.

4. The purpose of sending Moula Ali (as) in the form of a human was so that man could easily recognize Moula Ali (as) from His physical appearance. That is true marifat (recognition). It has been proven by Quran that Moula Ali (as) is the nafs of Allah.

5. According to Mr. Khoemeni (Misbah ul Hadiya alil Calipha wal Wilaya) Moula Ali (as) has all the same attributes as the Oneness of Allah, and He has full command over all of those attributes. He also has full command over the whole of creation of Allah, but He never revealed these attributes in their full detail to the people because these attributes in their full sense can only be known and seen by Allah.

6. Moula Ali (as) said, I am the Kalimatul Allah who created the whole universe and established its timings.

7. The meanings of shirk fi safaat is to associate any attributes with Allah and deny these attributes for Moula Ali (as).

8. When Moula Ali (as) says, I am the one who created this universe. I am the one laid this earth. I am the one who established the mountains. I am the one who made the rivers to flow. I am the one who gives death, and I am the one who gives life. When people heard this, their ignorance made them become so frustrated. Immediately they issued fatwas of shirk. They are unaware of this truth. If you will even think against the sayings of Moula Ali (as), then you are the one committing shirk.

9. When you associate another with the Imam who was appointed by Allah, it is the same as if you have associated a partner with Allah Himself.

10. If you disobey Moula Ali (as) regardless if the matter is small or big, you have done shirk against Allah.

11. One who has associated a partner with Moula Ali (as) is a mushrik.

Muslim Male
    leo

Book: Kashaful Aqaid

Adl ( Justice )

It has been proven completely that Allah‟s attributes and His actions are revealed through His Mahzer and Trustee which is His Wali e Muttaliq (Moula Ali as). This is why every particle of creation and its organization within the universe is a proof that His Wali e Muttaliq is free from all kinds of in-completion. This is adl.

Explanation of Nabuwat (Prophet hood)

The Greatest Message

1. Sura an-Naba (The Announcement) 1-3: ―Where of do they question one another? It is of the naba ul azeem (great message). Concerning whichbthey are in disagreement.

2. We will refer to the tafseer of Masoomeen (as) so that you will know what is the greatest message which all the prophets were ordered by Allah to deliver to the creation.

3. Usool e Kafi Kitab Hujjat chapter 107 hadith 34, Imam Jafar Sadiq (as) said in the tafseer of this ayah, This great message was wilayat of Moula Ali (as).

4. In Usool e Kafi, when Imam Muhammad Baqir (as) was asked regarding the tafseer of this ayah, Imam (as) said, This is for Ameerul Momineen (as). He use to say There is no ayah of Allah that is greater than Me. There is no message of Allah which is greater than Me.

5. Moula Ali (as) says in Khutbat Bayan, I am the one who to whom Allah has ordered every ummah (nation) in My obedience.

Tabligh (Preaching)

Moula Ali (as) said i n a gathering of companions, Allah made Muhammad (saw) prophet and after Him (Muhammad saw), He (Allah) appointed Us as caliphs. Then He ordered RasoolAllah (saw) to do the tabligh regarding this matter. So RasoolAllah (saw) fulfilled the order of Allah by doing tabligh on this. Allah has ordered all the Muslims upon seeing other Muslims to do this tabligh that Aal e Muhammad (as) are the Imams. Their obedience is wajib (compulsory). Apart from this, Allah did not order the tabligh of any other matter.

(Haqaiqul Wasayat First Edition page no. 375 ref Ahtejaj Tabrisi page no. 74-75)

Muslim Male
    leo

Book: Mushkil Kusha ( Remover of Difficulties )

Author: Professor Shakat Ali Abid

1. While travelling in a desert, a bird sat on the hands of Moula Ali and talked to him in arabic. Moula Ali asked the bird from where he gets food in this desert? The bird replied " whenever I feel hungry, I recall your wilayah and when I feel thirsty, I show disassociation with your enemies".

2. Moula Ali talked to the sun seven times during which the sun requested Moula Ali to ask Allah to save the sun from punishment.

3. Moula Ali was preaching in the mosque of Kufa and suddenly a huge python appeared and came straight to Moula Ali and said something in his ears in a language, which was not understood by the people sitting around. The python kept talking to Maula Ali for a long time, then received reply from Maula Ali in the same language and went back. The people asked Moula Ali about the matter and he replied that the python was detailed over jinns, who were disputing in some matters, the python had come to him to receive orders. He told the solution of all the disputes.

4. Moula Ali gave life to son of Nuh (AS) as requested by the people.

5. In Kufa, a person requested Moula Ali that he wanted to see his family in Medina. Moula Ali told him to close his eyes and he found himself on the roof of his home in Medina.

6. When questioned by a person regarding availability of worldly means, Moula Ali picked stones and turned them into precious pearls.

7. Moula Ali was passing through the market of Kufa and saw a Jew screaming and hitting his head. Upon inquiry, he informed that he lost 60 donkeys loaded with goods and material in a desert. Moula Ali took along the Jew and reached the point. He drew a circle on the earth and asked everyone to come inside the circle. He then shouted at the jinns and ordered them to return the stolen material along-with donkeys, failing which he would slaughter all the jinns with his sword al zulfiqar. The jinns begged for mercy and returned all the material and donkeys.

8. During caliphate of Umar (RA), Medina suffered from earthquake. Umar (RA) prayed for removal of this calamity but the intensity of earthquake kept increasing. Umar (RA) requested Moula Ali and he kicked the earth three times, the earth became calm and quiet.

Contd............

Muslim Male
    leo

Book: Mushkil Kusha ( Remover of Difficulties )

Author: Professor Shakat Ali Abid

9. When Ali (RA) visited the palace of Kisra, he found a human skull. Upon inquiry, the skull revealed that he was king kisra and that he recognized Ali (RA) as commander of the faithful and Imam of Momineen. The people after witnessing the incident started considering Ali (RA) as Allah.

Astghfirullah.

10. A dog used to bite people while proceeding to the mosque. People complained the Prophet (saw). The Prophet (saw) visited the owners house. The dog was brought in front and questioned regarding the matter. The dog said that he bites nasabis and hypocrites only. If they disassociate themselves from showing enmity and hatred against Ali (RA), he would quit biting them.

11. The hypocrites of Medina doubted Ilm ul Ghayb of the Prophet (saw). Ali (RA) called everyone in the mosque and told them to ask anything concerning ghayb from him. Someone asked Ali (RA), had he seen Allah? Ali (RA) became annoyed and told that he never repeated sajda during prayer, till he witnessed Allah and he knew everything about Arsh.

12. Jibrael (as) came in front of Ali (RA) in human form, didnt reveal his identity and asked about Jibrael. Ali scanned the earth and skies through his eyes and told Jibrael, he was standing in front of him.

13. Imam Hassan (RA) narrated, his father Ali (RA) asked him to bring water for ablution during night. He went out to fetch water and saw an unknown person holding a pot of water who told Imam Hassan that he was Jibrael and had come to deliver the water from heavens.

14. A Jinn visited Prophet (saw) to receive orders regarding matters of deen. Meanwhile Ali (RA) also arrived. Upon seeing Ali, the jinn got frightened. The prophet inquired the matter from jinn. He said that He was kafir during kingdom of Suleman (AS). His tribe attacked Suleman (AS) but suddenly this young person (Ali) appeared and played pivotal role in defeating his tribe.

15. Another jinn once visited the Prophet (saw) and complained that a tribe of kafir jinns had occupied his garden / land and requested for the Prophets help. The Prophet (saw) asked from the companions however none of them showed willingness. The Prophet asked Ali to go with the jinn and resolve his problem. Salam Farsi (RA) also accompanied them till he was stopped by Ali at a certain point. Then Ali and jinn went ahead while Salman Farsi kept waiting, however Ali didnt come back. Salan Farsi returned alone. At the time of maghrib prayer Ali and the jinn appeared and told the Prophet (saw) that matter had been resolved. When asked by the Prophet, Ali said that he killed all the kafir jinns, since they refused to accept peace proposal.

16. After returning from the battle of Siffin, Ali (RA) stopped at the Euphrates river and ordered the river to split into 12 streams. All the creatures of the river appeared and pledged allegiance to the wilayah of Ali.

17. Through reliable narrations, it has been learnt that clouds also used to talk to Ali.

18. Imam Hussain (RA) narrated that his father Ali (RA) was taking bath in Euphrates river, suddenly a voice was heard from ghayb and informed that a pair of clothes had been sent by Allah for Ali.

Muslim Male
    leo

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leo For This Useful Post:
    Abul Qa'qa (23rd December 2012), umar bin khatab (23rd December 2012)

What about the great marji3 donkey ufair? Will he end up with Majlisi and other rafidi ayats and bulls?
    If I had ten arrows in my possession, I would throw one of them at the Romans, and I would throw the other nine at these tyrannical Fatimids.
    Imam Abu Bakr Al-Nabulsi

Scanned Books: Who Killed Al-Hussein?

Video: Rafidah Ayatullats shameful admition.

Al-Hussein said in one of his invocations upon shia: O Allah if you give them enjoyment for a while..then disintegrate them into groupsand divide their pathand never ever accept from them leadershipfor verily they called us for helpthen they transgress upon us and killed us.(Al-Irshaad by Al-Mufid page 241)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to umar bin khatab For This Useful Post:
    leo (24th December 2012)

Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast