Khomeini (la) better than chosen prophets

This is a discussion on Khomeini (la) better than chosen prophets within the Islamic Theology and Ideology forums, part of the Islamic Knowledge category; Accursed rafidi priest Asad Mohammed Qaseer says infant abuser khomeini (la) was better than chosen prophets of Bani Israel....

Default Khomeini (la) better than chosen prophets

Accursed rafidi priest Asad Mohammed Qaseer says infant abuser khomeini (la) was better than chosen prophets of Bani Israel.
    If I had ten arrows in my possession, I would throw one of them at the Romans, and I would throw the other nine at these tyrannical Fatimids.
    Imam Abu Bakr Al-Nabulsi

Scanned Books: Who Killed Al-Hussein?

Video: Rafidah Ayatullats shameful admition.

Al-Hussein said in one of his invocations upon shia: O Allah if you give them enjoyment for a while..then disintegrate them into groupsand divide their pathand never ever accept from them leadershipfor verily they called us for helpthen they transgress upon us and killed us.(Al-Irshaad by Al-Mufid page 241)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to umar bin khatab For This Useful Post:
    Aboo Muhammad (7th June 2012), Abu'Aaminah (7th June 2012), Abu'l 'Eyse (8th June 2012), al-omari (8th June 2012), Armitage4 (8th June 2012), leo (8th June 2012)

Abu Shawarma

Default Re: Khomeini (la) better than chosen prophets

Keep these videos coming. You have no idea how much benefit they've brought to confused Sunnis.
    ٰ

{And is one who was dead and We gave him life and made for him light by which to walk among the people like one who is in darkness, never to emerge therefrom? Thus it has been made pleasing to the disbelievers that which they were doing.}

Al-An'aam 122

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Layth For This Useful Post:
    Abu'Aaminah (7th June 2012), Abu'l 'Eyse (8th June 2012), Armitage4 (8th June 2012), leo (8th June 2012), umar bin khatab (7th June 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Shawarma View Post
    Keep these videos coming. You have no idea how much benefit they've brought to confused Sunnis.
    Can you believe today a brain dead sunni accused me to be a zionist just because I gave thumbs up to a video uploaded by sunni which showed a rafidi tattooing forehead of sunni. Even after I made clear the purpose of thumbs up on youtube i.e. how we spread videos to our subscribers and not because we love or approve what the video contains, he kept repeating the same stupid accusation.

Just can't believe we have such idiots claiming to be sunnis...
    If I had ten arrows in my possession, I would throw one of them at the Romans, and I would throw the other nine at these tyrannical Fatimids.
    Imam Abu Bakr Al-Nabulsi

Scanned Books: Who Killed Al-Hussein?

Video: Rafidah Ayatullats shameful admition.

Al-Hussein said in one of his invocations upon shia: O Allah if you give them enjoyment for a while..then disintegrate them into groupsand divide their pathand never ever accept from them leadershipfor verily they called us for helpthen they transgress upon us and killed us.(Al-Irshaad by Al-Mufid page 241)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to umar bin khatab For This Useful Post:
    Abu'l 'Eyse (8th June 2012), al-omari (8th June 2012), Layth (7th June 2012), leo (8th June 2012)

Barak Allah feek akhi, may Allah spread your dawah .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abdul Malik For This Useful Post:
    leo (8th June 2012), umar bin khatab (8th June 2012)

Abu Shawarma

Quote Originally Posted by umar bin khatab View Post
    Can you believe today a brain dead sunni accused me to be a zionist just because I gave thumbs up to a video uploaded by sunni which showed a rafidi tattooing forehead of sunni. Even after I made clear the purpose of thumbs up on youtube i.e. how we spread videos to our subscribers and not because we love or approve what the video contains, he kept repeating the same stupid accusation.

Just can't believe we have such idiots claiming to be sunnis...
    Don't pay these ignorant people any attention, bro.
    ٰ

{And is one who was dead and We gave him life and made for him light by which to walk among the people like one who is in darkness, never to emerge therefrom? Thus it has been made pleasing to the disbelievers that which they were doing.}

Al-An'aam 122

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Layth For This Useful Post:

Rep-manz

Yet more proof of why rafidah are upon kufr buwah!

And if ppl can't see it then they are dumb deaf and blind!
    "Sit with one whose limbs address you, not his mouth." Sahl ibn `Abd Allah ibn Yunus, Abu Muhammad al-Tustari (d. 283), may Allah be well-pleased with him.

: " " , : :

Ibn 'Umar said: "And do not let your words be in excess to your actions", Al-Baihaqi: Shu'ab al-Imaan and Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani: Al-Isaabah fee Taymeez as-Sahaaba

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abu'l 'Eyse For This Useful Post:

Muslim Male
    leo

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Shawarma View Post
    The Prophet (saw) said to Ali (RA):-

"By Allah even if Allah guides a single person through you, that would be much better for you than a whole lot of red camels (a costly specie of camels)". (Bukhari and Muslim).

Jazak Allah.

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. And those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leo For This Useful Post:
    Abu'l 'Eyse (8th June 2012), umar bin khatab (8th June 2012)

He is Kamina

Your doing a excellent job of exposing these Kaafirs its sad to see how some sunni sympathize with them and call them fellow muslims.

Who is worst enemy to us now the Raafidah or the Zionists?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to repentingslave For This Useful Post:
    Abu'l 'Eyse (8th June 2012), umar bin khatab (8th June 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by repentingslave View Post
    He is Kamina

Your doing a excellent job of exposing these Kaafirs its sad to see how some sunni sympathize with them and call them fellow muslims.

Who is worst enemy to us now the Raafidah or the Zionists?
    Both are worse enemies and there is not much differentiation between them.