Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Nabi (saw) noor is made From Allah's noor!!

This is a discussion on Nabi (saw) noor is made From Allah's noor!! within the Beliefs and Fundamentals forums, part of the Main Topics category; Look at the following link where Pir Qadir Jilani tries to prove that the hadith of Jabir is authentic and ...

Exclamation Nabi (saw) noor is made From Allah's noor!!

Look at the following link where Pir Qadir Jilani tries to prove that the hadith of Jabir is authentic and that Nabi saw's noor was created from Allah's own noor.

Isnt this belief shirk as how can the prophet have Allah's noor inside him?

(perhaps bro bilal can look at this instead of concentrating on minor issues such as raful yadein

I can't see the video but I know it implys the light, not Allaah Ta'ala's nur. It's meant that it's like a lamp, read the tafsir of qurtubi, jaludin and attabri on the verse. Ibn Kathir says it's quran.

"There has come to you a Light from Allah, and a Manifest Book" (Quran 5:15).

According to these mufassirs it means the Prophet Sallaho Alayhi Wasalam.
    Last edited by joefso; 29th May 2007 at 07:21 PM.
    I seek refuge with Allah from blindness after sight, from separation after contact, from alienation after closeness and proximity, from error after guidance, and from unbelief after true faith.

Assalamualaikum to all, Sufis are Dhahiris when it suits them , may Allah swt protect us from their inconsistant interpretation of Islam and guide us to what is beloved to Him.

salams

It clearly says he created the prophets nur from his own nur!!

dude,

on the frontpage you can read the ahadith:
    "O Jaabir! Verily, before the creation of anything else, Almighty Allah created the Noor of your Nabi from His Noor." (Muwahibul Laduniya; Zirkani Shareef)
    Noor of Allaah does not show that this is an attribute of Allaah, it's a ascriptive construction, also know as idafa tashrief or an ascription of ennoblement, like the title Bayt Allaah, this doesn't mean Allaah lives inside of it right (auzobillah)? It's a name for nobility, less that it's a divine attribute.

Read the tafsir of the verse I showed, you can start here.
    Last edited by joefso; 29th May 2007 at 08:02 PM.
    I seek refuge with Allah from blindness after sight, from separation after contact, from alienation after closeness and proximity, from error after guidance, and from unbelief after true faith.

hmmm akhi you sound familiar if im not mistaken I think you post on yanabi or shall i say yashirk forums and you agree with their beliefs??

The ayat you gave shows how the light ie Nabi saw refers to him being a light of guidance not created from light.

yes I'm active at yanabi, and I'm reading lots of forums. I don't refer to myself sunni, wahabi, salafi or whatever, just Muslim. And I only follow Haqiqa.

The ayat you gave shows how the light ie Nabi saw refers to him being a light of guidance not created from light.
    Yes, the ahadith confirms that. See post #6. So, what it actually means, the Prophet Sallaho Alayhi Wasalam is nur and bashr, like a ruby between stones.
    Last edited by joefso; 29th May 2007 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joefso View Post
    yes I'm active at yanabi, and I'm reading lots of forums. I don't call myself sunni, wahabi, salafi or whatever, just Muslim. And I only follow Haqiqa.

Yes, the hadith confirms that. See post #6. So, what it actually means, the Prophet Sallaho Alayhi Wasalam is nur and bashr, like a ruby between stones.
    Simple question is nabi saw made from noor?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast