Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

New and important arabic book with Audio Sharh about "Aslu din, Udhr bil Jahl,.."

This is a discussion on New and important arabic book with Audio Sharh about "Aslu din, Udhr bil Jahl,.." within the Islamic Theology and Ideology forums, part of the Islamic Knowledge category; Assalamu alaikum http://risalatun.com/kutub/kitabu-l-islam.pdf Audio Sharh: رسالة الأنبياء www.risalatun.com...

Formerly AbuIman_alMaghrabi

Default New and important arabic book with Audio Sharh about "Aslu din, Udhr bil Jahl,.."

Salafi (Retd.)

Default Re: New and important arabic book with Audio Sharh about "Aslu din, Udhr bil Jahl,.."

Why exactly is this so important?
    The Hawaalian Alliance
    Faith - Insight - Progress

God be with you, Don Quixote! Many are the windmills from which you have saved the Ummah!
    http://madkhalis.com/2013/06/the-qui...dkhali-and-co/

Default Re: New and important arabic book with Audio Sharh about "Aslu din, Udhr bil Jahl,.."

I want to point out (with my bad english) why this Mas`ala is so important

Because of the separation between Tawheed and Shirk, between Muslimin and Mushrikeen.

This clear separation has been lost for many people and there are some argumentative gateways or shubuhat to destroy this basic islamic seperation

Many people think today, this shubuhat allows them to mix Tauheed and Shirk, Haqq with Batil
    For example: to get the clear mushrikin or tawgheet into islam,..., even when they accept that they do shirk akbar.
    For example: They say, Yes he does shirk akbar, but because of his Jahl he is still a muslim till the huja reached him.

I think this is one of the catastrophic desasters in our times. Not knowing where are the frontiers between a Muslim and a Mushrik.

If you understand arabic then you can study the book with his audio explanation.

I think and hope then you will understand better inshallah
    Last edited by Abu Abdulahad; 2nd August 2012 at 12:35 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Abu Abdulahad For This Useful Post:
    abumuwahid (19th August 2012)

Salafi (Retd.)

I see. So if we disagree with the author, can we still be Muslims?
    The Hawaalian Alliance
    Faith - Insight - Progress

God be with you, Don Quixote! Many are the windmills from which you have saved the Ummah!
    http://madkhalis.com/2013/06/the-qui...dkhali-and-co/

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justabro For This Useful Post:
    Abucomputer (2nd August 2012), ahmad10 (2nd August 2012), Layth (2nd August 2012), Wild Wild West (2nd August 2012)

I think that is another Mas`ala.

Is the baraa from the mushrikin a part of Aslu Din?
    Or, can someone build up his Islam without the baraa from the mushrikin?

You must search and answer such questions for yourself.
    It`s your din and responsibility.

But this Mas`ala is not the subject in this book and i think the author didn`t write anything about this Mas`ala yet.

If you disagree with the explaining or conclusions of the author, it would be nice to explain exactly why?
    It would help me, maybe the author, and everybody else to understand the religion better, no matter if you wrong or right... everything could be a help.
    Last edited by Abu Abdulahad; 2nd August 2012 at 12:50 AM.

Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah,

the guy who wrote the book is Abu Hamzah al-Afghani and this guy has a book in German language with the name "Eine ruhige Kritik an den kaempfenden Gruppen". In that book he makes Takfir upon all Mujahidin of today: Shaykh 'Abdullah 'Azzam (rahimahullah), Amir Khattab (rahimahullah), the Taliban and all other Mujahidin (whom he calls as "kaempfende Gruppen"/the fighting groups).

His older brother (i.e. Abul Khattab) was also one from the Ghulat at-Takfir and then apostisized and became a Rafidhi, but it seems that Abu Hamzah has not learned from that incident.

May Allah ta'ala protect us from such people.
    Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 2nd August 2012 at 02:09 AM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abu Sulayman For This Useful Post:
    abdul.muhsin (21st July 2013), Abu Hurairah (2nd August 2012), Abul Hasan (15th August 2012), Plum (2nd August 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
    Assalamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullah,

the guy who wrote the book is Abu Hamzah al-Afghani and this guy has a book in German language with the name "Eine ruhige Kritik an den kaempfenden Gruppen". In that book he makes Takfir upon all Mujahidin of today: Schaykh 'Abdullah 'Azzam (rahimahullah), Amir Khattab (rahimahullah), the Taliban and all other Mujahidin (whom he calls as "kaempfende Gruppen"/the fighting groups).

His older brother (i.e. Abul Khattab) was also one from the Ghulat at-Takfir and then apostisized and became a Rafidhi, but it seems that Abu Hamzah has not learned from that incident.

May Allah ta'ala protect us from such people.

Now, You have to prove your assertion, or you're a liar by the methodes of ahlul sunnah wal djamma3.

He didn`t wrote a single takfir in his book.

He made a "quiet criticism" (that means "Eine ruhige Kritik").
    About what? About the same issue "udhr bil Jahl", and i think long before you even knew the existence of this subject in germany.

For blind followers of holy mens maybe a quiet criticism about a few people means for them a takfir against the whole planet,
    but the truth is: Nowhere in his book he made one single takfir against anybody.

He only points out (that was the quiet criticism) that some people on the djihadi Manhaj have the same opinion like many other groups,
    namely that a clear mushrik can be a muslim for them, because of their Jahl, thats all.

Is this a right Opinon for you Abu Sulayman ? Is this your djihad for the truth? Is this your islamic righteousness for Allah (t)?

So either Abu Sulayman you can not read exactly, or you are a liar who can not stop lying even during ramadan, Allahu Mustaan

May Allah ta'ala protect us from such ignorant people and false dirty methods
    Last edited by Abu Abdulahad; 2nd August 2012 at 02:13 AM.

Default Cartoon..

"Can you see what it is yet?"....

Rolf Harris

Quote Originally Posted by AbuIman_alMaghrabi View Post
    He made a "quiet criticism" (that means "Eine ruhige Kritik").
    About what? About the same issue "udhr bil Jahl", and i think long before you even knew the existence of this subject in germany.

For blind followers of holy mens maybe a quiet criticism about a few people means for them a takfir against the whole planet,
    but the truth is: Nowhere in his book he made one single takfir against anybody.
    Okay, let's say I and almost everyone who has heard about him has misunderstood him.

I've a very simple question: Do you regard the Taliban as muslims? Yes or no?

And I gave a salam, but you didn't respond to that. Why? Am I not a muslim for you?

Was someone like Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymin (rahimahullah) a muslim?

Was Shaykh 'Abdullah 'Azzam (rahimahullah) a muslim?
    Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 2nd August 2012 at 02:51 AM.

On what grounds can the Taliban be Kuffar? Do they believe in shirk or something ? Defending their territory can never be kufr akbar.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast