Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Nuh kellers wife defense baatil

This is a discussion on Nuh kellers wife defense baatil within the Islamic Theology and Ideology forums, part of the Islamic Knowledge category; Bismillah ar rahman ar raheem Alhamdulilah wasalatul wa salam ala rasoolullah Abdul Ghani An-Nabulusi : Many sufi masters claim that ...

Banned

Default Nuh kellers wife defense baatil

Bismillah ar rahman ar raheem

Alhamdulilah wasalatul wa salam ala rasoolullah

Abdul Ghani An-Nabulusi: Many sufi masters claim that some oftheir books are directly communicated to them from Allaah. This is the case with abdul ghani an-Nabulusi's book al-Fath ar-Rabbaanee wal Faid Ar-Rahmaanee, in which he introduced the above claim in its introduction.

footnote 319

According to Nuh Keller's Wife, "His (An-Nabulusi's) statement is most liekly valid, but not comprehensible or easily explainable except to someone like himself"! (From her letter on the internet: Abdul Ghani al-Nabulsi and Akram Safadi, p.7 obtained as a print communicated via: . Akfram safadi's mail is . This is the usual trend of deception by the sufis. When they cannot defend their masters by way of false ta'weel, they claim that someone like the master himself would be able to exploain their innovated statements! And in case, "You cannot find someone with training in sufism and its literature to explain it to you, then dont concern yourself with it, consider that he meant something that is nto apparent to you, and stay within the confines of Islaam," as Keller's wife put it. Ibid p8. The confines of Islaam do not condone such baseless defense of mystic ways!

From dispraise of al hawwa

wasalaam

-mustafa
    Last edited by Madarijas-Salikeen; 22nd April 2007 at 08:31 PM.

Banned

Well i showed this to Hussein adam to see what he thought so i asked 'what do you think?" he said "what about ilhaam?" and then he asked me "what did the salaf say about ilhaam"

So this is the defense of this innovated statement. Naudhubillah Allaah guide us from following deviant sects and groups

OK. What's I am not familar with Nuh Keller, heard of him in the net.

What's up with that guy?

Is he another sufi master or something?

Banned

Well brother he teaches on sunnipath he calls to sufism. He translated umdat as salik a shafii fiqh manual and in it he spread some of his sufi beliefs and corrupt ideas on the names and attributes.

Many sufis love him. He is a white revert to islaam and now he propagates this false ideology and defends baseless sayings of sufi masters.

allaahu alim

ahhhh....so the white shiekh is the next fashion amongst the sufi's.

Banned

Yes the arabs in Jordan (where he resides) flock to him to learn the sacred 'tasawwuf'

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Skillganon View Post
    ahhhh....so the white shiekh is the next fashion amongst the sufi's.
    Yeah, Nuh Keller, Abdul-Hakim Murad Winter, Hamza Useless. The extreme Sufis love to have white guys with neat little beards tell them what their religion is (this is not racist, I'm a white guy).

All the real Imams of Zuhd (aka tasawwuf, but Zuhd is the more fitting term) were on the way of the Salaaf. Imam Hasan al-Basri (raa), Imam Junayd al-Baghdadi (ra), Shaykh Abdullah al-Ansari (ra), Shaykh Abdul-Qadir al-Jilani (ra), etc. Shaykh Abdul-Qadir al-Jilani was once asked if there would ever be a Wali on an aqeedah other than that of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal (raa). He said: "There never has been and never will be." So all these Sufis who are Asharis or Maturidis can never be Awliya, according the man they call Sultan of the Awliya, unless they give up their innovated aqeedah and accept the way of the Ahl al-Athar.
    Last edited by tawheedullah; 22nd April 2007 at 09:05 PM.

Banned

naam akhi im a white mexican muslim walhamdulilah.

Quote Originally Posted by tawheedullah View Post
    Yeah, Nuh Keller, Abdul-Hakim Murad Winter, Hamza Useless. The extreme Sufis love to have white guys with neat little beards tell them what their religion is
    I think their is something especially among non-westerners seeing a white guy.
    I gathered it was not being a merely a sufi that sufis flock to him, it is bothi.e. him being a white and especially a westerner (american).

(this is not racist, I'm a white guy).
    lol. I would have never guessed you being a white guy bro. lol.
    Well, let's say I am not an arab and I am not racist too.
    Last edited by Skillganon; 22nd April 2007 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlus Sunnah View Post
    naam akhi im a white mexican muslim walhamdulilah.
    Alhumdillah. I was going through this site called Latino Dawah Organization, quite interesting.

Anyway back to the topic.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast