Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Qurratul Ayn in the Theological Limelight

This is a discussion on Qurratul Ayn in the Theological Limelight within the Islamic Theology and Ideology forums, part of the Islamic Knowledge category; I am currently investigating some anti-Hanbali corruption on IA. It is to do with a particular poster - a sister ...

Formerly Harris Hammam
    Follow Ismail Ibrahim On Twitter Add Ismail Ibrahim on Facebook

Default Qurratul Ayn in the Theological Limelight

I am currently investigating some anti-Hanbali corruption on IA. It is to do with a particular poster - a sister from SA.

Qurratul ayn (not Quratul ayn, which is like Kuratul ayn = ball of the eye, or eyeball), if you are reading this, then it is good that I have your attention.

Because I am a Hanafi, and because we are well-acquainted with Deobandism, maybe we can relate to one another.

BTW, welcome to this forum (even though I joined way after you lol)

The following is from this thread:
    http://forums.islamicawakening.com/s...d.php?p=108357

I have not seen are more turbulent introduction for member than yours, apart from my own intro - my first "in Abuz Zubair's face" post on the Taqleed thread lol.

So we started off pretty much the same - all the more for us to understand each other's mentality. Anyway:

Quote Originally Posted by Quratul ayn View Post
    Not only newbies, but I think those who hate Hanafies and Deobandies (I dont want to take names) will also benefit from the above link.
    So I see you have already come with the pre-conceived notion that Deo Hanafis are on the truth.

Be truthful, if I only used one of those words for Albani, what would have been the consequences?
    Feel free to slander anybody you want.

You finish see the 'true self' of the salafies also. They are unfortunately deprived of respect.
    Oh so Deobandis are full of respect then!? Let us get a first hand insight into the fabulous standards of respect Deos have. This is from your dear Marifah forums when they were "writing off their Hasanaat" for yours truly and S. Albani:
    so this jahil mutlaq admits that he believes Allah goes through changes, wal 3eyadhu billaah! ... not to mention his implication that Allah needs to be in a place, wal 3eyadhu billaah.

It seems their standard answer when they're cornered is "there's no authenticity" (even if what you present IS authentic). Its no wonder then that the chief propagator of bid'ah, dhalalah and concepts of kufr, mudhillul ummah, albani, even classified many a sahih hadith as daeef! not to mention they have tried real hard to validate the dead wrong equation daeef = lie.
    http://www.marifah.net/forums/index....pic=2467&st=30

QA, this is the first post of a series of posts directed at you. From what I am seeing, there is no Qurrah for the Sunnah in your posts at all.

BTW, where were you in the Deobandi thread? Very strange that you could have missed that...

Also, one thing you need to know about me is that nothing registers with me besides academic content, not emotional outbursts. If you have been reading my posts, you would know that.

Before I get into the thick of things, let me throw YOU into the thick of things:

1. What is your opinion on the DHB?...

I think this question alone should be enough for now.

Waiting for you to prove me wrong, QA. This thread is serious, not a joke QA. Step up and prove me and the Hanaabilah wrong, please. Educate us out of our ignorance - we are all eyes and ears. Grab your chance.

Out

Formerly Harris Hammam

Regarding Hayaati and Mamaati, this is what you said:
    The first time I ever heard these terms were perhaps today. Can someone please explain these terms to me.
    Remember QA, you said this AFTER the fact that you expressed your profound hatred for people to refute Hanafi Deobandis. But why would you defend something you are not even aware of?

Anyway, in hindsight, what are you conclusions on this issue, QA?

Is the Prophet living Hayaat Dunywaiyyah after death, or is he living Hayaat Barzakhiyyah?

Out

Formerly Harris Hammam

Sunni forum seems quite nice. Thanks for telling us about it.
    Can I assume that it is forums and forums only where you get all your ammunition from?

Rest assured, knowledge gained on forums without a good background of Islamic knowledge gained in the traditional way can be sniffed out in no time. All confusion stems from not having a good traditional background.

I went through SUNNI FORUM, Abul Hasan is no more part of Sunni forum. As for Faqir, I found he recently started a thread on hadra; but the Deobandis 'locked him up in the basement.'
    Faqir and Abdurrahman bin Yusuf Manghera (a person whom I refuted on the Deobandi thread with extensive detail) have good relations, and I know that the latter is a true Deobandi scholar. Conclusion is that Faqir is a Deobandi too.

Mufti Ebrahim is not a fake Mufti.
    A sign of a fake Mufti is that he engages the masses in Ilm al-Kalam. In the UK, he came and AIRED on the radio that Allah is in no place.

Conclusion is that Salafies and non English speaking people will prefer Islam Q&A and the rest will prefer Ask Imam
    An over-generalisation without justification.

Nice try, but your tactics shall be scrutinised here.

Anti-Shirk

Its only a 19 year old who copy pastes , don't waste your time

لا تعتذر اليوم

Thanks to br HH, so many issues that were festering have been given their due attention. May Allah reward him greatly.
    The Hawaalian Alliance
    Faith - Insight - Progress

عليكم بعمل الأبطال: طلب الرزق من الحلال
    Do the Deed of Heroes: Seek Rizq from Halal
    -Sufyan al-Thawri

السلفي الاثري

Quote Originally Posted by abu hafs View Post

Agree. She is a keen kid. May Allah help her and us
    إذا كنت لا تدري ولم تك كالذي ... يشاور من يدري فكيف إذا تدري
    جهلت فلم تدر بأنك جاهل ... وأنك لا تدري بأنك لا تدري

مَنْ حَازَ العِلْمَ وذَاكَرَهُ -*- صَلُحَتْ دُنْياهُ وآخِرَتُهْ
    فأَدِمْ للعِلْمِ مُذَاكَرَةً
    -*- فحياةُ العِلْمِ مُذَاكَرتُهْ

Formerly Harris Hammam

Quote Originally Posted by abu hafs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Wild West View Post
    Thanks to br HH, so many issues that were festering have been given their due attention. May Allah reward him greatly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaybani View Post
    Agree. She is a keen kid. May Allah help her and us
    She is a Darul Uloom sister becoming a Molwan.

Molwan is female of Maulana.

This is her golden chance for her to refute us. This is not wasting time. She has all the ammunition she needs - Sunniforum & Marifah. She can take back our refutations on her and her sorority there and investigate so that she can overpower us with her knowledge. If she thinks she can outsmart the Hanaabilah, this is the thread where she can prove so.

BTW, I don't give two monkeys about the fact that she is a female and that she is a teenager. She threw herself intothedeepend (which reminds me: where are you, Intoodeep? - I am still waiting for you for an authentic narration for Jesus being buried next to the Prophet), so she should be honoured that the full theological force of the Hanaabilah is being presented to her so that it can be crushed - once and for all (a bit like me and the 269 thread).

Where are you, Qurrah? Drag me back into Deobandism. At this rate, I and everyone else here are heading straight to Devil's Den of the Hereafter without your fabulous life-saving input. Please inform us of how you would respond to our doubts. No references, no links, no copying, no pasting. I want YOU personally to confront us and pull us out from our Hanbalism into what you claim you are defending. I am sure you are defending what you are on the back of serious knowledge and a fantastic awareness of material and evidences used by both sides of the fence.

I have one lesson for you though, Qurrah: If you can't beat us, join us. Let me repeat for you what I said on another thread. Maybe you can adress the issues raised here:
    AL-SAAWI IN HIS NOTES ON SURAH AL-KAHF SAYS:... BECAUSE TAKING THE APPARENT MEANINGS OF THE SHARIAH IS FROM THE PRINCIPLES OF KUFR!

WHERE ARE THE SENSES OF THESE PEOPLE?

It is nothing strange that such people would bury the books of Sunnah in Aqeedah.

IN THE DAYS WHEN IBN TAYMIYYAH WAS BEING TESTED, AL-MIZZI TAUGHT KHALQ AF'AAL AL-IBAAD IN THE UMAYYAD MOSQUE IN DAMASCUS.

WHICH ASH'ARI TODAY WOULD TEACH THIS BOOK IN UMAYYAD MOSQUE OF AZHAR MOSQUE!?

IT PROVES THAT AL-BUKHARI WAS NOT AN ASH'ARI, AND IT PROVES THAT THEY ARE THE FOLLOWERS OF JAHM BIN SAFWAAN, WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT.

SO WHEN AL-MIZZI - THE IMAM OF JARH AND TA'DEEL - TAUGHT IT, THE ASH'ARIS STOOD UP AND SAID: "WE ARE THE ONES WHO ARE BEING ATTACKED HERE!"

AL-MIZZI WAS JAILED BY THE ASH'ARI JUDGE, SO IBN TAYMIYYAH AND HIS FELLOWS WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO RELEASE HIM.

WHICH ASH'ARI WOULD DO THIS TODAY!?

Assalamu alaykum, brother Harris, whats up, dude? I read your posts, Masha Allah. May Allah Ta'ala guide you.

Formerly Harris Hammam

OMG! Are you Mustajaabah al-Du'aa!?

Please give more Duas for this forum. Try and be as specific as possible when making Dua please, so that we may amen at your blessed and good Duas.

Formerly Harris Hammam

I mean the likes of Imam Nawawi, Ibn Hajar, Ibn Rushd Maliki, Ibn Rajab Hambali, Ibn ul Humaam and the billions of Muslims who came over the last 1400 years.
    1) What about Ibn Arabi? He was outside the four schools. What is your opinion on him? And do you love Ibn Taymiyyah the same way you love Ibn Arabi? Deobandism instructs you to do so.

2) Do you do Taqleed of Hanafi law or of Mufti Taqi's non-Hanafi positions in Islamic finance?

3) Are the dumb Hanbalis astray when they signal to the sky to show that they are slaughtering in the Name of He who is in the heaven, before slaughter?

4) Ibn Rushd preferred the opinion of non-Wali in Nikah like the Hanafis - whose Taqleed did he not do, tell us.

5) The billions of laymen Muslims do not have a Mathab as specified in the books of Usool. Educate yourself and google العامي لا مذهب له.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast