Shaykh Abdur Rauf bin Halima - Raqi

This is a discussion on Shaykh Abdur Rauf bin Halima - Raqi within the Islamic Theology and Ideology forums, part of the Islamic Knowledge category; As salaam alaikum wa rahmatullah, Does anyone have any experience with the Shaykh? What's his background? Also, are his methods ...

Default Shaykh Abdur Rauf bin Halima - Raqi

As salaam alaikum wa rahmatullah,

Does anyone have any experience with the Shaykh? What's his background? Also, are his methods beneficial?

Please help with information, may Allah reward you all.

Default Re: Shaykh Abdur Rauf bin Halima - Raqi

This brother was from Jamaa'at at-Tabligh and was one of the first famous Raqu in France.
    May Allah forgive me but I have a doubt about his "Minhaj" in Ruqyah.

I can't trust this. A Jinn speaking about Illuminatis, saying that this is the biggest plot of his father (Iblees) against humanity? And he says that they will send their son, the Dajjl. Why did our Prophet speak about the son (Dajjal) and not about the biggest Fitnah (Illuminatis)? It's not serious at all.

Besides, he uses a method of Ruqyah called "captation", in French. He uses the body of the Masr' to bring other Jinns and "captures" them. He recites "aynama takn ya'tikumu Allahu jam'aan" and the Jinns who were on contact with the first Jinn come immediately.

The Jinn speaks about Arab rulers and say some of them make sacrifices of babies.

He has an office-Ruquyah-Business and you paid a fixed price for your consultation. And I think this is not permitted.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zhul Yadayn For This Useful Post:
    Layth (8th December 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Zhul Yadayn View Post
    This brother was from Jamaa'at at-Tabligh and was one of the first famous Raqu in France.
    May Allah forgive me but I have a doubt about his "Minhaj" in Ruqyah.

I can't trust this. A Jinn speaking about Illuminatis, saying that this is the biggest plot of his father (Iblees) against humanity? And he says that they will send their son, the Dajjl. Why did our Prophet speak about the son (Dajjal) and not about the biggest Fitnah (Illuminatis)? It's not serious at all.

Besides, he uses a method of Ruqyah called "captation", in French. He uses the body of the Masr' to bring other Jinns and "captures" them. He recites "aynama takn ya'tikumu Allahu jam'aan" and the Jinns who were on contact with the first Jinn come immediately.

The Jinn speaks about Arab rulers and say some of them make sacrifices of babies.

He has an office-Ruquyah-Business and you paid a fixed price for your consultation. And I think this is not permitted.
    does he drive BMW or Mercedes ?

funny.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to qadri For This Useful Post:
    Salamat (8th December 2012)

salaam

i have come across that video a few times on the net, but havent actually watched it. reason being that my youngest son seems to be very perceptive of jinns and i worry that watching such videos in my home may catch the attention of unwanted beings. so i do not know exactly what the video claims.

however i do not think that it is far fetched to believe that there are elements of the human and jinn race who are subservient to those who wish to directly oppose Allah, both from the human and jinn race.