Imaam Ahmads treatise on Salah

This is a discussion on Imaam Ahmads treatise on Salah within the Islamic Law forums, part of the Islamic Knowledge category; Assalamu'alaykum, "Imaam Ahmads treatise on Salah" does anyone know where this treatise can be purchased in arabic. I've seen an ...

Default Imaam Ahmads treatise on Salah

Assalamu'alaykum,

"Imaam Ahmads treatise on Salah"

does anyone know where this treatise can be purchased in arabic.

I've seen an english translation by Sameh Strauch... but it is not well referanced. Does nayone know about the arabic booklet?

Peculiarly Ostrobogulous Expergefactionist's Avatar
    Follow Expergefactionist On Twitter Add Expergefactionist on Facebook Add Expergefactionist on Google+

I am sure you should be able to download it from somewhere.
    A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Albert Einstein

Salafi (Retd.)

wa alaykum assalam

hope this helps:

http://almeshkat.net/books/open.php?cat=32&book=2161

Salafi (Retd.)

I remember some senior scholars have said this book is not authentically attributed to Imam Ahmed. It is a fabrication on him. Wallahu A'alam
    Brown Sahib

Peculiarly Ostrobogulous Expergefactionist's Avatar
    Follow Expergefactionist On Twitter Add Expergefactionist on Facebook Add Expergefactionist on Google+

And many others have authentically attributed the work to Imam Ahmad. See Sh Bakr's Madkhal
    A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Albert Einstein

2C oursels as ithers C us Umm Ahmed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bilal Alsalafi View Post
    I remember some senior scholars have said this book is not authentically attributed to Imam Ahmed. It is a fabrication on him. Wallahu A'alam

You can ask further, and inshaAllaah obtain a clarification for us all , by e-mailing iiph@iiph.com.sa they are the ones who published the translation.
    Deeds are your money on the day of judgement , make sure you collect plenty now.

Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allâh) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner." (Al-Ahqaf 46:9)

Rep-manz

so is it a good reference?
    "Sit with one whose limbs address you, not his mouth." Sahl ibn `Abd Allah ibn Yunus, Abu Muhammad al-Tustari (d. 283), may Allah be well-pleased with him.

قال إبن عمر: "ولا يكن في قولك فضل على فعلك" ,أخرج البيهقي: شعب الإيمان وابن حجر العسقلاني: الإصابة في تمييز الصحابة

Ibn 'Umar said: "And do not let your words be in excess to your actions", Al-Baihaqi: Shu'ab al-Imaan and Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani: Al-Isaabah fee Taymeez as-Sahaaba

Formerly - Abu_Abdallah

Ibn Taymiyyah accepted it as his, as he did with some other 'obscure' writings. I believe it is his, except that it does contain some anachronic elements if I recall correctly? Something like some Rasa'il mention in al-Umm of al-Shafi'i.

as salaamu alaykum,.

imagine an extremist saying 'astaghfirallah imam ahmad allows also placing hands below naval?'

Im wonder if many are even aware of imam ahmad's treatise. Ive seen it on a Salafi site, would be interesting to know what others who are la madhabi would think of the positions. Perhaps they'd think themselves more learned