Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Abu Taubah responds to the Salafis

This is a discussion on Abu Taubah responds to the Salafis within the Identity, Activism and Unity forums, part of the Main Topics category; After a trademark salafi refutation (sensationalise every mistake excepts theirs), Abu Taubah decided to respond and clarify few things. May ...

Default Abu Taubah responds to the Salafis

After a trademark salafi refutation (sensationalise every mistake excepts theirs), Abu Taubah decided to respond and clarify few things.

May Allah make it easy on the brother.

Abu Taubah Responds 2 (refutation) - YouTube

P.S After listening to abu taubah's "tafsiir" , it made me want to delete this thread
    Last edited by Shaybani; 2nd March 2012 at 12:25 AM.

-*-
    -*-

Default re: Abu Taubah responds to the Salafis

What's up with the (thread) title?
    "If all the people are pleased with you but Allah is not, what have you gained?

If Allah is Pleased with you but no one else is, what have you lost?"

- Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abul Qa'qa For This Useful Post:
    ahmad10 (1st March 2012)

Asalaamu Alaikum,

I know you don't mean it like that, but should change the thread title, it's offensive bro =/
    Last edited by Perseveranze; 1st March 2012 at 11:56 PM.
    A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

How are you, being a slave of Allaah, able to utter such term? This is horrible!

Hanfist Salfist Humblist Firebrand Mullah's Avatar
    Follow Firebrand Mullah On Twitter

both the thread title and the video are not supposed to be spread. May Allah free brother Taubah and make him steadfast, amin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu-Asiya View Post
    I have nothing against salafis. Even some of my friends are salafis.

PLease can you change the thread title, some people may find that offensive or upsetting.. Just PM a mod and they will do it inshaAllah
    Ali ibn Abi Talib once said ''Do not take someones silence as his pride, perhaps he is busy fighting with his self''

Banned

Mods should probably change the title, but this is a good topic. Abu Taubah is a harmless brother who has done nothing but try to spread much-needed knowledge of the Arabic language and the Qur'an here in America. The Madkhalis and the government both need to LEAVE HIM ALONE.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tawheedullah For This Useful Post:
    Nusaybah (2nd March 2012)

I know the bro doesnt mean it like it soundz... But i had to grin after reading it...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Abu Taubah responds to the Salafis

I think the term is used by Abu Taubah himself to describe (accurately) these guys. At anyrate, the thread will get deleted soon.

-*-
    -*-

Follow ahmad10 On Twitter

Default Re: Abu Taubah responds to the Salafis

Al-Salamu `Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Quote Originally Posted by Shaybani View Post
    I think the term is used by Abu Taubah himself to describe (accurately) these guys. At anyrate, the thread will get deleted soon.
    Well, the thread's not seeming like it's gonna get deleted anytime soon, why should it?

Yes, the brother did say that - however repeating it, is not the best idea.

As for his tafseer, of course it was a terrible choice of wording - but it's nothing which takes him out of the fold of Islam as these Salafi's are saying of him.

Of course the brother should be careful when attributing things to Allah (swt), even when it is in the form of a metaphor....but everyone makes mistakes. However whereas he may have accidentally said something inappropriate (in his use of words) with Allah (swt), he is nowhere near in sin like those who are criticizing him. If he's said something minor wrong, then they have (in their actions) wages war on Allah (swt) and His deen. What with what is known of Dawud Adib, and his click doing to Muslim women, etc. and on the other hand his Madhkali ideology which is directly opposing Allah (swt) and the Haqq....

I really think these idiots blaming Abu Tawbah should be more worried about themselves, and their own destination in al-Akhirah. May Allah (swt) forgive our brother Abu Tawbah, and keep him strong on the truth, and save him from all those who would wish to harm him.

ٰ ۚ ۖ ۚ
    ٰ ۚ ۚ ٰ

Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah ? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.

(Surah at-Tawbah 111 - 111 )
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ahmad10 For This Useful Post:
    'Umar (2nd March 2012), Abu Ibraaheem (2nd March 2012), Nusaybah (2nd March 2012), tawheedullah (2nd March 2012)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast