Brailwee Group On Facebook Delete My Response

This is a discussion on Brailwee Group On Facebook Delete My Response within the Da'wah and Methodology forums, part of the Main Topics category; BEFORE DELETION.jpg AFTER DELETION LOL.jpg Assalaamualaykum So my wife shows me a group on facebook where these sufi's we're being ...

Default Brailwee Group On Facebook Delete My Response

BEFORE DELETION.jpgAFTER DELETION LOL.jpg<<<<<<<<<
    Assalaamualaykum
    So my wife shows me a group on facebook where these sufi's we're being cocky and championing Mr Asrar Rashid Al Debator.

I decided to comment....
    They deleted my comments, which was a reply to their BS lol Their name is Pearls of paradise group
    I have replied under the name "Mariam M****". I have blocked my wifes surname for obvious reasons.

Here it is.......

Pearls Of Paradise
    I received news earlier that the najdiyah are 'suspending' the debate, which their representative 'ali hassan khan' himself challenged Shaykh Asrar Rasheed to, through a video on youtube (which shaykh Asrar accepted, and set the date for wh...ich was 1st june 2012) untill september, and that they're need funds to hire out a wedding hall :/ when they themselves asked to debate in a masjid of Ahlus-sunnah, and the masjid chosen was Qamar ul islam masjid, fosbrooke road, small heath, birmingham, B10..

The najdiyah are looking for loop holes to get out of the mess they themselves created, or should I say they are looking for way to be buried in the grave they themselves dug..See More

Naz Fatima Nawaz LOLLL its like ur telling a story lol love it

Farah 'K' Mahmood LOL! more like they're excuse is their concern for their own 'safety' spreading pathetic rumours.... if only they were true!

Uzma Madaniya Its Gana Bee Maad, Insha'Allaah!! I So Wish Sisters cud Attend Too........Buh Thats Only if The Wibble Wobbles Turn up.!! :-)

Naz Fatima Nawaz Arnt the sisters allowed? I was gna bring my sassy crew

Pearls Of Paradise Shaykh Asrar is strict upon Shari'ah, and its not a place for sisters to attend.. Insha'Allah they can watch it on youtube..

Farah 'K' Mahmood Ahh i thought it said sisters and brothers welcome... or did i just imagine that lol

Naz Fatima Nawaz
    I guess mayb we xan hocer outside the building n egg the najdis looolll..

Pearls Of Paradise @ farah.. Think you might have it mixed up with another event..

Farah 'K' Mahmood
    Yeah i probably have done lol. Never mind, as long as they get put in their place.. thats whats important right?

Nasar Yaseen I dnt knw y i jus got a feelin dt da PALEET NAJDIS r gona wobble out on da last min, coz dy flipin known for dt

Mariam M****

Firstly, wa lillaahil hamd, we are in full force. You brailwi's are seen as an ignorant, un educated villagers in the muslim lands. You have pakistan, I give you that. But what's so great about having pakistan? lol The reson you have pakist...an is because that country is struggling to shake of it's hindu origins and your sect fits perfectly with Hindu origins. The land of "wahabbis" is Saudi Arabia. Why don't you people take your arguments to the likes of Sheikh Saleh al Fawzan? Sheikh Barrak? Sheikh Abdul Aziz Ahlus Sheikh? Sheikh Abdul Muhsin Al Abbad? Why not go and visit them when you go on Umrah and speak to them? Sheikh Abdul Muhsin's lessons are after Maghrib in masjid un nabawi......No excuses now. IF ASRAAR RASHID IS THE LION OF AHLUS SUNNAH WAL JAMAA'AH THEN WHY IS HE HERE IN ENGLAND? LET HIM GO TO AFGHANISTAN AND ROAR AT THE KUFAAR LIKE THE LION OF AHLUS SUNNAH SHOULD! LET THE LION GO SEEK SHAHADAH FEESABILILLAH AS A WARRIOR SHOULD! TELL HIM BIRMINGHAM IS THE LAST PLACE A LION OF SUNNAH SHOULD BESee More

Mariam M****
    @NAZ FATIMA.....Your comment of "I guess mayb we xan hocer outside the building n egg the najdis looolll..".....Firstly why would a woman of "sunnah" want to hang around outside a building in which masses of men are? Secondly it is better you know your role, stay in your house and use them Eggs to make a man of your house a meal

Nasar Yaseen
    @ Mariam, u bring alllllllllll ur PALEET NAJDI scholors to Allama Asraar Sb, he is readi to debate dm and show da HAQ HAQ HAQ to any of da NAJDI sect, Alhamdullilah I believe Almighty Allah has chosen Allama Asraar Sb for da purpose to sho...w da HAQ wich is ofcourse da Ahle Sunnah Wal Jamaah, especially in da ENGLISH LANGUAGE for da youth of tdy
    May Almighty Allah bless Allama Israar Sb for takin dis step and give dm success allllll da way to show da HAQ. AmeenSee More

Pearls Of Paradise
    @ mariam there is no such thing as a 'brailvi' in the arab lands, how ever the Ahlus-Sunnah is called 'sufis' by wobblers in the arab world, and 'brailvi' in the indian sub-continent..
    As for 'having pakistan', why is it that the haramain ...shareefain are occupied by the wobblers, who in reality were tramps from the land of najd, who attacked the othomens and took over Makkah and Madina, it was under the control of 'brailvis/sufis' if u wana say that, for almost 1400 hundered years, where are the wobblers in majority in syria, yemen, palestine, iraq, kuwait, lebanon, etc..

Where are the wobblers in indonesia, malaysia, china?? Why is it that the wobblers thibk because they have hijacked the holy lands, they are now the only true believers, as for shaykh asrar rasheed, he debated the wobblers in Madina and was put in jail, like many other ulema have debated the shayateen from saudi and the shayaateen have threatened to kill them, or have banned them from the country or put them in jail..

As for full force where did the full force go when murtad khan ran out hartopp road wahabi building when sh asrar turned up, or when abu usama aka goldie hid himself in the office of green lane building, when Sh asrar turned up?

Well find out how much force the najdiyah are in on 1st june 2012..

As for the wahabi origins, your beliefs are based upon christian and atheist beliefs, like usama hassan the wahabi who believes the evolution theory is compatible with islam.. And the belief that Allah is 'in the skies', 'sitting on the throne' with his 'feet' on the kursi, and paradise and hell in his 'hands'. Al-iyaadhu billah!
    See More

Pearls Of Paradise As for debating, Shaykh Asrar has challenged your najdi shuyookh, to debate on the fatwa of bin baaz on mawlid, and the fatwa of muqbil Al-wadi'i on destroying the Green dome of RasulUllah's (SalAllahu Alaihi wassalam) masjid, and taking out the blessed body of Our Master Muhammad (SalAllahu Alaihi wassalam) from his grave :/

Pearls Of Paradise m.guardian.co.uk

Pearls Of Paradise P.s: its not possible to debate the deviant muqbil al wadi'i now that he's rotting in his grave, hence Shaykh Asrar has challenged the najdi representatives to debate on his fatwa.

Pearls Of Paradise And if you decide to message again, be prepared to get blocked

Wobblers aren't welcome on this page

Mariam M****
    OK.....All praise is due to Allah Azza Wa Jall. We seek his Aid and forgiveness. We send Salah and Salaams upon the blessed Messenger, Mohammed Ibn Abdullah, Salalaahu 'Alayhi Wa Salam.....To Proceed.....

Mariam M**** We'll start with your statement......."And if you decide to message again, be prepared to get blocked

Wobblers aren't welcome on this page "......Is this the way of Mohammed Salalaahu 'Alayhi Wa Salam? Is this the attitude he took when he was opposed? Oh how a true sunni You are....Be prepared for annihilation.....Do not do what ALL your cronies do and delete my posts as that means you have something to hide. I will analyze ALL your statements and expose your falsehood, bi idhnillah......

Mariam M****
    as for your statement......"there is no such thing as a 'brailvi' in the arab lands, how ever the Ahlus-Sunnah is called 'sufis' by wobblers in the arab world, and 'brailvi' in the indian sub-continent..
    As for 'having pakistan', why is it that the haramain ...shareefain are occupied by the wobblers, who in reality were tramps from the land of najd, who attacked the othomens and took over Makkah and Madina, it was under the control of 'brailvis/sufis' if u wana say that, for almost 1400 hundered years, where are the wobblers in majority in syria, yemen, palestine, iraq, kuwait, lebanon, etc.."...............................Ok so you claimed that Sufis are ahlus sunnah.......Why is it that you have been getting refuted in the Arab lands for years on end? You claimed that you are known as Brailwis in the Arab lands but just as Sufi's in the indian sub continent......This is false. The proof is that there are many Tariqah's of tassawuf (sufism) and you know this eg Chisti tariqah, Naqshbandi Tariqah etc. You are of the brailwi Tariqah. SO NO, YOU ARE NOT REFFERED TO AS JUST SUFIYOON (SUFI'S) BUT AS BRAILWIS.............Go to Iraq and see for yourself who the majority is. Syria is full of sufi's and look at how YOU SUFI'S HAVE GONE RUNNING TO DEFEND YOUR BROTHERS WHO ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED. LOOK HOW YOU ARE FLOCKING OVER THERE WITH THE LION OF HAQQ, ASRAAR RASHID. You mentioned Kuwait.......Be serious. Are you really going to tell people that Kuwait is not controlled and run by the Salafis? Are you really going to make people believe Sufi's are the controlling masses over there? If so then YOU, MR NO NAME, ARE A LIAR. You claimed the "wobblers" took over makkah and medina from the ottomans. LIES. The Ottomans did not have control of the Jazeera (modern day Saudi Arabia) at the time. Hence all the fighting between tribes and Al Saud united all of them under one Banner with the Aid of the Ikhwaan (a tribe of fighters known as the brotherhood). The Ottomans were NOT of the ahmed raza khan Brailwi Tariqah so YOU HAVE LIED

Mariam M****
    AS FOR YOUR STATEMENT................"Where are the wobblers in indonesia, malaysia, china?? Why is it that the wobblers thibk because they have hijacked the holy lands, they are now the only true believers, as for shaykh asrar rasheed, he debated the wobblers in Madina and was put in jail, like many other ulema have debated the shayateen from saudi and the shayaateen have threatened to kill them, or have banned them from the country or put them in jail.. "...............OK. Can I have some evidence (your not used to being asked for evidence are ya) of Asrar Rashid, The lion of the haqq, outcome of his "debate" in Saudi with the "wobbling" sheikh's over there. Who did he debate? At what time? What was said? What prison was he in? It's easy to just make claims isn't it. Also, in Saudi, there is a way to conduct yourself......You villagers ain't to good on prophetic manners......Ok......You claimed indonesia and Malaysia are majority sufi. This is a LIE. We both know that they are both, by majority, Tablighi (Deobandi). There are MAJOR salafi maraakiz (schools/madrassa's) in both these countrys. As for china, This place is not known for knowledge so i rest my case. If you try to cite the narration " Seek knowledge, All the way to china" THEN THIS NARRATION IS WEAK!

Mariam M**** AS FOR YOUR STATEMENT........."As for full force where did the full force go when murtad khan ran out hartopp road wahabi building when sh asrar turned up, or when abu usama aka goldie hid himself in the office of green lane building, when Sh asrar turned up?".................................................. .............................You called him Murtad khan, Murtad means a person who has left islam eg was muslim but is now a kaafir. Are you a scholar in Islam to make takfir(call a muslim a kaafir)? Remember the prophet of Allah said If a man says to his brother: "Oh kaffir! Indeed it returns to one of them". I was at hartop road masjid on the night of the incident. I am Mariam M**** husband incase your wondering how, if i am female, did i witness it. Murtaza Khan dod not run away from ANYONE. Asrar came 10 mins AFTER MURTAZA HAD LEFT and asked for him lol WHAT A LION! I WAS STANDING NEXT TO ASRAR SO I KNOW HE IS LYING ................Surely Allah does not guide him aright who is a liar, ungrateful.

(Surah az-Zumar 39:3)........................................ and pray for the curse of Allah on the liars.

(Surah Āli- Imrān 3:61)

Mariam M****
    The way of the Salaf, pious people who came before us, was to debate via TEXT! AS TO NOT MAKE A SPECTACLE OF THINGS. Amjad Rafiq, who resides in Middlesborough, REFUTED ASRAR RASHID. AND HE IS STILL AWAITING A PROPER RESPONSE FROM ASRAR THE ROARING LION......YOU CAN FIND THE REFUTATION HERE Barelwis.Com | Beliefs and Practices | Ahmad Riza Barelwi .......... NOW DONT BOTHER TELLING ME ASRAR RESPONDED BECAUSE THAT ONE LETTER HE SENT IN HIS RESPONSE, WHICH HAS BEEN UPLOADED SO THE PEOPLE CAN VIEW IT, DID NOT ANSWER THE POINTS MADE AGAINST HIM. AND WITH ALLAH LIES SUPREME SUCCESS#

Barelwis.Com | Beliefs and Practices | Ahmad Riza Barelwi
    www.barelwis.com

Mariam M****
    AS FOR YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT ASRAR TURNING UP TO DEBATE ABU USAMA.............It was in the middle of a conference. Abu usama was pre occupied with translating and tending to the sheikhs that came to deliver lectures. Asrar, the lion of haqq, came in shouting and being rude. He showed the beautiful prophetic manners that you all seem to show. He kept demanding a debate LOL that in itself is pathetic. But they took him in the office and had a word with him. They asked him why he hasn't replied to a DEBATE THEY HAD YEARS AGO IN WHICH ASRAR LEFT GREEN LANE EMBARASSED AND PROMISED TO RETURN IN WHICH HE NEVER DID

Mariam M****
    As for your statement.........."As for the wahabi origins, your beliefs are based upon christian and atheist beliefs, like usama hassan the wahabi who believes the evolution theory is compatible with islam.. And the belief that Allah is 'in the skies', 'sitting on the throne' with his 'feet' on the kursi, and paradise and hell in his 'hands'. Al-iyaadhu billah!"................This has been refuted over a thousand years ago. ALLAH HAS DESCRIBED HIMSELF IN THE QURAN WITH ALL THESE ATTRIBUTES. WE AFFIRM THEM, BECAUSE THEY ARE IN QURAN, BUT WE DO NOT LIKEN THEM TO CREATION. ALLAH IS HIGH ABOVE BEING LIKE THE CREATION. ALLAH HAS ROSE OVER HIS THRONE. NO WE DO NOT BELIEVE ALLAH SITS UPON HIS THRONE, YOU HAVE LIED. ALLAH HAS SAID IN MANY PLACES IN QURAN....ONE PLACE BEING SURAH AT TA HA.......THAT HE MADE "ISTAWA" OVER HIS ARSH(THRONE) ISTAWA MEANS TO RISE ABOVE. LEARN SOME DEEN BEFORE YOU SPEAK

Mariam M****
    AS FOR YOUR STATEMENT........."As for debating, Shaykh Asrar has challenged your najdi shuyookh, to debate on the fatwa of bin baaz on mawlid, and the fatwa of muqbil Al-wadi'i on destroying the Green dome of RasulUllah's (SalAllahu Alaihi wassalam) masjid, and taking out the blessed body of Our Master Muhammad (SalAllahu Alaihi wassalam) from his grave :/"....................Firstly, the lion of haqq, ASRAR RASHID, claimed that the "najdi's" celebrate a "mohammed ibn abdul wahabb DAYYYYYYY". NOW IT HAS TURNED INTO ......"Mohammed ibn Abdul Wahabb WEEEEEEEK" LOOOOL WALLAH YOU VILLAGERS ARE SO FUNNY. You got refuted on this matter so you changed your words. It was a week at a university, on the birth date of sheikhul islam mohammed ibn abdul wahabb, to commence for a week. It was an EXHIBITION at a university, and NOT a celebration as you lot claim. It was ONCE! IT WAS NOT REPEATED AGAIN. IF YOU CLAIM IT WAS A BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION THEN IT WOULD NATURALLY BE CELEBRATED EVERY YEAR. PLEASE PROVIDE A SAUDI NEWS LINK PREPARING THE PEOPLE TO GET READY TO CELEBRATE HIS BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR.......OR LAST YEAR...........OR THE YEAR BEFORE........OR THE YEAR BEFORE.....YOU CAN'TTTTTT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T EXIST! ........AS ALLAH SAYS IN THE QURAN AL KAREEM........"Bring your proof if what you say is true."

Mariam M**** You claimed sheikh muqbil (R) is a deviant.........lol he had forgot more about islam then you will ever learn! Please PROVIDE ME ONE HADITH CLAIMING THE GREEN DOME IS SACRED AND WHO EVER HARMS IT IS A DEVIANT........ACTUALLY PLEASE CAN I HAVE ONE HADITH ABOUT THE GREEN DOME??? OH YEAHHHH IT WASN'T AROUND AT THE TIME OF THE PROPHET. HOW CAN IT BE BLESSED THEN IF ALLAH, NOR THE PROPHET, BLESSED IT? SO WHO BLESSED IT THEN? AHMED RAZA? THE LION OF HAQQ, ASRAR RASHID? LOL PATHETIC VILLAGERS

Mariam M**** IF I COULD, I WOULD DESTROY THE GREEN DOME......RESON BEING? PEOPLE ARE TREATING IT AS A SYMBOL OF FAITH. AS IF IT HAS SOME CONNECTION WITH THE PROPHET........LET'S MAKE THIS CLEAR.......THE PROPHET NEVER KNEW OF IT, NOR DID THE SAHABA, NOR DID THE TABI'EEN, NOR DID THE GREAT IMAMS........SO THE GREEN DOME IS IN FACT.......JUST.......A.........GREEN...........DO ME

Mariam M**** SO YOU HAVE POSTED THE LINK OF USAMA HASSAN............m.guardian.co.uk
    m.guardian.co.uk
    m.guardian.co.uk

Mariam M****
    WAS HE NOT REFUTED BY THE SALAFI'S FOR HIS DEVIANT BELIEF'S? WAS THERE NOT AN UPROAR AND MEETING'S HELD IN LONDON WHERE HE WAS HECKLED AND CALLED TO STAND DOWN AS IMAM? HE IS A DEVIANT AND HAS BEEN REFUTED MANY TIMES BY THE "WOBBLERS/NAJDI'S/WAHABBI'S"......MY PROOF?......... 1.....Usama Hasan and his call to Kufr The Islamic Standard

Usama Hasan and his call to Kufr

theislamicstandard.wordpress.com
    This man believes our father Adam (as) was not made by Allah from clay, but was ...the children of two ape like creatures. He also denies the Shariah of Allah in open apostasy and the necessity of Hij...See More

Mariam M****
    2. A Call to Save Masjid Tawhid from the Modernist Extremist Usama Hasan - Multaqa Ahl al-Hadeeth

A Call to Save Masjid Tawhid from the Modernist Extremist Usama Hasan - Multaqa Ahl al-Hadeeth

www.ahlalhdeeth.com
    A Call to Save Masjid Tawhid from the Modernist Extremist Usama Hasan 'Aqeedah & Refutation of Deviant Sects

Mariam M**** 3. Refutation OF Usamah Hasan by Musa Richardson - YouTube
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/user/AppData/Local/Temp/msohtmlclip1/01/clip_image012.jpg[/IMG]
    Refutation OF Usamah Hasan by Musa Richardson
    www.youtube.com
    Musa Richardsons short refutation on Usamah Hasan & his evolution theory which i...s a bunch of B.S. go to for more Darwin

Mariam M**** i can post 10 more but i wont........You knew this tho, didn't you. But you tried to fool the people......lol

Mariam M**** ALSO YOU SAID........P.s: its not possible to debate the deviant muqbil al wadi'i now that he's rotting in his grave, hence Shaykh Asrar has challenged the najdi representatives to debate on his fatwa............Do you even know the bio of imam muqbil? Yemen is today what it is because Allah chose imam muqbil as a mujadid (reviver). The country was full of shia and sufi's now it is "wahabbi". ASK THE YEMENI'S IN BIRMINGHAM IF YOU DESIRE PROOF. He had dealt with way bigger fish then mr ASRAR RASHID. Oh yeah, Asrar is a lion not a fish, i forgot.

Mariam M**** Now for my piece.... You did not answer me...If asrar is such a lion then why is he in England? Why is he not in Afghanistan, destroying the kufaar. When have the brailwi's EVER participated in Jihad feesabilillah? Where was you in Afghanistan in the 70's-80's? NO WHERE TO BE SEEN! Where was you in Bosnia in the early 90's?? Getting mortgages in london, birmingham etc. Where was you in Kahsmir? Eating Pakoreh and listening to bollywood tracks. Where was you in chechnya? Working in Cash and carry's. Where was you in both the Iraq war's? Attending mixed weddings and claiming it's Halal. Where are you in the latest Afghanistan saga? Paying off your mortgages and DEBATING LOL Look at your community's! riddled with slag's and drug dealer's! This is what your dawah produces. Look at pakistan. That is what your dawah produces. You lot have mosques BUILT OFF OF DRUG DEALEING MONEY. Your in one scandal after another. LOOK AT THE STATE OF YOUR COMMUNITIES AND YOU HAVE THE ABSOLUTE CHEEK TO CURSE AND SLANDER IMAM MUQBIL. You can't even get star plus out of your house......He rectified A WHOLE COUNTRY. This religion was not built upon debating. The great Imam's did not conduct themselves with debate after debate. They never screamed to the top of their voices about debating. Fear Allah and know your place ya fulaan.......done

Mariam M**** oh and seeming as tho you like to add news stories........Peer Baba Made 300 Women Pregnant Front Line with Kamran Shahid

Peer Baba Made 300 Women Pregnant Front Line with Kamran Shahid

www.zemtv.com
    Last edited by anti bid'a; 6th March 2012 at 04:45 PM. Reason: left my wife's name in a comment

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anti bid'a For This Useful Post:
    3bdul-3zeem (6th March 2012)

Default Re: Brailwee Group On Facebook Delete My Response

These people are not worth the time or effort wallah
    Ali ibn Abi Talib once said ''Do not take someones silence as his pride, perhaps he is busy fighting with his self''

Quote Originally Posted by Striving4Sunnah View Post
    These people are not worth the time or effort wallah
    I second that. No use at all trying to reason with them. They can carry on barking, their days are limited.

If only more of them were open-minded.

if i was a brelwi glad perish the thought

i would have replied

you mention all these so called big name scholars but how can sheikh asrar debate people who are to busy in cementing the throne of the false god abdulobama, and these ulema are too busy telling there followers to spy on muslims and calling the mujaideen khariji

im bored of this talafi v brelvi nonsense

let me say this straight both sects deserve to debate each other

both sects are deviants one;s deviancy is to deny Allah's lordship and the other sects denies Allah swt's governance

so go post on your own forums

sick and tired of these talafi and green parrots

and please dont mention afghanistan go read what your big name scholars think of those fighting in the way of Allah before advising asrar to go there he would fight the taliban as he hates deobandees and so too would the suadi talafis, they would get on well like a house on FIRE

may Allah guide both sects and us to the truth
    Last edited by sword_of_islam; 10th March 2012 at 01:02 AM.
    HEAR AND OBEY, NOT HEAR AND DELAY

SALADIN NOT SELL YOUR DEEN

Quote Originally Posted by sword_of_islam View Post
    if i was a brelwi glad perish the thought

i would have replied

you mention all these so called big name scholars but how can sheikh asrar debate people who are to busy in cementing the throne of the false god abdulobama, and these ulema are too busy telling there followers to spy on muslims and calling the mujaideen khariji

im bored of this talafi v brelvi nonsense

let me say this straight both sects deserve to debate each other

both sects are deviants one;s deviancy is to deny Allah's lordship and the other sects denies Allah swt's governance

so go post on your own forums

sick and tired of these talafi and green parrots

and please dont mention afghanistan go read what your big name scholars think of those fighting in the way of Allah before advising asrar to go there he would fight the taliban as he hates deobandees and so too would the suadi talafis, they would get on well like a house on FIRE

may Allah guide both sects and us to the truth
    You can spy on muslims? They said that?

Also, the Muhajideen scholars in somalia seem to love these cementers.

-*-
    -*-

Has not Fawzaan encouraged the youth to spy on muslims, did he not give famous fatawa for those wishing to go to iraq to be reported and handed over to the kaffir saudi regime

somali mujaideen can love them what does that prove brother ?

Sheikh Abdullah Azzam ra loved bin baz, who went onto invite the american army into the land of the prophet s.a.w and issued fatawas to kill those who attacked the american bases in ksa killing american soldiers, just becuase some pious loves someone does not mean they are saved from an evil ending

if you believe that those who issue fatawa in justifying the saudi regime and issue fatawa for the sake of america are better then the brelwi's then so be it, tahir qadri cuts a cake with a christian and his mushrik saudi ulema cut cake with the french president who mocked the messenger s.a.w who has waged war on hijab and there the truthful ulema

you get such double standards on this forum lets not our hatred for one group make us overlook the deviations of the other groups which also promote evil but do so in a much more sinister hidden way

i mean look at another thread on this forum where a deobandee imam was called a munafiq for teaching british soldiers about islam before they go to duty in afghanistan and the brothers and sisters went mad at him on the forum, but when it comes to bin baz who let the americans in into the land of prophet s.a.w to kill the muslims of iraq and latter afghanistan using saudi land and sea bases we say he was an imam, whats worse having blood on your hands or teaching those with blood on there hands about islam ?

we should be consistent in our praise and criticisms

every talafi i meet says asrar is jahil but yet he would eat them raw, when you cant see that some one has gained knowledge then you are blind, knowledge does not mean guidance as it can guide or misguide and he has been mislead

before all the people on this forum new who asrar, it was our beloved brother brother AZ who praised him on a thread refuting usama hasan regarding muslims joining the british army and said the words mashAllah to asrar's response cause he was correct, so we should all be fair and not pledge blind alliance to those who shout empty slogans about quran and sunnah and in reality are waging a war on islam.

the first jummah khutba in green lane masjid of 2010 or 2011 was by abu usamah in which he encouraged muslim parents that if there kids were being influenced by jihadi ulema that they should go and report them to the police, by Allah if this principle was applied all the muslim youth would be reported to the police as most of the youth in UK all love Imam Anwar Al Awlaki ra, what kind of nonsense is this i tell you what its talafi khariji nonsense

^ If you want to place someone who does not do "takfeer" of a particular person (thus thinks he is still a legtimate leader) and someone who calls to other than Allah in the same boat then its your decision. Go ask the staunchest Jihadi shaykh and you will se what response he gives you. There is no double standard.

More interestingly, where can I get the fatwa of sh Fawzan on spying?

-*-
    -*-

The problem with these facebook groups is, as much as I am not a fan of brelvis, even brelvi scholars like Asrar who they are championing would probably (hopefully?!) be ashamed of the (probable) teenagers that run the groups. Some of them are jahil enough to have once written radi allahu anhu after Ahmed Raza Khan's name, when someone is silly enough to do that is there really any point debating them?

They have loads of groups, others such as 'You know you're wahabi when...' where they take photos off 'wahabis' profiles and draw on them, write stupid statuses like 'if you're wahabi like this status so we can delete you' and other stupid things, making open takfeer of anyone who is a 'wahabi', saying 'may Allaah enter them into hell' on their statuses.. There's just no getting through to them and we can just do du'a that they leave their ignorance.

It is reaally, really frustrating because they seem so uneducated but they will beat you with their stupidity.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bint Mahmood For This Useful Post:
    The.Joshua.Redux (10th March 2012)

The problem with talafis and jihadis is that they deem to think every one is mushrik

Pick up a copy of kitab al tawheed and all of a sudden your an expert in tawheed and shirk.

So they go round labelling every one a mushrik, not knowing what types of acts are permitted or not and just go round giving titles of mushriks to anyone, you know mushriks are kaffir and wont enter paradise so how many muslims are they ?

Go round calling people mushriks and when the brelwis throw some big name ulema at them who also held the same beliefts watch how silent the talafis become.

Just be careful with calling people mushrik, i am close to alot of deobandee ulema and they allow things which the talafis would say is shirk so the saved sect is the sect that invites the american army in to kill all the muslims, or shall i say mushriks.

Tawassul, istigatha are big subjects and not easy for the layman to understand.

I have seen these Ashari's in action where the talafis go round saying that there akida is near kufr and then the ashari throw names like Ibn Hajar Askalani ra, Imam Nawawi ra, Saladeen Ayubi ra and the talafis dont have a response, they even throw the name of Imam Ahmed bin hanbal with regards to tawassul of the prophet s.a.w grave but he is a imam and when an ignorant laymen states that his mushrik.

All im saying is easy with the mushrik title and takfir, asrar does not belive the crap you see in pakistan of blatant grave worship, he is a deviant no doubt but is very clever and would shut most talafis up if not all.

Leave these debates and comments to brothers like Harris Hammann, AZ, justabro brothers who understand the deen of Allah and can refute Asrar

Banned

..".....Firstly why would a woman of "sunnah" want to hang around outside a building in which masses of men are?

because the most staunchest Brailvees are women.They are the ones who started this trend of Taweez and Sihr.