On how to give advice to someone, or how to correct someone, etc.
This is a discussion on On how to give advice to someone, or how to correct someone, etc. within the Identity, Activism and Unity forums, part of the Main Topics category; Please check your inbox bro....
- 21st November 2008 #11
- 21st November 2008 #12
If I had been born five hundred years earlier I would have made an excellent court sycophant.
- 21st November 2008 #13
- 21st November 2008 #14
- 23rd November 2008 #15
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- 23rd November 2008 #16
- 30th November 2008 #17
- 1st December 2008 #18
- 1st December 2008 #19
How about me first?
I apologize for my bad manners and speaking too much without firm knowledge, in shaa' Allah I will try to improve my manners and keep silent when I do not know.
Don't hesitate to remind me when you see me slip up. This is a general message to everyone on the forums.DISCLAIMER: Before you read any of my posts or accept any of my arguments, keep in mind that the above has been posted by a layman who, in most cases, would have been better off keeping silent.
تؤمّل أنك تحيا طويلا ً ~~~ وشمسك مالت وحان الغروبْ
وَعَنَتِ الْوُجُوهُ لِلْحَيِّ الْقَيُّومِ ۖ وَقَدْ خَابَ مَنْ حَمَلَ ظُلْمًا
And [all] faces will be humbled before the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of existence.
And he who carries injustice will have failed. [20:111]
- 21st December 2008 #20
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
Jasak Allah Kair
- By Abu Ishaaq in forum Islam in GeneralReplies: 12Last Post: 21st March 2009, 11:21 AM
- By Plum in forum Events and AnnouncementsReplies: 0Last Post: 9th June 2008, 06:49 PM
- By Um Ismail in forum Islamic LawReplies: 12Last Post: 4th June 2008, 10:53 PM
- By knowrass in forum Islamic LawReplies: 4Last Post: 8th May 2007, 06:03 PM
- By Abu Harun in forum Islamic Theology and IdeologyReplies: 2Last Post: 23rd January 2007, 10:59 AM