Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

how to debat jehova witnesses?

This is a discussion on how to debat jehova witnesses? within the Da'wah and Methodology forums, part of the Main Topics category; salam oe3alaikoem, please if you have any info,books or videos about jehova witnesses place it here. I have been talking ...

Default how to debat jehova witnesses?

salam oe3alaikoem,

please if you have any info,books or videos about jehova witnesses place it here.
    I have been talking about religion with a jehova witness.
    I have read many many books about christianity and the bible.
    I know how to debat trinity.but jehova witnesses dont believe in trinity.
    so any info is welkom!

I also have neighbors who left islam and became jehova witnesses!!!
    I know they didnt know a lot about islam.
    so I really need help..

zazak allah

Default Re: how to debat jehova witnesses?

Wa Alaykum as-Salam wa Rahmatu Llahi,

There's no point in it. Most of them are Juhhal even about their own religion and it's like talking to people made out of wood.

The only thing they have going for them is a general discontent with Catholicism and persistence.

Allahu Musta'an.
    "Their generosity is impressive, their faces luminous, their voices soft, their manners exquisite. And they have given us the satisfying feeling that we are more important to them than time, or anything else."

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ibn al-Iskandar For This Useful Post:
    'Umar (2nd February 2012), ahmad10 (2nd February 2012)

You apply the following technique:

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cBox For This Useful Post:
    'Umar (2nd February 2012), Abu Salama Al-Shami (2nd February 2012), ad-Duha (2nd February 2012), Bint Mahmood (2nd February 2012), Layth (2nd February 2012)

Junior Member Abu Salama Al-Shami's Avatar

Allah al musta3an

Which race are your neighbours that left islam?

I guess sometimes we just have to keep it simple and bring it back to basics why did they stop believing in the prophets at Jesus, but they acknowledge every single one before him?

Discuss with them with all the variations of the bible how are they certain that their one is the truth. Always make sure you have the upper hand and do not allow them to question you in a manner where by you are on the defensive.

but to be honest I do not have much info about them insha'Allah if I come across anything I will try and post it up.

Salam 3alykom

Formerly 'LionofIslam'

Instead of telling her this, I've encountered jehovas witnesses and i tell you with Dawah they will run away fast.

Jehovahs witness, from what i've seen, are very connected to there scripture. They are different from other Christians and one of the greatest differences is that they absolutely do NOT believe in the trinity. Neither do they believe Jesus is God but they do believe that Jesus is the son of God. They do not believe in the Resurrection and human beings cease to exist after death. They don't like the cross, and they rather go to Jesus peace be upon hims teachings than focus on the crucifixion and everything else. They believe Mikael (alayhisalam) was Isa ibnu Maryam. What the Muslim has to do is to discredit the bible. That is very simple, this debate with a Christian and brother Adnan Rashid (May Allah give him much good) will be good on this account and plenty of other things. My Sister take notes and take the names that he mentions.

First we need to make clear what they mean by the "Son Of God?" and how did that even happen? We know it could've not been by intercourse so how did it happen? If they mean not literally and they mean metaphorical what is go good about humans to be the children of God? Does it makes sense logically? God, yes he does have Majaz (metaphor) in his scripture but would he say something that can be taken as a pagan belief? Imagine if you are calling a pagan and you say that "we are the children of God" he will take it to his pagan Gods. If they mean literally than we can say that what need would God need to produce children? How come God has produced children late in history why didn't he do it first time? Authubillah. Than wouldn't those children of Gods also be Gods?

Who Was Jesus? Sarah Snyder and Adnan Rashid | The BIG Debates - YouTube

A very good argument against the Christian is that who was "That Prophet"? That was mentioned in John? Yahya Alayhi salam was asked from the Rabbis Are you Elijah (alayhisalam) he said No. (the Jews believes that Elijah was raised by Allah and he would be brought right back) than he was asked are you the Messiah he said No. And Isa ibnu Maryam is the Messiah. Than he was asked are you THAT Prophet? When They said THAT Prophet this is an indication that it is a specific prophet, not just any prophet (which Yahya was) a specific prophet, who was that specific Prophet? The Jews clearly said later on in John , contemplating on Isa ibnu Maryam alayhisalam they said is he the Messiah or is he THAT Prophet? The Jews said no he can't be THAT Prophet because THAT Prophet will NOT be from Galilee. So who was that Prophet? Could it be Joseph Smith (the starter of the Mormon Religion) should his information not be in previous scripture? How about The Prophet of Ishmael and how he would become a great nation?

I'll get back to this tommorow, its Jumah and i have more time.
    Last edited by Abu Hawwa; 2nd February 2012 at 05:16 PM.

Very true, they hate being questioned about their own beliefs....it seems that there method is to just question the tenants of catholicism...make them question the catholics/trinitarians question their own beliefs, because even using their own religious books, even through all the man made distortions, Allah (SWT) has maintained that He alone is to be worshipped and there are none beside him...this is easyto show using their Bible, so by questioning the trinitarian/catholic tenants, they make them question their beliefs so they can swoop them up by offering them something "better"....but when we present the truth that the Prophet (SAW) gave us in the Quran as revealed by Allah (SWT) they have nothing to question, as it is the Haq

Asalaamu alaikum,

Go here

Search - "refute jehovah witness" and you'll inshallah get some help.

Here's one example - 101 Questions for Jehovah's Witnesses
    A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Certain type of people become jW. They have a tight nit community, and its very hard for them to leave. If they do then no one will talk to them anymore. Even if a JW person listened to you, understood your argument, they are told that its the shaitaan talking or something. IF JW come to your door, and you have about an hour to spare talking to them, for them to say, ohhh we have to go, we will come back to continue (and they never do, your house is earmarked as a no goer)then gowon.

WaAlaykumsalaam wa rahmatullah,

A jehovah witness came to my house about 3 weeks ago...and well there is no point debating with them if you don't have their version of the bible.
    I started with tawheed (the person was a pakistani) and kept changing the subject and kept saying God's name is Jehowah blah blah blah.

i was like okay, lets put that to the side and discuss the bible...i was imitating Yusha evans :P if God is perfect, then his book must be perfect and the intermediate must also me perfect (prophet)

no matter how much contradictions/unapproipiate stuff i took out of the bible. he just said you have the wrong bible.humans make mistakes...

so i just said okay then you get me your bible and i will read it and then come back we will debate!

well, sadly the person never returned, so i dont have their version of the bible...it is kind of the same but instead of saying God it says Jehovah.

(my dad was standing right next to me, shocked that i knew how to scare of a jehovah witness)

so basically get their bible find all the mistakes point it out to them...

Quote Originally Posted by Perseveranze View Post
    Asalaamu alaikum,

Go here

Search - "refute jehovah witness" and you'll inshallah get some help.

Here's one example - 101 Questions for Jehovah's Witnesses
    thank you!! I will read it insha allah!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast