Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

HT Implodes!

This is a discussion on HT Implodes! within the Identity, Activism and Unity forums, part of the Main Topics category; HT implodes. Hizb ut Tahrir implodes Wallahi I have only come across this only article today. Much of what I ...

Default HT Implodes!

HT implodes.

Hizb ut Tahrir implodes

Wallahi I have only come across this only article today. Much of what I have been saying about HT correlates with what this author says. I did say that huge scale defections would happen in HT...now Yusuf Patel has also left HT ( hardcore cult member). This article is very interesting. I should state that I do not agree with the views of this website or the author but its just a small and fascinating insight. I have said that the worst is yet to come and Quilliam will be nothing compared to what HT still yet has to offer the Muslim community. MARK MY WORDS!!!!!!!

Interesting to note that he makes a point similar to that I have made elsewhere. That is HT have EMBARRASED themselves badly, why? They claimed they had secret cells all across the middle east and they were waiting for the 'right time' to be activated. Now the revolutions have taken place, where are they? NO WHERE IN THE MUSLIM LANDS but i will tell you where they are, these cowards are hiding in the ladies in the chicken shops of south london, quacking in their boots. They are setting up shop in australia, usa, germany, denmark, holland, france, UK (main base) and even ukraine! They are setting up shop in every western country but leaving the Muslim world in their droves ( and yet still talking about the ills of western society whilst benefitting immensely, especially their shabab who gained much money through carousal tax fraud [perks of capitalism huh?] ).

I even asked one HT this question and that individual thought that the revolution was about Khilafah and that HT were the main instigators!...what a truly crazy cult they are.
    I can't take no more then 4 wives...Sorry!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to asharee_salafi For This Useful Post:
    C.i.B. (17th August 2011)

Default Re: HT Implodes!

NO WHERE IN THE MUSLIM LANDS but i will tell you where they are, these cowards are hiding in the ladies in the chicken shops of south london, quacking in their boots.
    Now that's a funny picture.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AbuSulaiman For This Useful Post:
    Abu'l 'Eyse (18th August 2011), asharee_salafi (17th August 2011), C.i.B. (17th August 2011), Wild Wild West (19th August 2011)

Interesting to note that he makes a point similar to that I have made elsewhere. That is HT have EMBARRASED themselves badly, why? They claimed they had secret cells all across the middle east and they were waiting for the 'right time' to be activated. Now the revolutions have taken place, where are they? NO WHERE IN THE MUSLIM LANDS but i will tell you where they are, these cowards are hiding in the ladies in the chicken shops of south london, quacking in their boots. They are setting up shop in australia, usa, germany, denmark, holland, france, UK (main base) and even ukraine! They are setting up shop in every western country but leaving the Muslim world in their droves
    Your an idiot who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about and whether they're right or wrong, they have been active in the Arab world, and it is enough that they have been prominent in protesting against the criminal Syrian regime while a clown like you wants to debate the merits of Imaan and Kufr.
    أبو مسيلمة، لماذا خرس لسانك عن خيانات الكبرى لدى الأشاعرة/الصوفية و سكوت شيخك المخابراتي سعيد فودة الذي يدافع عن خيانات علي جمعة و الجفري و البوطي و أحمد الطيب؟

لم يترك عميل أو شيخ من مشايخ السلاطن إلا و دافع عنه الرويبضة سعيد فودة، ثما يأتي المخابراتية الصوفية و يتهمون الألباني بمسؤلية ضياع فلسطين و ينسون الدور المخزي للحكومة الإردنية و فرعون مصر و حصاره على غزة

6. The Following User Says Thank You to al-omari For This Useful Post:
    s-b-r (17th August 2011)

It was written... TheUmmahStridesForward's Avatar

The Spittoon
    Heresy is another word for freedom of thought

Is this website reliable?- not rhetorical, I'm asking

Quote Originally Posted by TheUmmahStridesForward View Post
    The Spittoon

No, it's a site by murtads, liberal secular extremists and Islamaphobes in general.
    "I am a traveler seeking the Truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity, and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and calls, truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death, are all for Allah, the Cherisher of the worlds; He has no partner. This I am commanded and I am among those who submit to His Will. This is who I am. Who are you?" - Hasan Al-Banna

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s-b-r For This Useful Post:
    Abu'l 'Eyse (18th August 2011), al-omari (18th August 2011), TheUmmahStridesForward (18th August 2011)

Dear Akhi, I know you have many issues with HT (as we all do!), but to resort to the writings of a Murtard (Apostate) like Shiraz Maher is taking your dislike to them on another level. For your information Shiraz Maher is someone who is dead against the Shariah and has very similar ideas to the Quilliam Foundation, so for you to refer to him is a big mistake. Akhi just to let you know he left HT because he views them as being too radical and for wnating to establish a Caliphate (Which is something we all want to happen inshallah).

Quote Originally Posted by al-omari View Post
    Your an idiot who doesn't have a clue what he's talking about and whether they're right or wrong, they have been active in the Arab world, and it is enough that they have been prominent in protesting against the criminal Syrian regime while a clown like you wants to debate the merits of Imaan and Kufr.
    ...and then you woke up.

BTW, I do find it strange how your stalking me...isnt it quite ...weird for one male to stalk another male? You must be...you know.

Back to HT though, I know someone who was with the Wallayyah of HT for over a decade who actually went to Syria. NOT ONE SINGLE person knew of HT. Not only that my former tajweed teacher himself was a student of Ramadhan Bouti and his family were close to Al Albani, and he never EVER came across HT until he came to the UK. The fact that they have based themselves in Europe shows a failure to do anything in the Muslim world.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmed al-muhajir View Post
    Dear Akhi, I know you have many issues with HT (as we all do!), but to resort to the writings of a Murtard (Apostate) like Shiraz Maher is taking your dislike to them on another level. For your information Shiraz Maher is someone who is dead against the Shariah and has very similar ideas to the Quilliam Foundation, so for you to refer to him is a big mistake. Akhi just to let you know he left HT because he views them as being too radical and for wnating to establish a Caliphate (Which is something we all want to happen inshallah).
    Yup, what you said is very true and I agree with you . Thats why in the initial post I left a disclaimer, but what he stated in that article is a verifiable fact...as we know about the hadeeth of the shaytan who recited ayatul kursi and Nabi SAW confirmed that he spoke the truth. He is a shaytan, but what he said was definitely true.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUmmahStridesForward View Post
    The Spittoon

Reliable in what sense brother? Islamically? Of course not. Its not like Islam-qa.com ! But the guy who wrote the article spoke the truth. What he said is what everyone is saying...although watch this space, HT are going to land an organisation worse then Quilliam...mark my words! lol.

A.H

Wow, what a cheapshot. How wise is it to attack one of the only groups which have not become pragmatic and hold strong to their principles? Dear brother, I would recommend you (don't know if you have) come to the Muslim world and see the work that the brothers at Hizb ut-Tahrir are doing. Please keep in mind that there has been massive repression of their activities, even in Lebanon, a so called 'Liberal' and country, they are constantly arresting the brothers. Hence, most of their activities were previously underground and aimed at building and cultivating party members. Had they chosen to compromise, they would have been able to gain the popularity that the Brotherhood and Nahda party had attained, but the truth comes with a price.

Also, as you know HT is not a populist party hence their success is not to be measured by their numbers but by the strength of their intellectual vanguard ... and if anything the revolutions today are in need of such a vanguard to take the reigns of leadership.

I know the Hizb ut-Tahrir brothers in Lebanon, and attend many of their activities and have benefitted tremendously from them. They are neither weak, nor imploding. May Allah keep them steadfast, Ameen.
    Last edited by A.H; 17th August 2011 at 11:04 PM.
    حزب التحرير - ولاية لبنان

New Civilisation

[an online political journal which provides a unique source of insight and critical analysis regarding the pressing political, economic and ideological issues of the time.]

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A.H For This Useful Post:
    al-omari (18th August 2011), Layth (18th August 2011)

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast