Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

HT's top Mujtahid joins Qulliam

This is a discussion on HT's top Mujtahid joins Qulliam within the Identity, Activism and Unity forums, part of the Main Topics category; Assalaam alaykum, This is Rashad Ali, known by HT to be a Mujtahid Mutlaq, he was regarded as atop scholar ...

Default HT's top Mujtahid joins Qulliam

Assalaam alaykum,

This is Rashad Ali, known by HT to be a Mujtahid Mutlaq, he was regarded as atop scholar and now he is a secularist.....so much for islamiyya shaksiyya!

This is the problem with declaring anyone who knows two words of arabic a mujtahid.
    I can't take no more then 4 wives...Sorry!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by asharee_salafi View Post
    This is the problem with declaring anyone who knows two words of arabic a mujtahid.
    Or one who knows a thing or two about jihaad.

TAFKA BM

Assalaam alaykum,

This is Rashad Ali, known by HT to be a Mujtahid Mutlaq, he was regarded as atop scholar and now he is a secularist.....so much for islamiyya shaksiyya!

This is what happens when your have separated yourself the true Islamic intellectual tradition. Hizb at-Tahrir, which has given itself over to purely political objectives, as abandoned the foundations of Islam (aqidah, fiqh, etc), so it doesn't take much for someone in this political environment to take the next step and shed what little Islamic trappings that Hizb at-Tahrir has left.

I know many call Hizb at-Tahrir a Mutazil'i organization, but even the classical Mutazil'i had some grounding in the Islamic sciences, something which Hizb at-Tahrir does not. Instead they have their grounding in the political methodologies of the Marxists and other leftist revolutionary, utopian groups. As such, to see that people like "Ed" Hussein, Hassan Butt (from the neo-Tahriri Muhajiroun), Maajid Nawaf, and other such morally and intellectual bankrupt scum coming out of Hizb at-Tahrir and related organizations is of little surprise.

Assalaam alaykum,

Bismillah,

As Salaam 3alaikum,

He was preaching at a lecture I was at and my teacher began to challenge him. He explicitly asked him 'did you or are you a mujtahid mutalaq' and he laughed and said no and I have never claimed this. He also challenged him on a number of other things such as democracy and homsexuality, and he apparently was surprised to be questioned on these things, or was playing dumb.

Allaahu Alaam I have heard these things said about him, and I saw it from his own lips him denying it. Also those who were close to him said he was their mujatahid, but apparently againa according to his own words he never claimed this.

He got ripped apart, as my teacher had heard similiar things about him and was eager to see if it was true, and slowly he began to challenge him more and more on different issues. He for example claimed certain things about Shawkani and was refuted and as I say he seemed rather disinterested in the discussion and was trying to brush off those challenging him either to avoid it or due to the fact he was ignorant of that which people attribute to him and was surprised.

This is his blog:

http://rashadzamanali.blogspot.com/

Also a short talk of his:

http://fora.tv/2008/03/06/Rashad_Ali...mic_Radicalism
    Last edited by IbnShaykh; 21st April 2008 at 01:16 AM.
    'Sorry, but I am not a lowly gangster like you guys. *I'm a professional* !!!!!!!!111111111.

TAFKA BM

It would seem that he is just looking to ride the same gravy train that "Ed" Hussein has been a passenger on. Money, selling books, and media appearances, these are truly diseased people who will do or say anything to get a little attention.

I never liked this guy since the time I heard him say salafis are Idol worshipers,that they/we worship an Idol who sits on a chair.

He said this in response to a question about the asma wa sifat and the salafi/sunni understanding/belief of them.

This was a while ago when I was still not sure about the matter and didnt have much knowledge on the matter(not that I have much knowledge now)but I remained silent because I was clueless,even though his statement made me feel uneasy.

InshaAllah if I ever meet him again I will confront him about it,I think Ill ask him why he made mass takfir of salafis? and take it from there.

wasalam
    “And say not concerning that which your tongues put forth falsely: “This is lawful and this is forbidden,” so as to invent lies against Allaah. Verily, those who invent lies against Allaah will never prosper.” [al-Nahl 16:116].

Syed Qutb (ra) when asked to seek pardon from nasser said
    Verily the index finger that testifies to the oneness of Allah in prayer utterly rejects to write even one letter that endorses the rule of the tyrant

Quote Originally Posted by waziri View Post
    I never liked this guy since the time I heard him say salafis are Idol worshipers,that they/we worship an Idol who sits on a chair.

He said this in response to a question about the asma wa sifat and the salafi/sunni understanding/belief of them.

This was a while ago when I was still not sure about the matter and didnt have much knowledge on the matter(not that I have much knowledge now)but I remained silent because I was clueless,even though his statement made me feel uneasy.

InshaAllah if I ever meet him again I will confront him about it,I think Ill ask him why he made mass takfir of salafis? and take it from there.

wasalam
    Good luck bro he just brushed us off as if we were making stuff up on the spot he has a very selective memory
    'Sorry, but I am not a lowly gangster like you guys. *I'm a professional* !!!!!!!!111111111.

Quote Originally Posted by IbnShaykh View Post
    Talk about feigning ‘intellectualism’…
    Doesn’t he bear a little resemblance to that Guardian columnist, Russell Brand?
    أنا الفقير إلى رب البريات
    أنا المسيكين فى مجموع حالاتى

(شيخ الاسلام ابن تيمية)

I'm just waiting for the likes of Imran Waheed, Qasim Kawarij and Sajad Khan to drop their HT addiction and embrace something else and then this crippled HT BRITAIN CELL will be completely hollowed out.
    اللهم ارحم الشيخ عبد العزيز بن باز

Beware of inminds.co.uk it is a sectarian Shii'a, anti-Sunni web site capitalising on Muslim sentiments resultant of the Zionist Israeli terrorism against Muslims

Banned

Default Not only him

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast