Need Russian and Turkmenistan (or Russian) pamphlets, dawah books/booklets, articles videos audios

This is a discussion on Need Russian and Turkmenistan (or Russian) pamphlets, dawah books/booklets, articles videos audios within the Identity, Activism and Unity forums, part of the Main Topics category; Salamalikum There are a lot of Turkmenistan brothers who come to our store to buy cars, I feel so sorry ...

Formerly 'LionofIslam'

Default Need Russian and Turkmenistan (or Russian) pamphlets, dawah books/booklets, articles videos audios

Salamalikum

There are a lot of Turkmenistan brothers who come to our store to buy cars, I feel so sorry for a lot of them, they don't know how to read Quran or Pray and I can't communicate with them other than in broken English. I want to give them dawah with these books and what not because they really like us, maybe throw a russian Islamic video that is one minute (really short attention span). If anyone can help please provide!

iERA you know the deal.
    Stop Singing
    And Start Swinging! - Malcolm X

Default Re: Need Russian and Turkmenistan (or Russian) pamphlets, dawah books/booklets, articles videos audi

Assalam alaikum

Inshaa'Allah u will find good ones here:
    C I M S | Conveying Islamic Message Society
    Muslims search engine
    Hadeeth
    Tafseer/ Exegeses
    "I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who gives up arguing, even if he is in the right ."Abudawood

Add خالد on Facebook

Wa Aleikum Salaam.

Books as in PDFs or hard copies? As for videos, HanafiFiqh have some. I like this one.

Formerly 'LionofIslam'

Default Re: Need Russian and Turkmenistan (or Russian) pamphlets, dawah books/booklets, articles videos audi

Jazak'Allah khairan, if you can maybe you can give me what the video is talking about. I need videos for new Muslims (consider them tht) because they are so clueless. One guy tried to argue and say alcohol is halal! Akhi are you from russia?
    Stop Singing

Add خالد on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by LionofIslam View Post
    Jazak'Allah khairan, if you can maybe you can give me what the video is talking about. I need videos for new Muslims (consider them that) because they are so clueless.
    Starting with the best:

1) I think this video ("What is the Purpose") is what you're looking for. It's a poem/nasheed talking about a guy (who wasn't on the Deen) who passed away, his mistakes and what awaits him.
    2) In this video, Khalid Yasin talks about "moderate" Muslims and them trying to fit in. It's probably very appropriate for your targeted audience.
    3) This video is called "A Believer's Priorities." He's talking about how your life should revolve around Islaam and not vice versa. I checked the other videos on HF and this seems to be the only one appropriate for Dawah.
    4) This video ("A reminder for the youth: Don't be like donkeys") quotes Surah Luqman 31:19. It's just a general reminder. Watch it and see if you like it.

One guy tried to argue and say alcohol is halal!
    Wow. Looks like you've got a very difficult task ahead. I'm not jealous!

May Allah help you in your Dawah.

Akhi are you from russia?
    Yes. My father is Arab though.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to خالد For This Useful Post:
    Abu Hawwa (17th July 2012), Umm DJ-N (17th July 2012)

Formerly 'LionofIslam'

aaaaaaaaaaaah yeah imma play that nasheed when one of the turkmenis come in make it all natural like "just playing a song whats good" lool sorry i'm so happy the hood in me spoke :P
    Stop Singing

Formerly 'LionofIslam'

Quote Originally Posted by خالد العسيري View Post
    Starting with the best:

1) I think this video ("What is the Purpose") is what you're looking for. It's a poem/nasheed talking about a guy (who wasn't on the Deen) who passed away, his mistakes and what awaits him.
    2) In this video, Khalid Yasin talks about "moderate" Muslims and them trying to fit in. It's probably very appropriate for your targeted audience.
    3) This video is called "A Believer's Priorities." He's talking about how your life should revolve around Islaam and not vice versa. I checked the other videos on HF and this seems to be the only one appropriate for Dawah.
    4) This video ("A reminder for the youth: Don't be like donkeys") quotes Surah Luqman 31:19. It's just a general reminder. Watch it and see if you like it.

Wow. Looks like you've got a very difficult task ahead. I'm not jealous!

May Allah help you in your Dawah.

Yes. My father is Arab though.

Brother after during Ramadan they don't even fast a lot of them. I think that would be the best time for dawah.
    Stop Singing