Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

New Lectures by Shaikh Faisal - Nov 08

This is a discussion on New Lectures by Shaikh Faisal - Nov 08 within the Identity, Activism and Unity forums, part of the Main Topics category; Originally Posted by yehiyaayyash May ALlah bless the noble Shaykh Faisal. p.s: Why do people attack Shaykh Faisal for attacking ...

Quote Originally Posted by yehiyaayyash View Post
    May ALlah bless the noble Shaykh Faisal.

p.s: Why do people attack Shaykh Faisal for attacking Bin Baz because of his stance on the gulfwar.

Does anyone here dispute that his fatwa was a clear act of Kufr ?!!!!
    I used to also think that the fatwa was kufr, but subsequently I have learnt from brothers who make takfir on bin baz for other reasons, that the fatwa was not kufr. Remember that the army of saddam was a kafir army and not a Muslim one. Is it allowed to enlist the help of kafir mercernaries to fight a kafir army. Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by y-mughal View Post
    Could the person who put the following tag on be manly enough to explain what he/she meant by the first word in the tag as I think it can only be in reference to a racist insult.

Blackiyo Takfiriyo. Think Somali.
    If you must kill me - why the lark,
    The hawthorn bud, and the corn?
    Why do the stars bedew the dark?
    Why is the blossom born?
    If I must kill you - why the kiss
    Which made you? There is no why!
    If it be true we were born for this -
    Pitiful love, Good bye!

"Only those return to Eternity, Who on earth seek out Eternity."

Quote Originally Posted by abumuwahid View Post
    You are aware that this could be perceived as an implied takfeer. Faisal uttered these words during his debate with the Salafi in Nigeria.

This is also one of the traits of the Khawarij - "Whoever does not agree with them is a kafir."

Incidently it is not just salafies on this board who are against Faisal. I for one, am not a Salafi.
    wa alaykum salaam,

please dont make assumptions on what i mean, or try to misinterpret it as anything else. as much as you might like to label me something, i didnt make takfeer on u. but on your 'presumptions' are you calling me khawarij? i dont care who said it when, i am saying it now - and the meaning is obvious. we should just avoid each other, and not post our material here where we are hated. whether you are salafi or not isnt even relevant.

the comments you make here are quite differently to the whole 'i respect him' charade. it seems what you say, depends on who you're with.

nice one with the racist comment... it shows nicely what kind of people are here. but then again, you guys dont exactly have the best reputation anyway?

I am sorry that you feel this way. May Allah end this fitnah and reconcile the hearts of the believers.
    thats a nice du'aa from someone who keeps the fitnah rolling... just look at your statements that brother stranger has to keep going over with you. subhanAllah.
    Last edited by Umm Ahmed; 5th December 2008 at 05:44 PM.

Really sister I think you need to calm down. This forum's members always keep changing. It's a completely open forum. It's difficult to get banned even. Even if you're Shi'a. This is to encourage debate. You will find support for Sh. Faisal here as well.

I personally do not agree with many of his views as I consider him to be faaarrr too harsh.Apart from his harsh views, and subsequently most of you lots' harsh views, I think everything's okay.
    ---

Disclaimer: My opinion about anything is just that - an opinion that isn't Islamically binding.
    ---

'I think, therefore I don't vote.'

we should just avoid each other, and not post our material here where we are hated. whether you are salafi or not isnt even relevant.

Out of interest, who exactly is this 'we'?
    Last edited by Umm Ahmed; 5th December 2008 at 05:44 PM. Reason: Quoted post edited
    The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
    Gang aft agley,
    An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
    For promis'd joy!

Quote Originally Posted by abumuwahid View Post

Faisal has branded in his latest tape - "Devil's deception of the Khawarij," Abu Isa's group Jammah tul Muslimeen as khawarij- the dogs of hell.

His allegations are as usual unsubstantiated and false. JM has been accused of being excessive in takfeer - yes, but khawarij definitely not. I know their aqeedah and manhaj and I swear by Allah that Faisal has made unfounded allegations.
    Are you with JM by any chance? I think that's one thing that Faisal has got right.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagBearer View Post
    No way! Really?! On Al-Firdaws, your number One site for ********?!

I got the ban hammer from them.

Negs 4 life.
    'Sorry, but I am not a lowly gangster like you guys. *I'm a professional* !!!!!!!!111111111.

Quote Originally Posted by IbnShaykh View Post
    I got the ban hammer from them.

Negs 4 life.
    Ai? For what? I kinda forgot about them after I realised pdf books by tibyan aren't really legit sources of 'ilm.
    The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
    Gang aft agley,
    An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
    For promis'd joy!

Follow Abdullah11 On Twitter Add Abdullah11 on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by stranger1395 View Post
    Br Abumuwahid
    wa alaikum salaam
    wa iyyaak

Br abdulmuntaqim:
    please refer to the introduction of the book "beware of takfir" by shaykh abu hamza - it should clear up your misconception insha Allah

wassalaamu alaikum
    No thanks I seriously do have better things to do. Just listen to his talks and tell me this man has serious knowldge? "People who pray with there hands down dont know how to pray?" Mocking the mathab of Imam Malik. "Smokers commit shirk by putting there tawakal in cigarettes". Faisal asking the crowd, "What is he..." Crowd,"KAFFIR" Faisal laughs"You said it not me."

May Allah guide him for really he is misguided.

Quote Originally Posted by FlagBearer View Post
    No way! Really?! On Al-Firdaws, your number One site for ********?!

number one site for what? or is that one of those words you use alot that is not appropriate to type? might aswell say it - everything else goes.

'we' are those who are hated by most of the kind here. and there's plenty of us.
    rather firdaws or tibyan than IA, anyday. this forum is referred to as the most foul, obscene islamic forum online. the things i have read here have either at times made me blush, cringe or wish i didnt even open this page. but most of the time there is no haya or thought.
    lets see... blow up dolls, calling muslims by their kaffir names [then u have the nerve to call everyone khawarij], calling muslims jews, making obscene remarks to the opposite gender.
    and also theres a split personality with some members. all polite everywhere else, but absolutely loose tongues on IA.

i mean seriously muwahid you weren't like this. this must be the product of all the negative influence of sitting on IA most of the time.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast