what is the best Dawah cd/dvd?

This is a discussion on what is the best Dawah cd/dvd? within the Identity, Activism and Unity forums, part of the Main Topics category; Asalamualaykum, I need some dawah cd's/dvd's and need to know which are the best ones to get, I often meet ...

Default what is the best Dawah cd/dvd?

Asalamualaykum,

I need some dawah cd's/dvd's and need to know which are the best ones to get, I often meet non Muslims whilst at work and we get talking so I want to get something I can give to those people who express an interest in Islam. I've got some cd's at the moment that were given to me by a salafi brother which I have given to a couple of people but after listening to the cd myself which was by a spubs madkhali I feel there must be much better material out there.

Which ones would you recommend I get for dawah/distribution purposes? I'm thinking maybe something by Abdur Raheem Green would be good InshaAllah.
    And say not concerning that which your tongues put forth falsely: This is lawful and this is forbidden, so as to invent lies against Allaah. Verily, those who invent lies against Allaah will never prosper. [al-Nahl 16:116].

Syed Qutb (ra) when asked to seek pardon from nasser said
    Verily the index finger that testifies to the oneness of Allah in prayer utterly rejects to write even one letter that endorses the rule of the tyrant

Default Re: what is the best Dawah cd/dvd?

Bump,

C'mon Ikhwan some recommendations please. JazakAllah khair
    And say not concerning that which your tongues put forth falsely: This is lawful and this is forbidden, so as to invent lies against Allaah. Verily, those who invent lies against Allaah will never prosper. [al-Nahl 16:116].

Syed Qutb (ra) when asked to seek pardon from nasser said
    Verily the index finger that testifies to the oneness of Allah in prayer utterly rejects to write even one letter that endorses the rule of the tyrant

Follow ahmad10 On Twitter

Wa `Alaykum al-Salam Wa Rahmatu 'Llahi Wa BarakaTuhu,

It all depends what type of people they are...or what facets of Islam you can get them interested in.

If they are the 'Sciency' guys - then I definitely recommend Ahmed Deedat/Zakir Naik/Hamza Tzortiz lectures.

If they are the 'Spiritual/Seeking Peace' etc. type guys - then I definitely recommend Yusuf Estes/Abdur Raheem Green videos.

If they are the 'Comparative Religion / Christian' guys then any of the above would be good, in sha allah.

Here's a link to a good site for all these videos/audios. I hope you find it useful, in sha allah :

Watch Islam | Share Islam

You should also forward this website to him. It's immensely useful for those interested in Islam, as well as for new converts.

The Religion of Islam

ٰ ۚ ۖ ۚ
    ٰ ۚ ۚ ٰ

Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah ? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.

(Surah at-Tawbah 111 - 111 )
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Die for Allah View Post
    Asalamualaykum,

I need some dawah cd's/dvd's and need to know which are the best ones to get, I often meet non Muslims whilst at work and we get talking so I want to get something I can give to those people who express an interest in Islam. I've got some cd's at the moment that were given to me by a salafi brother which I have given to a couple of people but after listening to the cd myself which was by a spubs madkhali I feel there must be much better material out there.

Which ones would you recommend I get for dawah/distribution purposes? I'm thinking maybe something by Abdur Raheem Green would be good InshaAllah.
    Wa'alaykas-salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I can not vouch for what may or may not be the best dawah cd/dvd but I think Khalid Yasin's Purpose of Life lecture is pretty good for distribution.