Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 97
Like Tree5Likes

5 Muslim men accused of handing out anti gay literature

This is a discussion on 5 Muslim men accused of handing out anti gay literature within the Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Originally Posted by abumuwahid British society first needs to be convinced that sodomy is immoral and unnatural. Once they convinced ...

  1. #71
    Senior Member AbuMubarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,118

    Default Re: 5 Muslim men accused of handing out anti gay literature

    Quote Originally Posted by abumuwahid View Post
    British society first needs to be convinced that sodomy is immoral and unnatural.

    Once they convinced of that, then they should be convince that in order to remove this practice from society it should be punished.

    Demanding punishment for something that the people embrace and consider normal is a bit silly.

    Kind of like suggesting that fornicating couples be put to death.

    Better still, our energy should be spent on propagating Islam to these people.

    Once they accept that, then moral reformation is easy.
    this is a very wise statement

    if muslims go around attacking every sin that the kuffar do, all the while the kuffar have made it legal and protected, you will wind up in jail

    imagine promoting lashing for fornicators? in THIS society

    however, the brothers should be supported by the muslims, because a lack of wisdom is not justification for abandoning our brothers

    there is no tolerance in islam for homosexuality and no muslim can change that
    لا إله إلا الله
    محمد رسول الله
    صلى ألله عليه و سلم

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to AbuMubarak For This Useful Post:
    Umm DJ-N (21st January 2012)

  3. #72
    Formerly 'LionofIslam'
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    4,921

    Default Re: 5 Muslim men accused of handing out anti gay literature

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Human View Post
    LionOfIslam: Homosexuality occurs in everything from bed-bugs to giraffes. Aren't they supposed to behave in accordance with Allah's command at all times? Moreover, your argument about the genders: don't you think evolutionary biologists might have already tackled that? Read a book about evolution, you'll find that any arguments you raise are dealt with pretty quick. The only things evolutionary biologists are now tackling are the 'hows', not the 'whethers'.
    Where is your evidence? And actually i have seen what evolutionists have said about genders and they DO NOT tackle it. Actually this is one of the most disputed topics in the evolution genre. Finally, Black Widows after they mate with their husbands, they kill there spouses and eat them, can i do that to? Hey its natural! Can I go kill everybody in my village and rape all the women to prove i'm the dominate male. But hey our cousins the silver back gorillas do that! Everything has there own sharia and laws, lions they kill the children of the tribe they conquered, Sea horse males give birth to the baby, and we think that is strange and human beings disbelieve in the creator, which, i believe to the hawan is strange. Which indeed it is.

    You tell me to read a book on evolutionists when evolutionist simply do not tackle it. Why don't you? Use your intellect! Your Brain! Why are you suppressing the argument? Why don't you want to accept it? When you know deep down inside that this is a phenomenon and that the male and female genders is such a intricate and wonderful creation and design. When you look at it its a system of wonders and joy (in a lot of different ways )

  4. #73
    Anti-Troll gag order's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,289

    Default Re: 5 Muslim men accused of handing out anti gay literature

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Human View Post
    Why don't these guys dedicate their time and effort towards making hijrah? Isn't that the appropriate Islamic response?
    what if they handed out a leaflet that argued that Homosexuality goes against the path that evolution took in Human sexual development ie Humans evolved in perfect and natural heterosexual symmetry and that nobody is born gay since only a heterosexual couple can concieve in the natural manner that evolution determined and that gays were destined to become extinct or culled since it goes against the natural order of evolutionary development? the argument doesn't have to be well thought out but the point is one can be certain that those 5 men would be allowed to express this view without bieng dragged to court over it.

    and don't tell me to leave this country I've heard this line before "if you dont agree then leave" theres no point debating if your going to resort to this loser talk every now and then. dont try to hide behind the Hijrah concept as an anti-Islamist your supposed to be opposing that as well not endorsing it, hypocrite much?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Human View Post
    Non-Homosexuals who spend their whole time obsessing about homosexuality need to question their own motives.
    Non-Homosexuals who spend their whole time defending homosexuality and arguing against Islam and Muslims need to question their own motives or come out of the closet...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Human View Post
    most people find that to be a sufficient distance. If they REALLY can't stand even living near to homosexuality, perhaps they should move to the 98% of the world where homosexuals live in fear for their lives.
    so its ok to proclaim homosexuality and parade through the streets but if one disagrees and proclaims its wrong and hands out a leaflet he must leave the locality or be sent to prison, you are not only arguing against freedom of speech but also exposing your racism against Asian Muslims.. BTW last year a poof was killed in Trafalgar Square by your fellow Infidels who taunted him and then kicked him to death...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Human View Post
    I think that's going to be a hard sell. Like racism, homophobia is easier to install in children than it is in adults.
    off course you are speaking from experience you have neatly merged two aspects of your upbringing in the posts quoted above...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Human View Post
    How are you going to convince people that a practise between two consenting adults that doesn't affect anyone else
    HIV/AIDS according to the CDC its 50 times higher amongst homosexuals, but gays like to suppress discussion of the obvious facts instead preferring to dwell on how rampant it is in Black communities and amongst heterosexuals then there is also the danger of infection through contamination the point is it can affect others and not as harmless as you make out:

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Human View Post
    Homosexuality would only break up a marriage if the husband was forced by his society to pretend to be heterosexual and then reverted to his homosexual nature afterwards.
    first you argued that Homosexuality doesn't affect anyone but now your admitting that it breaks up families. Homosexuality is a lifestyle choice and if they choose to break up their family then it is their fault.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Human View Post
    but I've got no reason to prevent others from enjoying it.
    its part of your culture and identity which you feel you must defend against the Islamic foreigner which is a good enough reason for you to argue against us

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Human View Post
    If Allah is truly just, there's no way he'd send people to eternal torture for a consensual loving relationship. He is either just or not.
    thats like saying I dont believe in Allah but why would He do this? the answer is its Haram but you dont follow Islam so why bother asking?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Human View Post
    He wouldn't send people to hell for not believing, either, given that he has taken credit for blinding them to the truth.
    don't blame Allah for not believing, He caused you to come here on IA to find the truth from the Muslims yet you are blinded becos you reject it and argue against it.
    Last edited by gag order; 21st January 2012 at 03:14 PM.



    Zionism is to the Palestinian what Nazism was to the Jews

    *lifting the gag on legitimate debate*

  5. #74
    Senior Member AbuMubarak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,118

    Default Re: 5 Muslim men accused of handing out anti gay literature

    Quote Originally Posted by Muslim1 View Post
    pro human - If an animal does it - doesn't mean it's ok for a human to do it.
    they look at themselves as having evolved from animals, thus, it makes sense for them to look at animal behavior as what they should emulate.

    they copulate with each other without marriage, just like animals
    their women run around naked, in heat, like animals
    their men sit around basking in the shade while the women work, like animals
    their children dont know who their fathers are, like animals
    their men have no gheera, like animals

    so why are you surprised that he looks to the behavior of animals to be his example?
    3. And yet among men there are such as dispute about Allah, without knowledge, and follow every evil one obstinate in rebellion!
    4. About the (Evil One) it is decreed that whoever turns to him for friendship, him will he lead astray, and he will guide him to the Penalty of the Fire.

    6. This is so, because Allah is the Reality: it is He Who gives life to the dead, and it is He Who has power over all things.
    7. And verily the Hour will come: there can be no doubt about it, or about (the fact) that Allah will raise up all who are in the graves.
    8. Yet there is among men such a one as disputes about Allah, without Knowledge, without Guidance, and without a Book of Enlightenment,-
    9. (Disdainfully) bending his side, in order to lead (men) astray from the Path of Allah. for him there is disgrace in this life, and on the Day of Judgment We shall make him taste the Penalty of burning (Fire).
    لا إله إلا الله
    محمد رسول الله
    صلى ألله عليه و سلم

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbuMubarak For This Useful Post:
    Muslim1 (21st January 2012), Umm DJ-N (21st January 2012)

  7. #75
    Anti-Troll gag order's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,289

    Default Re: 5 Muslim men accused of handing out anti gay literature

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro-Human View Post
    LionOfIslam: Homosexuality occurs in everything from bed-bugs to giraffes. Aren't they supposed to behave in accordance with Allah's command at all times? .
    Homosexuality in animals cannot be used as an argument for acceptence for Human Homosexuality. you an your ilk are the sort who would then go on to advocate gay sex with animals.

    then there is also this issue with "observer bias" ie if society is against Homosexuality then no such Homosexual traits would be observed in animals or just be overlooked if it it did occur in some species but if society tolerates Homosexuality and it is bieng actively promoted and approved then once again "observer bias" would point out homosexual traits in as many species as it could but the truth is that even if every species can be shown to have homosexual traits they will always pair with a female for mating this is unlike Homosexuality in Humans. not including Bisexuals since they are reportedly not accepted amongst Homosexuals who insist that one is either gay or not...



    Zionism is to the Palestinian what Nazism was to the Jews

    *lifting the gag on legitimate debate*

  8. #76
    Formerly 'LionofIslam'
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    22
    Posts
    4,921

    Default Re: 5 Muslim men accused of handing out anti gay literature

    Ajeeb w'Allahi

  9. #77
    Patience Umm DJ-N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,049

    Default Re: 5 Muslim men accused of handing out anti gay literature

    Animals are your ideal model on how to live life?

    I feel sorry for anyone unfortunate enough to actually have to communicate with you in real life.

    Do you respond by barking or oinking?
    Al-Fudayl Ibn `Iyaad said: "Whoever finds discomfort in loneliness and comfort in people's company, his heart is not safe from Riyaa (insincerity)"

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Umm DJ-N For This Useful Post:
    gag order (21st January 2012)

  11. #78
    A Simple Kind of Man huehuecoyotl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ___________
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,226

    Default Re: 5 Muslim men accused of handing out anti gay literature

    Quote Originally Posted by Muslim1 View Post
    I've heard of people who went to the mental hospital and heard about how they feel. Some (if not all that are affected by jinn) aren't getting helped at all and some say the worst place they've been is the mental hospital. I don't.think it's a psychological disorder because many times someone had 'done' something to get the jinn in the person, before that most were fine. so if it a psychological problems then why would it only happen after the person would've done what s\he did.
    I mean maybe but it's always someone's heard this, or it happened one time, etc. If you want to take that level of confidence that's ok, but you need to believe in ghosts, Bigfoot, the Mothman, fairies, gnomes, the grey men, UFOs, Catholic exorcisms, the Jersey Devil, on and on.... because this is the same level of confidence and evidence that they have. Someone has heard, or some strange events happened, etc.

    My point wasn't the human bodies weakness nor the use of it but the inside and how it works. Such as the complicated the eyes are and thats just the eye, then there's the brain and well the whole body.
    I agree, thoguh the link between complexity and a supreme being is tenuous. There are other explanations as well.

  12. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: 5 Muslim men accused of handing out anti gay literature

    I know someone who worked there.. I never just heard it off the net or a newspaper.
    55:13 - فبأي آلاء ربكما تكذبان

  13. #80
    A Simple Kind of Man huehuecoyotl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ___________
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,226

    Default Re: 5 Muslim men accused of handing out anti gay literature

    Let's look at this. Usually a big indicator of bigotry and ignorance is the use of "they". They do this, they do that, they are all the same. Black people are a drag on humanity. They do X and Y. Muslims beat their wives and have legal prostitution ( Shias and Sunnis are all the same after all they are all the same). Racism, religious hatred, ignorance all play off of the they, the other.

    ....

    All good people agree,
    And all good people say,
    All nice people, like Us, are We
    And every one else is They:
    But if you cross over the sea,
    Instead of over the way,
    You may end by (think of it!) looking on We
    As only a sort of They!

    We and They
    Rudyard Kipling

    dehumanizing is the easiest thing to do, white supremacists, bigots, and the ignorant do it

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    they look at themselves as having evolved from animals, thus, it makes sense for them to look at animal behavior as what they should emulate.
    It isn't a matter of looking at themselves ( there is that they again) looking as having evolved from animals. That's were the evidence points. Genetics, fossil record, and biology all point in that direction. You may reject that, but it isn't a matter of two differing view points, its the conclusion from the evidence and a denial of that evidence. It's not like some people just got to together and said let's say we are evolved from animals!

    they copulate with each other without marriage, just like animals
    Which animals? There are many animals that mate for life ( wow animals being more faithful than us), others are very promiscuous. Two of evolutionary cousins the chimpanzee and the bonobo are very different. Chimpanzees are patriarchal with a male chimpanzee having a haram of females and protects them meanwhile the bonobo's are matriarchal with the females leading the group and using sex to resolve conflicts. They are very promiscuous while the chimpanzees are very ascratic

    their women run around naked, in heat, like animals
    Well humans don't get into heat, and also why focus on women? Men also walk around with their shirts off which of course is imodest. Don't worry though I understand your natural inclination to focus on naked women.

    their men sit around basking in the shade while the women work, like animals
    huh?

    their children dont know who their fathers are, like animals
    True.


    their men have no gheera, like animals
    Kheer is a tasty dish.

    I mean we can see the ignorance about here. They do this, luckily WE don't do that. We are so much better. On and on... Orientalists did that before and now the Occidentalists have learned from them it would seem.

    so why are you surprised that he looks to the behavior of animals to be his example?
    And here is the We part of We and They. You did Rudyard proud.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 19th October 2010, 09:39 PM
  2. Anti-Gay American Bishop accused of homosexuality
    By Firebrand Mullah in forum Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 30th September 2010, 12:41 PM
  3. Anti-Muslim Mob mistakes man for Muslim - BeerHall Putsch begins in good ol U.S.A
    By IslamPolicy in forum Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24th August 2010, 04:26 PM
  4. The Only Good Muslim is the Anti-Muslim
    By Daniel in forum Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28th August 2008, 04:15 PM
  5. Polish right-wing party accused of running anti-Semitic campaign ad
    By Daniel in forum Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22nd October 2007, 05:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264