Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

8 American CIA agents killed in Khost

This is a discussion on 8 American CIA agents killed in Khost within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Latest news is that the 8 killed in Khost were CIA agents. And it's reported in some news that it ...

Default 8 American CIA agents killed in Khost

Latest news is that the 8 killed in Khost were CIA agents. And it's reported in some news that it was a base for the CIA.

Insurgents intensified their campaign against military targets and US-led forces in Afghanistan, killing eight US CIA agents at a base and four Canadian servicemen on patrol and a journalist accompanying them.

US officials said the dead Americans - killed in a suicide bombing on a military base in southeastern Khost province today - were CIA agents.

It was one of the highest foreign non-military death tolls in the eight-year war against the Islamist Taliban.

The four Canadians and the journalist from the Calgary Herald were killed when their armoured vehicle was hit by a bomb in southern Kandahar province today, the Canadian Defence Ministry said.

The base in Khost province, Forward Operating Base Chapman, was engaged in reconstruction projects, a key part of US President Barack Obama's strategy to stabilise the country.

Some people were wounded in the explosion, defence officials said, but no US or Nato troops were among them.

Asked whether the suicide blast occurred inside the base, one official said: "That's my understanding." Another senior official confirmed the attack involved an explosive vest.

US President Barack Obama is sending 30,000 extra troops to Afghanistan in an attempt to stem the violence, with Nato allies also contributing thousands more.

Washington has pledged a "civilian surge", adding hundreds of US experts to support work on development projects that aim to undermine support for the Taliban and other insurgents.

CIA deaths in Afghanistan suicide bombing | Stuff.co.nz

Default Re: 8 American CIA agents killed in Khost

So - Al-Hamdulillah - the Amrikan CIA "has got a taste of its own medicine" (as the kaffir saying goes) when over half a dozen of its operatives were killed in a martyrdom operation.

Such CIA operatives are responsible for providing much of the so-called "intelligence" that is used to target, and murder, our brothers and sisters by such means as un-manned drones.

Such CIA operatives are also responsible for providing much of the "intelligence" that is used to arrest, humiliate, and imprison our brothers and sisters for the kaffir "crime" of resisting the brutal and bloody kaffir occupation of our Muslim land of Afghanistan.
    "We do not want a war with Islam, we want a war within Islam." Thomas Friedman, New York Times, December 12, 2001 CE

Tis terrible...

Narrated by Ibn Abbas.
    While I was standing amongst the people who were invoking Allah for Umar bin Al-Khattab who was lying (dead) on his bed, a man behind me rested his elbows on my shoulders and said:
    '(O Umar!) May Allah bestow His Mercy on you. I always hoped that Allah will keep you with your two companions, for I often heard Allah's Messenger (sallahu alyhi wa salam) saying, ' I, Abu Bakr and Umar were (somewhere). I, Abu Bakr and Umar set out.'
    So I hoped that Allah will keep you with both of them.'
    I turned back to see the speaker was Ali bin Abi Talib.

{Bukhari}

Us and Nato will always remember them!!great loss!!!

Banned

allahu akbar

to all those families of the dead, happy new year you dirty kuffar, may allah destroy all Hizb ushaitaan.

Incidentally I believe this means the taliban have officially taken out over 500 nato troops in 1 year, that's a record

I read it was 20? According to this it is. Not that it's a bad thing subhan'Allaah

I can't believe the western media are labelling these 8 CIA operatives as civillians. They are blatently the terrorist force of the USA chiefly responsible for electricuting, waterboarding, plucking nails and other heinous acts against muslims.

I hope the family of Afghan officer who took out these pigs is well looked after and any Children, relatives who rely on his support are cared for by the muslims.

The Islamic Emirate Of Afghanistan

Official Press Release:

20 american invaders cia terrorists killed in martyrdom operation in khost wednesday evening 30-12-2009 at around 6 pm local time, twenty cia employees were killed as well as twenty five injured within the area of "zarah hawi dagar" (old airfield ) near the center of khost province, according to the news from khost. The martyr attack was carried out by an afghan military, samiullah, when the cia agents got together in a u.s. Club-cum-training center for a meeting in order to collect information on the mujahideen. According to one of the club's guards, the cia employees, dressed in afghan uniform were in the the club discussing as an army officer entered the club and set off his explosive-packed vest, killing and injuring all inside the club.

In fact, it is not the first time that the afghan military people, out of true islamic feelings and inspiration, carry out such frontal attacks on the infidel invaders; just around two days ago, prior to this incident, an afghan army soldier naming jan muhammad killed one american invading terrorist and injured two italian terrorists. Similarly, five british invading terrorists were killed by another afghan soldier, gulbuddin, in helmand nad ali district.

It is, therefore, worth mentioning that the afghans (afghan national army), who used to fight for the u.s. Invading forces against mujahideen, are now waiting for their afghan brothers' operations against the invaders because they are convinced that the americans and there allies are the enemy of our religion and honors whose barbarism and terrorism are no longer bearable. We ask allah to accept our brother among martyrs in eelleyeen (high rank in the paradise). All praise and gratitude are due to allah.
    Reported By Zabeehullah mujahid

Civilians??! With the CIA’s record of kidnapping, torture, murder and outright support of death squads, they easily qualify as a terrorist organisation.

I shed no tears for them.
    The love of the Beloved must be unconditionally returned - Ibn al-Qayyim

Thumbs up Re: 8 American CIA agents killed in Khost

Quote Originally Posted by TheTiredOne View Post
    I read it was 20? According to this it is. Not that it's a bad thing subhan'Allaah
    The real figure = 20 killed & 25 injured
    And a Happy New Year it must be for the Infidels

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast