Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Al-Quds Day, a good deed!!

This is a discussion on Al-Quds Day, a good deed!! within the Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Originally Posted by umar bin khatab You did not answer my question, what have these rallies since 32 years did ...

Default Re: Al-Quds Day, a good deed!!

Quote Originally Posted by umar bin khatab View Post

You did not answer my question, what have these rallies since 32 years did for palestinian cause? Saying it just raised public awareness how important quds is for muslims is ridiculous.
    I don't think we will be judged on our results, rather we will be judged on our intentions and actions; and if someone sincerely speaks out against the injustice happening in Palestine then this alone should be a good deed according to the teachings of Islam (and Allah knows best).

Also, only Allah alone knows what exactly these rallies have achieved.
    Last edited by Nadeemio; 1st September 2011 at 04:41 PM.

Whats taken by force can only be return by force not rallies.
    Well although I think that's probably not strictly true in all cases, I think it is definitely true, by the will of Allah, with the case of Palestine - only war is going to resolve it. So for me, as mentioned before the benefits of demonstrations are that 1) Muslims speak out against evil and injustice, and 2) it raises public awareness of the issue and indeed sympathy toward the issue of Palestine and the suffering of Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadeemio View Post
    if someone sincerely speaks out against the injustice happening in Palestine then this alone should be a good deed according to the teachings of Islam (and Allah knows best).
    100% agree its a good deed to speak against injustice, but over here we are talking about rallies on specific date and time every year. Anything that is done on specific time everyday, every year is bid'a. Like praying two rakats, there is nothing wrong with it. But if I go and make a specific time every month or every year like last monday of every month I will pray two rakats at 12 o'clock and go wakeup all my family members to perform this prayer...this is pure bid'a and it won't benefit me or my family as prophet (saw) clearly state that...Whoever introduces anything into this matter of ours that is not part of it will have it rejected.

This hadeeths is enough to refute whoever says this Quds march is a good deed. I have said enough and think I need no more to say to defend my stance.
    If I had ten arrows in my possession, I would throw one of them at the Romans, and I would throw the other nine at these tyrannical Fatimids.
    Imam Abu Bakr Al-Nabulsi

Scanned Books: Who Killed Al-Hussein?

Video: Rafidah Ayatullats shameful admition.

Al-Hussein said in one of his invocations upon shia: O Allah if you give them enjoyment for a while..then disintegrate them into groupsand divide their pathand never ever accept from them leadershipfor verily they called us for helpthen they transgress upon us and killed us.(Al-Irshaad by Al-Mufid page 241)

Banned

100% agree its a good deed to speak against injustice, but over here we are talking about rallies on specific date and time every year. Anything that is done on specific time everyday, every year is bid'a. Like praying two rakats, there is nothing wrong with it. But if I go and make a specific time every month or every year like last monday of every month I will pray two rakats at 12 o'clock and go wakeup all my family members to perform this prayer...this is pure bid'a and it won't benefit me or my family as prophet (saw) clearly state that...Whoever introduces anything into this matter of ours that is not part of it will have it rejected.

This hadeeths is enough to refute whoever says this Quds march is a good deed. I have said enough and think I need no more to say to defend my stance.
    Akhi, may Allah guide you to what is right, I think we need to be careful what we call a bid'a. There is nothing wrong with organizing things.

Akhi you need to look carefully about what I called bid'a. I did not say organizing any rallies is bid'a but clearly said selecting specific day each year is bid'a (if we are speaking in context of good deed i.e.speaking against injustice). Go ask any religious scholars about my stance.
    Last edited by umar bin khatab; 2nd September 2011 at 10:05 AM.
    If I had ten arrows in my possession, I would throw one of them at the Romans, and I would throw the other nine at these tyrannical Fatimids.
    Imam Abu Bakr Al-Nabulsi

Al-Hussein said in one of his invocations upon shia: O Allah if you give them enjoyment for a while..then disintegrate them into groupsand divide their pathand never ever accept from them leadershipfor verily they called us for helpthen they transgress upon us and killed us.(Al-Irshaad by Al-Mufid page 241)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to umar bin khatab For This Useful Post:
    Sibawayh alFarsi (3rd September 2011)

umar bin bahraini mukhabarat

it is a good deed and it is not bidah.

tell me what do you or your bahraini masters do for palestine?

i already know what they do for Afghanistan and Iraq as they have the US 5 Fleet stationed there.

See the reply of a bankrupt...he just barks like a dog whereas I provided every proof for my position....harsh against the one who makes takfir on hussein (ra), shows his wish to carry out the torturing of the person himself...but on the other side cries like baby ...oppression o! please save my oppressed rafidi dogs...you are exposed you majosi agent.

Go celebrate your Imams good deed. We muslims pray for Palestine and rest of our muslim brothers and warn against enemies of Islam your oppressed majosi brothers, those who upon daily basis abuse and make takfir of great pious sahaba and sahabis in front of whom Hussein (ra) is nothing.

Side note: Are you a foot soldier in Quds force which is to liberate syria from Palestinian refugees?
    Last edited by umar bin khatab; 2nd September 2011 at 11:43 AM.
    Imam Abu Bakr Al-Nabulsi

Akhi you need to look carefully about what I called bid'a. I did not say organizing any rallies is bid'a but clearly said selecting specific day each year is bid'a (if we are speaking in context of good deed i.e.speaking against injustice). Go ask any religious scholars about my stance.
    But surely such a good deed - speaking against injustice - is just that, a good deed, it is not an act of worship. Maybe you have a point if people make dua each time (on a set day of the year) - will need to check with a scholar on that one.

Akhi, did Islam tell us to select specific date and time every year to speak against injustice? This issue falls under 'Amr bil maroof wa nahi al munkar', which is of course an act of Iba'da which we have to do it always or whenever we get opportunity, why choose or specify a date or time each year..its bid'a.
    Imam Abu Bakr Al-Nabulsi

Akhi, did Islam tell us to select specific date and time every year to speak against injustice? This issue falls under 'Amr bil maroof wa nahi al munkar', which is of course an act of Iba'da which we have to do it always or whenever we get opportunity, why choose or specify a date or time each year..its bid'a.
    Ok , so just to get this straight, if such a demonstration is held every year but on a different date each time then it will be ok, is that right?
    Last edited by Nadeemio; 2nd September 2011 at 11:59 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast