Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Al-Shabaab says There is no Famine in Somalia but a drought - Famine used for political means.

This is a discussion on Al-Shabaab says There is no Famine in Somalia but a drought - Famine used for political means. within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Somali rebels say famine label used for politics | Reuters Check this map out:...

WAHHAABI NOT JADEEDI Aboo Shayba's Avatar
    "Toilet - surrounded by land mines" - Abu Hamza Al-Masri
    Add Aboo Shayba on Facebook Add Aboo Shayba on Google+

Default Al-Shabaab says There is no Famine in Somalia but a drought - Famine used for political means.

DISCLAIMER:

Since particular members on this forum have lost their sense of being just to all regardless of affiliation, and believe that for some there is no justice, and if you do give justice to those who deserve no justice then you yourself are counted as being one who sides with them, defends them, shows sympathy to them. I therefore, must clarify and make clear that
    i am ANTI-ISIS!
    - now can we please stop whining?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - For if upon Allah you do rely
    -
    The intrigues of his slaves can bring no pains.

Syed Qutb (May Allaah accept him)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aboo Shayba For This Useful Post:
    maaqib (22nd July 2011)

Hanfist Salfist Humblist Firebrand Mullah's Avatar
    Follow Firebrand Mullah On Twitter

Default Re: Al-Shabaab says There is no Famine in Somalia but a drought - Famine used for political means.

What do you say? is it true that there is no famine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu-Asiya View Post
    I have nothing against salafis. Even some of my friends are salafis.

Default Re: Al-Shabaab says There is no Famine in Somalia but a drought - Famine used for political means.

All other Muslim aid agencies who are on the ground there says that there is a famine which is contrary to the statement of Ashabab.

I will rather believe the Muslim aid agencies and pay help them instead of saying: "shabab leader is a person on the field and has a better understanding than rest"

Days ago Shabab said they let a few in but most Muslim aid agencies are still in Kenya and I wonder how come they haven't moved in, are they banned as well.

Wasalaam
    ۥۖ ٲ ۡ ۟ ٱۡۡ

Quote Originally Posted by imuslim View Post
    All other Muslim aid agencies who are on the ground there says that there is a famine which is contrary to the statement of Ashabab.

I will rather believe the Muslim aid agencies and pay help them instead of saying: "shabab leader is a person on the field and has a better understanding than rest"

Days ago Shabab said they let a few in but most Muslim aid agencies are still in Kenya and I wonder how come they haven't moved in, are they banned as well.

Wasalaam
    I am unsure about the weather situation in Somalia but droughts are not very difficult to obseve.

Droughts basically occur when there is a shortage of precipitaion.

Even the blind will know when there is a drought.

Southern Somalia had bumper harvests a couple of years ago, Alhamdulillah, thanks to Al Shababs agriculataral policies.

Hanfist Salfist Humblist Firebrand Mullah's Avatar
    Follow Firebrand Mullah On Twitter

During the reign of Umar ibn al Khattab, there were extreme droughts. When the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan liberated Afghanistan in the late 90's there was an extreme drought.

It seems, dry seasons are a test for people who live under Islamic ruling. The drought tests the imaan of people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu-Asiya View Post
    I have nothing against salafis. Even some of my friends are salafis.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Firebrand Mullah For This Useful Post:
    Abu 3baydah (5th August 2011)

WAHHAABI NOT JADEEDI Aboo Shayba's Avatar
    "Toilet - surrounded by land mines" - Abu Hamza Al-Masri
    Add Aboo Shayba on Facebook Add Aboo Shayba on Google+

Wasalaam

First of All, Whether Al Shabaab is correct or not - nothing should stop you from giving money towards Sadaqah. Secondly, If most Muslim Aid agencies are in Kenya, so which very few Muslim aid agencies that are inside Somalia - have said there is a Famine inside Somalia?

Also a lot of Aid Agencies Muslim or Not, go by statistics given by Official (and sadly) Kaafirah organisations like the satanic United 'Nations'.
    DISCLAIMER:

Since particular members on this forum have lost their sense of being just to all regardless of affiliation, and believe that for some there is no justice, and if you do give justice to those who deserve no justice then you yourself are counted as being one who sides with them, defends them, shows sympathy to them. I therefore, must clarify and make clear that
    i am ANTI-ISIS!
    - now can we please stop whining?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    - For if upon Allah you do rely
    -
    The intrigues of his slaves can bring no pains.

Syed Qutb (May Allaah accept him)

"Hasbunallahu wa ni`mal Wakil'' this is an example of a muslim in the west........wallahi the kuffar have succeded in the war of battle and minds when we read comments like this.

Wasalaam

10. The Following User Says Thank You to InshallahFirdaus2015 For This Useful Post:
    Shahid InshaAllah (29th July 2011)

Droughts invariably cause crop failures and famines, so the distinction is quibbling.

I thought they claimed that there is a famine but it's simply not as bad as it's made out to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Aboo Shayba View Post
    aid agencies that are inside Somalia - have said there is a Famine inside Somalia?
    If you are in contact with any Muslim aid agency or their volunteers then ask them and they will tell you about the severity of situation. If not then browse to any Muslim aid organisation like MuslimAid or MuslimHands.

Also it doesn't take a genius to work out if there is drought and famine. You do know that poverty is a chronic condition in that part of Africa. Its simple it the rain fall is low then it will case the earth to dry and nothing will grow.

Thousands of somalis are moving to kenya not to go on a 21 day trip holiday or to avoid conflict but to avoid the famine.
    ۥۖ ٲ ۡ ۟ ٱۡۡ

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast