This is a discussion on Algeria within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; as salaamu alaykum what is with this recent attack? Did it harm muslims? Was there covenant in that land? Is ...
- 9th May 2007 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2006
as salaamu alaykum
what is with this recent attack? Did it harm muslims? Was there covenant in that land? Is the land dar al harb? What is the islamic view on this?
Does anybody got information from Kibaar ulama?
- 12th May 2007 #2
- Join Date
- Dec 2006
Algeria has been suffering for more than17 years now and don’t know whether we can call itDar al-Harb vs. Dar al-Islam or just every time an incident happens to kill those tyrants and corrupted people in the government innocent people get killed. Actually one of the Algerian who lives in Lebanon lost 3 of his family members. Algeria is who is killing who and what
- 13th May 2007 #3
what media institutions fail to clarify is that the algerian 'government' brought this on themselves through its extremely repressive measures initiated by the military, against peaceful islamists who played the democracy game and won (1991)
to date the algerian 'government' that came into force after a military crackdown against jubilant and victorious islamists has failed to explain over
6000 'disappearances' of people of 'fundamentalist' extraction.
however, when islamists defend themselves or retaliate against the algerian military for raiding localities suspected of bieng fundamentalist strongholds it is reported as 'terrorism'
Last edited by gag order; 13th May 2007 at 04:24 PM.
Zionism is to the Palestinian what Nazism was to the Jews
*lifting the gag on legitimate debate*
- By fakher el islam in forum Global AffairsReplies: 2Last Post: 3rd January 2008, 10:39 PM
- By Daniel in forum Global AffairsReplies: 71Last Post: 28th December 2007, 07:16 AM
- By umm lina in forum Global AffairsReplies: 8Last Post: 23rd August 2007, 09:20 PM
- By umm lina in forum Global AffairsReplies: 1Last Post: 16th April 2007, 03:29 AM
- By Guerrilla in forum Global AffairsReplies: 0Last Post: 8th April 2005, 11:40 PM