Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree3Likes

To the (American) cheerleaders of "There is Maslaha in Voting" - if you are sincere then RON PAUL!

This is a discussion on To the (American) cheerleaders of "There is Maslaha in Voting" - if you are sincere then RON PAUL! within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Originally Posted by gag order LOL what on earth are you talking about? as I said before "the Maslaha Muslims ...

A Simple Kind of Man huehuecoyotl's Avatar

Default Re: To the (American) cheerleaders of "There is Maslaha in Voting" - if you are sincere then RON PAU

Quote Originally Posted by gag order View Post
    LOL what on earth are you talking about? as I said before "the Maslaha Muslims must decide is can they sacrifice some domestic comforts if it means Muslims overseas will face less American intervention?" you dont understand the discussion becos your not Muslim so kindly log off!
    Yea let me quote myself

There are plenty of non interventionists, who are intelligent and thoughtful enough to convince other people that intervention is wrong and don't think black helicopters are after them. There is even one on the presidential ballot which Ron Paul will never be on.
    You've created a false dichotomy where you have have to choose between non intervention and a racist or intervention and non racism ( or whatever). I just told you, you or American Muslims don't have to make that choice. There are plenty of non-racist, non-conspiratard, non interventionists in the political area. One is even running for president.
    Last edited by huehuecoyotl; 27th July 2012 at 05:58 AM.

Ok I don't really care about all of this election business but I need to clarify one thing. Ron Paul is NOT a racist. This person who is saying such is just full of it. RP is the only candidate that wants peace with foreign countries and wants to be nuteral on the issues of Palestine and the Jews, etc. Clearly his opponents have not had their thirst for innocent blood quenched yet so they try to lie against RP so their candidates can continue meddling in the affairs of other nations.

Anyone who researches this issue will know he is not a rasict but these people don't like to listen to the truth about why they were attacked and they are perfectly fine with the continuous spilling of innocent blood around the world to steal the resources of others.

I know for us Muslims this is useless anyway and RP is no hero to us.. not even close. But I just wanted to clarify.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abu Hafsa al Andalusi For This Useful Post:
    Aboo Shayba (27th July 2012), gag order (27th July 2012)

Default Re: To the (American) cheerleaders of "There is Maslaha in Voting" - if you are sincere then RON PAU

Quote Originally Posted by huehuecoyotl View Post
    You've created a false dichotomy where you have have to choose between non intervention and a racist or intervention and non racism ( or whatever). I just told you, you or American Muslims don't have to make that choice. There are plenty of non-racist, non-conspiratard, non interventionists in the political area. One is even running for president.
    you mean Ron Paul right?

Zionism is to the Palestinian what Nazism was to the Jews

*lifting the gag on legitimate debate*

you mean Ron Paul right?
    No, Ron Paul ran for the Republican nomination and he failed. Also he is racist and a conspiritard.
    Last edited by huehuecoyotl; 28th July 2012 at 05:04 AM.

apparently you guys don't call Ron Paul conspiracy theorist .. cuz most of his theories like who support Al-Qaeda and Mujahideen seem to conspiracy theory for some of the brothers on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by makkawi View Post
    apparently you guys don't call Ron Paul conspiracy theorist .. cuz most of his theories like who support Al-Qaeda and Mujahideen seem to conspiracy theory for some of the brothers on this forum.
    can someone translate this into English?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gag order For This Useful Post:
    Aboo Shayba (28th July 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by huehuecoyotl View Post
    No, Ron Paul ran for the Republican nomination and he failed. Also he is racist and a conspiritard.
    you said "There are plenty of non-racist, non-conspiratard, non interventionists in the political area. One is even running for president." would it be too much trouble for you to actually mention them?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gag order For This Useful Post:
    Abu Hafsa al Andalusi (29th July 2012)

can someone translate this into English?
    I couldn't make sense of it.

you said "There are plenty of non-racist, non-conspiratard, non interventionists in the political area. One is even running for president." would it be too much trouble for you to actually mention them?
    Sure, Gary Johnson.

Here is his foreign policy page

Foreign Policy

Gren Greenwald is another, but he is a reporter not a politician.

Ron Paul's foreign policy ideas are good and his "What if the Chinese invaded Texas" is good, but he's too nutty to ever be taken seriously by anyone, voting of otherwise. Why pick a crazy guy when a sane one will do.
    Last edited by huehuecoyotl; 29th July 2012 at 05:25 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234