Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Anjem Choudary on PRESS TV

This is a discussion on Anjem Choudary on PRESS TV within the Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; and he also has a response to those who accuse him of "loving the limelight"...

Diagnosed with wahan InTheHearts0fGreenBirds's Avatar

and he also has a response to those who accuse him of "loving the limelight"
    The Mujahideen do not need you half men, with no resolve. They do not need any advice on Jihad from scholars who are paid for and defeated. They do not need to ask if it is okay with you or if their Jihad is compatible with your thinking. No, they do not need that. They have all the wisdom and the vision that they need. Die in your rage and continue your criticism of the Mujahideen. You cannot destroy their resolve; your poisoned pins will not affect their Jihad. Nothing will affect them. -Sheikh Al Maqdisi

The Sahaba asked Rasulullah (saw) "How come the Shaheed will not suffer the pain of death or have to go through the horror and the terror of the day of judgement." Rasulullah (saw) said "It is enough that he had to go through seeing the glittering of swords in front of his eyes."

Rep-manz

^well if he is given the opportunity to voice his views then he will take the opportunity. I'm sure he views it as a dawah motivation not monetary or some other gain. He also seems to have learnt from the mistakes on the BBC show a few weeks ago. Alhamdulillah.
    "Sit with one whose limbs address you, not his mouth." Sahl ibn `Abd Allah ibn Yunus, Abu Muhammad al-Tustari (d. 283), may Allah be well-pleased with him.

قال إبن عمر: "ولا يكن في قولك فضل على فعلك" ,أخرج البيهقي: شعب الإيمان وابن حجر العسقلاني: الإصابة في تمييز الصحابة

Ibn 'Umar said: "And do not let your words be in excess to your actions", Al-Baihaqi: Shu'ab al-Imaan and Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani: Al-Isaabah fee Taymeez as-Sahaaba

Justice for those who are oppressed!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AbdulMatin View Post
    Keep it simple brother. You have probably lost them by now.
    First or second degree Munafiqeen? Well when Iqbal Sacranie says "British Muslims can join the army", and they condemn Muslims who call for the Shari'ah while they themselves advocate democracy; why are you crying about whether it's first or second degree? Why do you not accede to the fact they are Munafiqeen? Why instead do you hold gatherings in Regents Park Mosque saying Muslims should collaborate with them?

AbdulMatin, Hah. "Keep it simple brother", you mean like how he "kept it simple" in saying the Muslims should collaborate and work with the democracy-propagating British-soldiers-defending MCB "because they have the largest voice for the Muslim community in Britain"? No doubt you are some bitter loser who got humiliated by ALM at some point and now you come on here trying to quash that sour memory by crying about them all the time with your feminine snide remarks. Is that simple enough for you?

As for declaring Takfeer on the Qulliam Foundation; who here believes Ed Hussain and Majid Nawaz are Muslims then?

An excellent interview; yet it's no wonder you useless morons are whinging about it, not to mention as well as the demo now. Yet again, a prime example of useless forum-monkeys sitting on their PC doing nothing except to criticize people who actually do something to highlight the plight of Muslims worldwide while you sit on your desktops saying "work with people who say join the British army and vote democratically, then cry when someone calls them a Munafiq".

Just like i said on the other thread - you ALM people are the hypocrites, shouting about Islam but your life and manners are all from jahiliyya.

No akhlaaq, no deen.
    Last edited by AbdulMatin; 22nd March 2009 at 12:14 PM.

إن الفقيه هو الفقيه بفعله - ليس الفقيه بنطقه و مقاله
    و كذا الرئيس هو الرئيس بخلقه - ليس الرئيس بمقامه و رجاله
    و كذا الغني هو الغني بحاله - ليس الغني بملكه و بماله

Banned

Just like i said on the other thread - you ALM people are the hypocrites, shouting about Islam but your life and manners are all from jahiliyya.

No akhlaaq, no deen.
    LOL. So in other words you are making a baseless statement which clearly reflects yourself about people you know nothing about besides the slanders and lies you emanate on buhtaan awakening; WHILST avoiding the points I made exposing you.

So you cry about MCB being called Munafiqeen, yet you call us hypocrites with no deen (insinuating takfeer) and then say we have no akhlaaq? LOL.

You are a stupid child. Go back to playing with your action man figurines, little boy.

No akhlaaq, no deen.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Juhayman View Post
    LOL. So in other words you are making a baseless statement which clearly reflects yourself about people you know nothing about besides the slanders and lies you emanate on buhtaan awakening; WHILST avoiding the points I made exposing you.

So you cry about MCB being called Munafiqeen, yet you call us hypocrites with no deen (insinuating takfeer) and then say we have no akhlaaq? LOL.

You are a stupid child. Go back to playing with your power ranger figurines, little boy.
    Well done, it didn't take you long to further prove my point, shukran.

إن الفقيه هو الفقيه بفعله - ليس الفقيه بنطقه و مقاله
    و كذا الرئيس هو الرئيس بخلقه - ليس الرئيس بمقامه و رجاله
    و كذا الغني هو الغني بحاله - ليس الغني بملكه و بماله

Banned

Well done, it didn't take you long to further prove my point, shukran.

How did that prove you point exactly? Your own hypocrisy is clear; look at the statements you are making. How do you know whether someone repents or doesn't repent? How do you know Omar Bakri is a drunkard? How do you know all of al-Muhajiroun are hypocrites that have no deen? You call that akhlaaq? What do you do in deen that they don't do? Because I can write essays on what they do that you most likely don't do. Your own hypocrisy is crystal clear. This was an excellent interview that clearly surpasses any "contribution" you give to the Ummah. All you PC-junkies do is sit on a forum and cause fitnah.

This was an excellent interview, no one can deny that. But instead of doing something similar, you're on here trying to cause fitnah and stir about Anjem.

Your hypocrisy is crystal clear. You people just sit on a PC all day long and rant on issues and people you are clueless about. You don't really do much else "for" the Ummah, do you?
    Last edited by Abu Juhayman; 22nd March 2009 at 01:07 PM.

Senior Member abdulrahman al muhajir's Avatar

For Gods sake

Can the 2 of you (Abu Juhayman and Abdul Matin) give it rest? I could have sent you both pm's but that would just fall on deaf ears. This thread is about the video of Anjem and what a good job he did don't go ruinning it all.

I am pretty much sure that people on this forum are sick and tired of this tit for tat slagging match do not lose out in the reward because of someone else's immature post.

Speak good or remain silent, end of story..
    Indeed our words will remain dead until we are killed for it, whereupon our words will spring to life ..

www.islamistuk.blogspot.com

^ i agree with the person above

abu juhaymaan, leave it, you cant shout people down to get them to agree with you.

Anjum himself will not waste his time on these things, we should be engaging in more dawah rather then accounting the ones that aren't.

and abdurrahmaan, you stop spreading fitnah, ok.
    Last edited by adherence; 22nd March 2009 at 04:05 PM.

there is a difference between mcb and quilliam foundation

mcb compromises on islamic values but quilliam are anti islam altogether.

i agree with anjum one is munafiq group and one is kafir.

anjum had a debate with sacrani and he called him chamche but when he had a debate with majid nawaaz he called him murtad.

i never thought anjum believed that mcb has apostacized

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast