Another dumb head: Racist Article in Spy Journal Calls for Killing 100,000 Muslim “Zealots”

This is a discussion on Another dumb head: Racist Article in Spy Journal Calls for Killing 100,000 Muslim “Zealots” within the Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; It looks like today I'm really going to get on my nerves, all what's opened in front of me is ...

ääÇÏíßã æ áßä ãä íÌíÈ¿

Default Another dumb head: Racist Article in Spy Journal Calls for Killing 100,000 Muslim “Zealots”

It looks like today I'm really going to get on my nerves, all what's opened in front of me is Dumb heads' articles, I don't know why I opened them in first place, but how about a Muslim claiming the same same thing, the elimination of the Bush's Psycho Disease Complexed people.

This story reports on an extraordinary 2004 article by a Harvard lecturer and former Chief of Neuropsychiatry at Guantanamo Bay, which made the shocking claim that "hard-core zealots" had "brains that are structurally and functionally different from us." Furthermore, the article stated, 100,000 "zealots" within the Muslim body politic would have to be eliminated, the way "malignant [cancer] cells" are removed from a healthy body.
    The author of the article, "Terrorism - The Underlying Causes," in the Winter/Spring 2004 issue of the Intelligencer, Journal of U.S. Intelligence Studies (PDF), house organ for the American Federation of Intelligence Officers (AFIO), was William Henry Anderson, M.D. Anderson's piece received a stinging protest letter to the editor from psychologist and military ethics expert, Jean Maria Arrigo, but I'm not aware of any other complaint regarding this racist, fascistic article in the pages of a major intelligence services journal.
    In fact, when, during her stint on the 2005 Psychological Ethics and National Security (PENS) task force of the American Psychological Association (APA), Dr. Arrigo tried to get the TF membership, stacked with military psychologists from Special Forces, SERE, and the CIA, to discuss the significance of the Anderson article, she was met with indifference and assurances that the matter was of no consequence, since Anderson had by then retired. The record of this can be seen by perusing the PENS listserv, posted by ProPublica a few months back.
    The text of Anderson's article is not online, as Intelligencer does not post its articles on the Internet. However, I have obtained a copy, and can report what I read.
    The article starts out as a bloviating howler. Anderson quotes Sun Tzu, recapitulates the Aristotlean causal categories, and fulminates about "credulous enablers" and "useful idiots" that sabotage U.S. efforts to mount an effective defense against its enemies. Anderson regrets that the enablers and idiots will be with us for a long time, as they represent unfortunate but necessary aspects of human nature.
    It is only when we get to the "zealots" that we, supposedly, enter new territory. The zealots are "a pathological departure" from "human nature" (emphasis added to quote below).
    No, the zealots are another kind of person. They may be thought of as cells of a social body that have undergone malignant change.
    Let us consider terrorism with an analogy from medicine -- that of terrorism as a cancer. There are about 1.4 billion Muslims in the world. Embedded withing this healthy body are, perhaps, 100,000 people who are eager and active in pursuit of the goal of killing us. Just as successful treatment of cancer requires killing of the malignant cells, we will need to kill this small minority, since we have no evidence that they can be induced to change their minds.
    Dr. Anderson is not content with making proclamations. He has an entire section of his article devoted to pseudo-scientific justifications for his claim that the "zealots" minds cannot be literally changed.
    My hypothesis is that they, or some of them, at least have brains that are structurally and functionally different than ours. Their single-minded purpose is made possible by an underlying dysregulation of the brain.
    Only fair use limitations prevent me from fully deconstructing Anderson's strange...
    Read the rest

Anti-Talafist

Default Re: Another dumb head: Racist Article in Spy Journal Calls for Killing 100,000 Muslim “Zealots”

We could just say that he is the one who has a brain problem. The way he's talking, he does not seem so different from what he's describing.

Banned

Default Re: Another dumb head: Racist Article in Spy Journal Calls for Killing 100,000 Muslim “Zealots”

Assalaamu alaykum,

Their single-minded purpose is to please Allah and seek His pleasure, Insha'Allah.

We know this is crazy to these people.

dr anderson said:
    My hypothesis is that they, or some of them, at least have brains that are structurally and functionally different than ours. Their single-minded purpose is made possible by an underlying dysregulation of the brain.
    continiuing where dr mengele left off, reviving the theory of "Lebensunwertes Leben" - life unworthy of life....

Zionism is to the Palestinian what Nazism was to the Jews

*lifting the gag on legitimate debate*

Didn't Robert Bennett Bean, say the same thing in 1906 in the American journal of anatomy about Black people, claiming that their "Negro Brains" were wired differently, making them intellectually inferior to the white man.

oh and if only there were actually 100,000 of these so called zealots then America would cease to exist.The truth is that there are probably only a handful of few thousand of mujahideen who are fighting jihad around the world.
    Last edited by SunniHammer; 24th September 2009 at 12:34 PM.

Banned

Subhan'Allah...and the brothers still hold them at bay, by the permission of Allah.