Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bermuda triangle and dajjal

This is a discussion on Bermuda triangle and dajjal within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Originally Posted by Dawud I find it more probable that the throne of shaytaan is over the bermuda triangle. If ...

Default Re: Bermuda triangle and dajjal

Quote Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
    I find it more probable that the throne of shaytaan is over the bermuda triangle.

If you can bring some evidence there is an unexplored island there then I might change my mind though. I find it hard to believe tamim ad dari was sailing near japan and then found his way to arabia though.

Dajjals island could be anywhere, maybe we've even been to the island but the dajjaals monastry is covered over. After all, they only just discovered a buddist temple in afghanistan now, I see no reason why a monestery couldnt get hidden away by nature.

These are all probabilities though, cant say nothing for certain unless its in the qur'an and sunnah.
    i thought this once too, Allahu a'lam
    Say: Verily my salat(prayer) my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for ALLAH, the Lord of the 'alamin. (Al An'am:162)

All of this is problematic since Rasoolullaah and many of the Sahaabah believed ibn Saiyad to be the Dajjal

Muslim Male
    leo

Quote Originally Posted by umarr View Post
    Assalamou alaykoum

Whats your though on this. It is today the only unknown island that we know off. And dajjal is using his *power* to derive the ships and boat out of his island.

Allahou A3lim
    The island is well known to rafidhis

http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f...riangle-30628/

Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. And those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves.

walaykum assalam,

I am quite sure, without any doubt, that this would all fall into the category of (knowledge of no benefit), something the Prophet sought refuge from.

Quote Originally Posted by Isma'eel View Post
    Damn son, imagine if some European tourists ran into that "jassassah" lying around on some beach in Thailand lol.

Imagine how frightened Tamim ad-Dari (radiyallahi anhu) and his crew were when they entered the monestary. Or maybe they weren't, ppl in the old days used to be more fearless.

lol for them it was all in days business. Somalis would probably look for a way to settle there and build hotels loool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor Ali View Post
    As far as I'm aware Dajjal is alive right now and that he is imprisoned in a remote island somewhere.

..............I don't think anyone can find out which island he's on.
    if thats the case why waste time exposing illuminati symbols?

Are you serious or is this thread a joke?
    thats a hypocritical attitude to take especially when you hate it when others have the same attitude towards your spam threads.

Maybe bin Laden has come back from the dead and is living in Bermuda.
    thats a hypocritical attitude to take especially when you hate it when others have the same attitude towards your spam threads.

about the bermuda triangle, reportedly 50,000 flights a year pass through that region without any unexplained incidents. and besides the island of dajjal is said to be in a sea east of hijaz so it could be any of the islands in the arabian sea or the persian gulf. where the arabian sea meets the indian ocean there are 1,192 islands of which only 200 are inhabitied.....

Zionism is to the Palestinian what Nazism was to the Jews

*lifting the gag on legitimate debate*

Consider this, the place where Yajuj and Majooj (Gog and Magog) are trapped is supposed to be on continental land, presumably somewhere in eastern Europe. But still we have no clue where this could be. In the same way, it's possible that we've come across Dajjal-Island (not a good tourist attraction I imagine) without knowing it. It's hard to think that 1500 year old Arabs were sailing this far and back.
    On another note, is it possible that Bermuda triangle is just really far east from Hijaz, since the world is round?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123