Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Like Tree4Likes

BREAKINGNEWS: Takfir wal Hijrah ... rise again in Egypt?

This is a discussion on BREAKINGNEWS: Takfir wal Hijrah ... rise again in Egypt? within the Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Originally Posted by gag order some "Jihadis" need to realise that there are many reasons why al-Jihad remained a separate ...

Follow Andraos On Twitter

Default Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Takfir wal Hijrah ... rise again in Egypt?

Quote Originally Posted by gag order View Post
    some "Jihadis" need to realise that there are many reasons why al-Jihad remained a separate entity from Takfir, I'm thinking about doing a list to compare their bitterly opposed views...
    Please do so. I know I would be interested in seeing this.
    Andraos al-Sulh

"And be moderate in thy pace, and lower thy voice; for the harshest of sounds without doubt is the braying of the ass." [sūrat luq'mān 31:19]

Anti-Talafist

I will post later

Quote Originally Posted by Monotheist1 View Post
    always blame the jews.
    unbelievable but predictable.
    are you a Zionist by any chance? if not then stop whining on like one...

if you wonder why this ummah in such a pathetic state and why few million jews have nothing to fear from the so-called billion+ "muslims" (biggest baloney ever).
    hmmm that sounds suspiciously like Takfir?

Zionism is to the Palestinian what Nazism was to the Jews

*lifting the gag on legitimate debate*

when egyptian soldiers kill muslims in the sinai their islam isn't questioned and on top of it they're excused.
    "excused" really where? it might have been different if it happened under Mubaraks watch I suppose..?

but when these same taghut soldiers are killed, those who killed them can't possibly be muslim. oh no they must have been mossad.
    was it really necessary to kill Egyptian soldiers?

cross border attacks before this often by passed Egyptian security and the tactic was working for them in light of last years series of Geurilla type attacks in August, the Israeli response to that infuriated the masses when they killed 5 Egyptian border guards in reprisal which triggered a diplomatic row and protests and attacks on the Israeli embassy.
    Last edited by gag order; 18th August 2012 at 01:01 PM. Reason: factual errors

Zionism is to the Palestinian what Nazism was to the Jews

*lifting the gag on legitimate debate*

Assalaamu alaykum,

This is an irresponsible and dangerous statement. There is no understanding or empathy for those who make the blood of the Muslim masses halaal based on their own twisted interpretation of general aayaat and ahadeeth. These people are more of a liability to Islamic movements than anything.
    walaikum salaam

i do not see how it is irresponsible and dangerous for me to say i understand, when people have shown kufr with their speech and actions. i do not mean specifically this situation because i do not know what these people are like. i see many who say they are muslims because they were raised to call themselves muslims but they reject many ayat they reject to rule by the judgment of Allah, they do not pray they do not fast they do not show any sign of islam.

if that is something one sees it does not look like these are muslims except for their names are Muhammad and Ahmad. i have met many people like this in my life and i do not say we call them kafirun but when they say they do not believe in Allah even or they have doubts then what remains of islam and tawheed? i do not understand.

Salafist Nour Party visits Sinai to combat 'religious extremism'

The Nour Party, known for its contentious ultra-conservative stance and statements, sends delegation to Egypt's troubled peninsula to rally support for military crackdowns on Islamist militant groups

Ahram Online, Monday 20 Aug 2012

The ultraconservative Salafist Nour Party is sending a delegation to Egypt's Sinai Peninsula to "raise religious awareness and combat extremism," the party declared in a press statement, Monday.
    The Sinai-bound commission will include members of the Shura Council (Egypts upper house of parliament), the Nour Party and the armed forces as well as figures from ultraconservative Islamist movement Salafist Calling, security personnel and governorate officials.

The group will hold a series of meetings urging Sinai citizens to stand by the army in combating the Takfiri mentality, referring to supremacist Islamist groups in the region.

Head of the Shura Councils Nour Party bloc Abdallah Badran confirmed that the attendees will include key figures from the Salafist Calling, including the movements head Yasser Borhami and its spokesperson Abdel-Moneim El-Shahat. Well-known religious figures such as Sherif Hawary, Ahmed El-Sherif and Mahmoud Abdel-Hamid are also expected to join.

Nour Party figures in the delegation will include the partys secretary-general Galal Amin and Ashraf Thabet, a member of the party's higher commission.

Members of the Salafist Calling movement joining the delegation have made a number of controversial statements in the past.

El-Shahat described the literature of Egyptian Nobel Prize winner Naguib Mahfouz as "inciting promiscuity, prostitution and atheism." Borhami was quoted by Egyptian daily Al-Shorouk as saying a Muslim taxi driver should not transport a Christian priest if his destination is the church.

The planned visit comes after the 5 August armed assault on a Rafah army post which saw 16 soldiers killed and 7 others injured. The attack was believed to be perpetrated by a militant Islamist group in an attempt to enter Israel through the Egyptian border.

Salafist Nour Party visits Sinai to combat 'religious extremism' - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112