Call For Action Inshallah

This is a discussion on Call For Action Inshallah within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Asalam 3leikoum wr wb, Dear Brothers & Sisters our website has been under attack by Zionist neo-cons that have launched ...

Banned

Default Call For Action Inshallah

Asalam 3leikoum wr wb,

Dear Brothers & Sisters our website has been under attack by Zionist neo-cons that have launched a campaign to have our website http://www.revolutionmuslim.com
    taken down. Their claim is that I am a Hamas supporter which is not only illegal in the USA but untrue. Their lies are based on websites that have been built by their cronies.
    They accuse us of supporting terror via PayPal and assisting a terrorist as they refer to our noble Shaikh Abdullah Faisel. Sheikh Faisel is a free man in Jamaica and their is
    no USA embargo against the Sheikh. These same Kufar are upset with the ak-47 on the top of our website which is a symbol of both our 1st and 2nd amendment rights of the USA constitution.
    We request that you kindly email the following 4 people and thank them for supporting our constitutional rights & not folding in under the spam campaigns of the Zionist neo-con sludge.

1.DNS provided by Go Daddy, abuse@godaddy.com
    2.Hosting provided by Site5 Internet Solutions, abuse@site5.com
    3.Site 5's provider is Net Access Corporation, abuse@nac.net
    4.Compliance@paypal.com user account yousefalkhattab @ gmail DOT com

Tell the above 4 that if they find ANY illegal posts on our website call Homeland Security & the FBI immediately my address and telephone # are on the front page of the site. Homeland Security and the FBI can't find it illegal then I guess we have the rights as any other citizen here for freedom of religion,expression,speech.

RevolutionMuslim.com also requests that you support our website hosts & Paypal with your business for their strong legal and moral stance on this issue.

Here are the links to the Zionist neo-con sludge that have reported us. http://reportonarrakis.blogspot.com/...muslimcom.html & http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/191242.php

Jazak Allah Khair for all your time & efforts & may Allah swt reward you all,

Akhoukoum Fillah Yousef

Assalamu alaikum akhi
    May Allah(swt) destroy dirty Jews and their plots, Insha Allah i will try my best to make our brothers and sister aware of this and ask them to email as much as they can Insah Allah
    Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor. And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things. Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 49

TAFKA BM

Well, saying that one supports Hamas is protected speech under the 1st amendment. Provided one doesn't supply them with any kind of financial or material support, which is illegal, then one can say this without fear of prosecution. Now, I'm not saying that brother Yousef supports Hamas, as he said he didn't. But one has every right in America to say they do, as much as one can say they support Hitler, provided they don't do anything illegal.

And as was noted, Abdullah al-Faisal, whatever faults the man may have, isn't classified or wanted as a terrorist by the US.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid View Post
    Well, saying that one supports Hamas is protected speech under the 1st amendment. Provided one doesn't supply them with any kind of financial or material support, which is illegal, then one can say this without fear of prosecution. Now, I'm not saying that brother Yousef supports Hamas, as he said he didn't. But one has every right in America to say they do, as much as one can say they support Hitler, provided they don't do anything illegal.

And as was noted, Abdullah al-Faisal, whatever faults the man may have, isn't classified or wanted as a terrorist by the US.
    Asalam 3leikoum wr wb,

Jazak Allah Khair akhi for your reply, I believe under new laws it is no longer permitted to praise or glorify anyone the USA considers to be a terrorist. Their are also new laws coming out in about 2 months that will pertain to this issue as well.

Fiamanillah,
    Akhouk Yousef

Inna aqabit lil mutaqeen! Anikaa's Avatar

Wa alaykum as-salaam wa rahmatullaah wa barakaatuh

May Allaah help you in ur affair, aameen. Just wondering, isnt revolutionmuslim.com another version of streetdawah.com. Cos i rem that site very well, but it was taken down and now this one looks the exact same as streetdawah.com...so they're wanting to take this one down too?
    Jaabir (radhi-yallaahu 'anhu) narrated that Allaah's Messenger (sal-Allaahu`alayhe wa sallam) said:

"Do not acquire knowledge in order to compete with the scholars, nor to argue with the ignorant, nor to gain mastery over the gatherings. Since whoever does that, then: The Fire! The Fire!"

I am an unrepentant scumbag

the ones monitoring these kind of websites are in most if not all cases zionists like Robert Spencer/ Aaron Weisburd/ Evan Kohlmann/ Rita Katz and their allies.
    i would take security precautions and ignore them, but in some cases they call the web host and threat to get in touch with all bigger newspapers to have an article saying that this particular web host "supports terror" !!!

thats how they are these despicable monkey offsprings...

may Allah swt help our brothers and sisters to raise the flag of Tawheed wherever they are, not to fear the blame of the blamers

TAFKA BM

Quote Originally Posted by Yousef al Khattab View Post
    Asalam 3leikoum wr wb,

Jazak Allah Khair akhi for your reply, I believe under new laws it is no longer permitted to praise or glorify anyone the USA considers to be a terrorist. Their are also new laws coming out in about 2 months that will pertain to this issue as well.

Fiamanillah,
    Akhouk Yousef
    I assume you are referring to "The Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act." It should be noted that this isn't a "law," but rather sets up a commission to hunt down and identify "extremist" and "radical" groups and movements in the US, and then will report it's findings and recommendations back to the Congress. Think of it less as the UK's "glorification of terrorism" legislation, and more like Sen. Joseph McCarthy's witch hunt against communists, which caused people to be branded as communist subversives and ruined their lives. But as for creating laws that would criminalize the "glorification" of those dubbed terrorists, well there is nothing like that on the books, nor is there anything in Congress to pass such legislation, as it would be a little to blatant a violation of the constitution. Though, I'm sure they'll find a way in the near future. (Though, don't be surprised if the Islamic Thinkers Society earns the attention of this commission.)

Also see the following thread: Violent radicalization Senate Bill

I have collected links to several articles about the aforementioned bill.
    Last edited by Daniel; 20th February 2008 at 04:08 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid View Post
    I assume you are referring to "The Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act." It should be noted that this isn't a "law," but rather sets up a commission to hunt down and identify "extremist" and "radical" groups and movements in the US, and then will report it's findings and recommendations back to the Congress. Think of it less as the UK's "glorification of terrorism" legislation, and more like Sen. Joseph McCarthy's witch hunt against communists, which caused people to be branded as communist subversives and ruined their lives. But as for creating laws that would criminalize the "glorification" of those dubbed terrorists, well there is nothing like that on the books, nor is there anything in Congress to pass such legislation, as it would be a little to blatant a violation of the constitution. Though, I'm sure they'll find a way in the near future. (Though, don't be surprised if the Islamic Thinkers Society earns the attention of this commission.)

Also see the following thread: Violent radicalization Senate Bill

I have collected links to several articles about the aforementioned bill.
    Asalam 3leikoum wr wb Dear Akhi,

The new laws will have a big effect on our da3owa in that they will set up 'think tanks' in universities to 'study Islamist' and how they are a threat to to the USA. After being unable to do that the comities will draw up further conclusions like those that the NYPD did last summer on Islamic Thinkers Society. They will profile Muslim converts,2nd generation Desis,2nd generation Arabs etc. then conclude that what they all have in common is that their ideologies come from online. This with the fact that a guy named Ron Paul raised millions of dollars w/o the govt. censored and controlled media, will help build new laws like those made by Bill Clinton that set the stage for taking away our civil rights and giving the USA govt. the free hand to moderate the internet. This is how historically the USA screws it's citizenry and the world, ya3ni with a teaspoon of sugar.

Fiamanillah ya Akhi,
    Akhouk Yousef http://www.revolutionmuslim.com