Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Description of Dajjal found on a archeological tablet found from the time of Solaiman (allaihi salam

This is a discussion on Description of Dajjal found on a archeological tablet found from the time of Solaiman (allaihi salam within the Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; According to this scholar and researcher, Samiri was Dajjal and Dajjal is alive ...

Banned

Thumbs up Description of Dajjal found on a archeological tablet found from the time of Solaiman (allaihi salam

According to this scholar and researcher, Samiri was Dajjal and Dajjal is alive for a very long time. That is why many prophets warned for him, even Noah (alaihi salam).).
    Well this confirms some of the theories of Sheikh Imran hosein.

Default Re: Description of Dajjal found on a archeological tablet found from the time of Solaiman (allaihi s

This alleged research is just as laughable as Imran Hosein's.

I am amazed that anyone would even consider it.

He says he had the stone carbon dated. That's great however it would only tell the age of the stone and not the age of the artwork.

All he does is force interpretations on a piece of stone which clearly only has a man's face on it.

How he arrived at the understanding that it is the face of Musa AS and why anyone would put symbols of the Dajjal and Shaytan on Musa's face is the bigger mystery for me in terms of the brother's theories.

Again, we have someone who thinks they see something that at the most only confirms what we already know about our Deen, and yet it supposed to be some 'sign' from Allah, even though the image itself in our Shari'ah, is Haram. It's a sculpture of a man's face! It doesn't matter if it's allegedly of Musa or the Buddha, our order from the Prophet SAWS is to efface it if we can, not ask that it be preserved by some secular organization.

Maiwand, you are committing a cardinal sin where it comes to the Shadh issues related to the Deen. The person who seeks after the abnormal and strange reports about the matters of the Deen ends up committing Kufr.

Don't say that you weren't warned repeatedly.
    "Their generosity is impressive, their faces luminous, their voices soft, their manners exquisite. And they have given us the satisfying feeling that we are more important to them than time, or anything else."

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ibn al-Iskandar For This Useful Post:
    Ibn Abbas Al-Misri (21st May 2012), Ibn Adam (21st May 2012), Layth (20th May 2012), Mansoor Ali (20th May 2012)

Banned

Default Re: Description of Dajjal found on a archeological tablet found from the time of Solaiman (allaihi s

Many people including scholars have argued that the Dajjal is not mentioned in the Quran, I strongly disagree. Evidence are presented from the Quran and Hadith to prove otherwise.

Abu Shawarma

Nice way of dodging Iskadarani's criticism of this video.

Maiwand, stop playing games with this religion and following every little shadh opinion which agrees with your desires and preconceived ideas. You're beginning to remind me of that former IA poster, Juan, who ended up leaving the Deen. I'm not making takfeer of you or anything, just trying to point out that trying to make Islam submit to one's desires can have a devastating effect on one's Iman. Instead you should look at what can be authentically attributed to the Qur'an and Sunnah and stick to it. The things you post are usually of a very doubtful nature, at the very least. It's as if you go specifically hunting for these strange fringe opinions and then you base your understanding around them. Not only that, you in fact begin to propagate them on these boards and probably on your youtube channel as well (haven't watched your videos so I can't say for sure). That is a very dangerous approach to the Deen. Akhi you're not onto some great discovery that was unknown to the 'ulemaa for the past 1400+ years! There's nothing new under the sun. I wonder how long it took you to find that video and how many beneficial lectures you bypassed just so you could locate something like this. And if it wasn't for people like Imran Hussein, you'd hardly have any material at all. Seriously, don't you think it's a very shaky ground to base your understanding of Islam upon?

Akhi fear Allah, take a step back and try to see things from our perspective instead of accusing us of being "close-minded" and whatnot.
    Last edited by Layth; 20th May 2012 at 06:32 PM.
    ٰ

{And is one who was dead and We gave him life and made for him light by which to walk among the people like one who is in darkness, never to emerge therefrom? Thus it has been made pleasing to the disbelievers that which they were doing.}

Al-An'aam 122

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Layth For This Useful Post:
    Abu Saalehah (21st May 2012),  (21st May 2012), Ibn Abbas Al-Misri (21st May 2012), Ibn al-Iskandar (20th May 2012), Mansoor Ali (20th May 2012), Salih Al-Bosni (20th May 2012)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Shawarma View Post
    Nice way of dodging Iskadarani's criticism of this video.

Maiwand, stop playing games with this religion and following every little shadh opinion which agrees with your desires and preconceived ideas. You're beginning to remind me of that former IA poster, Juan, who ended up leaving the Deen. I'm not making takfeer of you or anything, just trying to point out that trying to make Islam submit to one's desires can have a devastating effect on one's Iman. Instead you should look at what can be authentically attributed to the Qur'an and Sunnah and stick to it. The things you post are usually of a very doubtful nature, at the very least. It's as if you go specifically hunting for these strange fringe opinions and then you base your understanding around them. Not only that, you in fact begin to propagate them on these boards and probably on your youtube channel as well (haven't watched your videos so I can't say for sure). That is a very dangerous approach to the Deen. Akhi you're not onto some great discovery that was unknown to the 'ulemaa for the past 1400+ years! There's nothing new under the sun. I wonder how long it took you to find that video and how many beneficial lectures you bypassed just so you could locate something like this. And if it wasn't for people like Imran Hussein, you'd hardly have any material at all. Seriously, don't you think it's a very shaky ground to base your understanding of Islam upon?

Akhi fear Allah, take a step back and try to see things from our perspective instead of accusing us of being "close-minded" and whatnot.
    Brother I don't take my knowledge from youtube or the internet. I read the Quran and ahadith often and the books of the scholars. I have read tafsir of Ibn Kathir almost completely, I have read in the shade of the Quran, I know what I am talking about believe me. I am very serious abou islam and alhamdulillah my aqeedah and manhaj is right. These video's I use only to make my point understand to others. But it seems they are confusing for people who have not researched this subjects and who are new to it. I advice you to listen to lectures of great scholars, read their books, besides reading Quran and sunnah, study history, but also listen to other scholars, who have original outlook on our sources. For example a person who knows politics, philosophy, international relations and economics will understand the Quran and sunnah at a different level, than someone who knows only those sources. I am not claiming the one is better than the other. But there different methods and methodologies of learning the deen. You can of course read the works of classical scholars, there is nothing wrong with that, I also read them and learn from them, but we have to also read the works of Sayyid Qutb and other scholars like Imran Hosein, Israr Ahmad, even if they are not traditional scholars, who have studied the deen through the traditional way, we should not look down upon them. They understand things that the scholars of the past did and could not understand. Also the scholars of the past had more deeper knowledge of Quran and sunnah. So they are different methods.

We should be able as muslims to think outside of the box and critically examine the state of the world in which we live, our history and how we have reached to this state. Because the times we live in are extraordinary, there is not doubt that we live in the end of times, times of fitan and tribulations and a lot of deception. So we should be fully prepared for what is happening. Everything is interrelated to each other. You just have to understand the bigger picture, in order to understand these things. Also listen to lectures of Sheikh Anwar Al-Awlaki and Ali Al-Tamimi, they knew a lot about the deen besided knowing the reality in which they lived, history, current affairs etc.

Banned

And I reject all those nonsense conspiracy theories. We muslims should think and be rational people. We should not take things for granted. Don't ever follow anyone blindly, Imran Hosein says this and I say this. Study the deen, study the reality and think for yourself, then decide. But the amazing thing is that because muslims have not much knowledge about islamic eschatology, or islamic knowledge in general, when you start talking about dajjal, end of times, mahdi, isa (allahi salam), state of Israel, they think it's some kind of fairy tale or conspiracy theory, la hawla wa la quwatta illa billah! Whereas those concepts and subjects are firmly established in our authentic sources, it's not a joke. The fact that the State of Israel was established after 2000 years and all the jews went there. The fact that today secularism and democracy is spreading all over the world, besided immorality and every kind of corruption. The fact that almost all of the minor signs of the day of judgement have come about, all of these things are interconnected. Why is every single islamic country occupied? Why are the zionists and crusaders waging a relentless war against islam and muslims for more than 1000 years? Why are they persecuting the muslims everywhere? Why are they calling the mujahideen terrorists? What has the protocols of the elders of zion to do with this? What has the secret groups to do with this, like Freemasons, who have existed for centuries? What are they worshipping? What are the luciferians worshipping? What has this to do with todays financial and political order? Why is there shirk and kufr in every part of our lives? Why is riba widely spread all over the world? In order to answer these questions and understand the state of the world and what the future will bring about, you need firm knowledge of quran and sunnah, of history, of current affairs, politics, philosophy and many more subjects. That is why our traditional ulema are eating halwa and are in a coma, they don't understand anything of the world, nor have they any solutions. Even the so-called muslim brothers and salafi's don't understand anything. That is why they are participating in democratic elections and entering the parliament. That is why the so-called freedom fighters and mujahideen in Syria, Libya and elsewhere are taking the jews and christians as allies, whereas they were warned repeatedly in the quran not do to that. Our muslims should wake up and think. We have slept for too long.

Banned

Maiwand should confine all his posts about AL Mahdi And Ad Dajjal and the end times to just one thread like the one about 911 and the official Syrian uprising thread.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abumuwahid For This Useful Post:
    ahmad10 (21st May 2012), Ibn al-Iskandar (20th May 2012),  (21st May 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Maiwand Al-Afghani View Post
    I have read tafsir of Ibn Kathir almost completely, I have read in the shade of the Quran, I know what I am talking about believe me.
    Subhan Allah. What ignorance and arrogance.

Maiwand- did you read it in Arabic or in English or some other language?
    "Their generosity is impressive, their faces luminous, their voices soft, their manners exquisite. And they have given us the satisfying feeling that we are more important to them than time, or anything else."

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ibn al-Iskandar For This Useful Post:
    Layth (20th May 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Maiwand Al-Afghani View Post
    Many people including scholars have argued that the Dajjal is not mentioned in the Quran, I strongly disagree. Evidence are presented from the Quran and Hadith to prove otherwise.

I have watched the first minutes of that video and once again you are circulating and propagating false interpretations of the Qur'an and Sunnah and following a false methodology in saying what is 'evidence' and what is not.

The speaker in the video is unknown to me, so I can't possibly have anything against him when I point out these criticisms of his speech and the criticisms of the video editors.

Firstly, anyone daring to watch can skip to the third minute since before that is all Haram music and occult symbolism. I will post the pertinent text below with its due critique.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Text Editor
    The subject of the Dajjal has been a mystery or illusive to many Muslim scholars not because of the lack of information found either in the Quran or the authentic Hadith, rather the reason for the subject of the Dajjal being illusive is because it ties in directly to the many other concepts covered in this series, like Masonry and Secret Soceities, Ancient Civilizations, Magick, Astronomy, etc.
    This is such an arrogant, false, and ignorant comment to make. The subject of the Dajjal would not even be known to these amateurs were it not for the scholars preserving the Ahadith and their explanations since many of these youngsters wouldnt even be able to understand the Arabic without the translation or an explanation of the terms in Arabic.

Yet, the claim is that knowledge of the occult is what will lead a person beyond the understanding of the scholars! Thats the answer to ignorance according to these Shayateen who put the text for the video together- expose the common Muslims to more Shirk and Kufr so that they can transcend and understand more than scholars about the Dajjal and not an ounce more about Taharah, Salah, al-Walaa wal-Baraa, Tawheed, etc.

I dont claim to hold the absolute truth; rather I will present the evidence, and leave it up to you the viewer to conduct your own analysis of the material presented, and to reach your own conclusions.
    The above is something that Maiwand repeatedly says when caught out in the open supporting falsehood.

This is the greatest fallacy coming out from these Shayateen, which includes Maiwand. He says hes on the correct Manhaj however this concept is central to it. They dont present any evidence as its defined by the Shariah and Usul al-Fiqh, rather they present baseless speculation and false interpretations of the Quran and Sunnah and call it evidence. They then expose the Ummah to this nonsense claiming that they are just sharing information. Rather these are Shayateen that have come reciting the Quran and bringing forward Hadith however they are not from its people in the least bit. They are not companions of Tafseer and Qiraah, they are not companions of Hadith and Mustalah, they have not accompanied the companions of Quran and Hadith, and they are the most ignorant of people with regards to the correct understanding.

Please note that those who are not familiar with the Quran, or the Arabic language might find it difficult to follow along, when the Quranic evidence is presented.
    Thats not only a distinct possibility rather they are counting on most people not understanding the Arabic language.

05:08 The speaker, I dont know who he is, says that when Bani Israel left Egypt they took with them some of the jewelry of their masters. He said that Harun said that maybe Allah was punishing them for taking the jewelry that didnt belong to them. He says that Harun told them to collect all the jewelry and bury it in the ground.

Then the video editors put the following texts:

05:46 Pay attention here, this is where the story in the Quran is misinterpreted by many of our dear Scholars, and inshallah I will explain further shortly

Speaker: One of the sick and the diseased people from Bani Israel, Samiri, when Jibreel AS was throwing the dust in the mouth of Firawn, and when Jibreel used to come to Musa, he saw Jibreel on his horse.

06:31 Video Editor Text: The reason As-Samiri was able to see the Angel Gabriel was because he wasnt human

Let us ask our selves a very important question here. Who are able to see the Angels?

Prophets, Messengers, and the Jinn!

And since As-Samiri is neither a Prophet, nor a Messenger he must be a Jinn in human form, further proof will be provided shortly.
    07:21 The speaker says that every time the horse of Jibreel will step, then that will plant a tree and become alive; so as-Samiri got some dust from those places that Jibreels horse stepped on and he put it in his bed [I think thats what he says]. So when the gold was buried Samiri got together with some others from Bani Israel and he made a calf from gold and then threw some of that dust he had from Jibreels horse onto it. So the calf started to make noises as if it was alive.

My problem with what the speaker is saying is that he presents only one solitary Tafseer for these events when several exist and to combine them and reconcile them is closer to correct. Either way, the speaker can't be blamed for the nonsense that the video text editor comes up with.

Here is the Tafsir explaining why as-Samiri is not a Jinn:

: : : : . : ǡ ǡ .

Tafsir at-Tabari 1/669

Abd al-Karim bin al-Haytham narrated to me, he said, Ibrahim bin Bashshar ar-Ramadi narrated to us, he said, Sufyan bin Uyaynah narrated to us, he said, Abu Said narrated to us, on authority of Ikrimah, on authority of Ibn Abbas, he said: When Firawn wished to attack [Bani Israel] on the sea, him and his companions, Firawn was on a steed with black sides; so when he wished to attack on the sea, the steed was frightened to plunge into the sea. So Jibreel AS appeared to him on a female horse in heat, so when the steed saw her, he plunged in after her. [Ibn Abbas] said: And as-Samiri recognized Jibreel AS since his mother, when she feared that he would be slaughtered [under the policy of Firawn], she hid him in a cave and she covered him up. Then Jibreel AS would come to him [as-Samiri] and feed him from his own fingers, and [as-Samiri] would find on some of his fingers milk, and on others honey, and on others fat. Thus [Jibreel AS] did not stop feeding him until he grew; and when [as-Samiri] saw him in the sea, he recognized him, then grabbed a handful from the steps of his horse.

Also, some of the Tafaseer say that as-Samiri saw only the steps of the horse of Jibreel AS, not that he saw Jibreel AS. And even if he did, then the Companions RA also saw Jibreel AS, and they werent Prophet, Messengers or Jinn. The Arabic states very clearly in the Tafseer that Jibreel AS tamaththala lahu. This alone indicates very clearly that Jibreel AS did not appear to as-Samiri in his original form, which was something that only the Prophet Muhammad SAWS saw, rather Jibreel AS appeared to him i.e. Firawn in the same form that Jibreel AS assumed to appear to and feed as-Samiri as a child.

Also some Tafaseer say that Harun ordered the people to burn their spoils from the people of Firawn, and it is then that as-Samiri threw the dust he collected from the steps of the horse of Jibreel AS.

ǡ

10:50 As-samiri is the Dajjal, and here is the proof

As-samiri was the initiator of the golden-calf strife.
    Refrence:

(Allah) said: Verily We have tried your people in your absence, and As-Samiri has led them astray. Quran 20:85

They said: We broke not the promise to you, of our own will, but we were made to carry the weight of the ornaments of the [Firauns (Pharoahs)] people, then we cast them (into the fire), and that was what As-Samiri suggested. Quran 20:87

Then he (i.e. As-samiri) took out (of the fire) for them (a statue of) a calf which had a mooing sound. They said: This is your ilah (god), and the ilah (god) of Musa (Moses), but he [Musa(Moses)] has forgotten (his god). Quran 20:88
    The problem with this so-called proof is that it is based on an English translation only and the person did not or could not read the actual Tafseer and explanation of the Ayah. Of specific importance is the part of the Ayah:

then we cast them (into the fire), and that was what As-Samiri suggested. Quran 20:87
    Many of the translations give the impression that it was as-Samiri who suggested that they throw their ornaments. This is not agreed upon by the Mufassireen.

The speaker in the video mentions the alternate Tafseer that they buried their ornaments, however most of the Tafaseer agree that they burned them.

What is not agreed on however is who proposed that. In some it is Harun AS who proposed burning the ornaments due to the sin of keeping them with them. They were ornaments that had been 'borrowed' from the people of Firawn and in some transmissions it says they were spoils, but whatever the case, it is not agreed on who suggested burning them. The Arabic clearly says that we threw [the ornaments], thus like that as-Samiri threw It doesnt say that as-Samiri suggested in Arabic, rather that translation is based on the acceptance and utilization of a single Tafseer by the translator and not the Arabic alone in consideration of other exegeses.

Either way, As-Samiri was a human being as is made clear by the fact that his mother is mentioned in the Tafseer, his lineage and tribe are mentioned, and the way that he was able to recognize Jibreel AS was also mentioned. The ignorant video text editor apparently didnt even bother to read the Tafsir that the speaker was referring to or read the Tafseer behind the Ayaat cited as proof. This is the epitome of ignorance and arrogance with respect to the Deen and it leads people far astray.

This fact that the video editor brings a completely false allegation about the identity of the Dajjal is not due to scholars being wrong or misunderstanding anything, it simply arises from the ignorance of the claimant.

That Maiwand would post this video and call what it contains evidence shows how misguided, corrupt and ignorant he is.

The ignoramus of a video editor then goes on to make further claims saying that the true Tafseer is a 'false' one just because it doesn't suit his desires. I don't have time to cover all of the idiotic claims made in the video, but suffice it to say that it is sufficient enough for a person to be considered a liar that they convey everything they come across.

Maiwand is a liar and a proponent of falsehood. May Allah AWJ relieve us soon of having to deal with Maiwand's ignorance and annoyances. Ameen.

Perhaps we may just have to begin ignoring him, or maybe the mods can move all of his nonsense into one thread like has been done for others, In Sha Allah.

I thought it important to respond to some of these videos and posts in order to sufficiently expose Maiwand and the material for what they are, and Allah is the best disposer of our affairs and the one from whom we seek aid and help.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ibn al-Iskandar For This Useful Post:
    ahmad10 (21st May 2012), Ibn Adam (21st May 2012),  (21st May 2012), Layth (21st May 2012)

Follow ahmad10 On Twitter

Al-Salamu `Alaykum Wa Rahmatu 'Llahi Wa BarakaTuhu,

In sha allah, it's a phase he's going through. I admire you for your dedication to this akhi al-Iskandar; and I hope you keep at it so that I can have something to forward to all those who are, like Maiwand, going through this fitnah.

ٰ ۚ ۖ ۚ
    ٰ ۚ ۚ ٰ

Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah , so they kill and are killed. [It is] a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah and the Gospel and the Qur'an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah ? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.

(Surah at-Tawbah 111 - 111 )
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ahmad10 For This Useful Post:
    Ibn Abbas Al-Misri (21st May 2012), Ibn al-Iskandar (21st May 2012), Layth (21st May 2012)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast