Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How one veteran martial arts expert is 'de-radicalising' former terrorists by cage fighting

This is a discussion on How one veteran martial arts expert is 'de-radicalising' former terrorists by cage fighting within the Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Originally Posted by gag order Quilliam was facing the chop fairly recently Quilliam was a NuLab project to create a ...

Banned

Default Re: How one veteran martial arts expert is 'de-radicalising' former terrorists by cage fighting

Quote Originally Posted by gag order View Post
    Quilliam was facing the chop fairly recently
    Quilliam was a NuLab project to create a Zionist friendly 'Anglican' Islam. It still has some uses to Condem coalition but it doesn't quite fit into their strategy focused more on civic nationalism rather than creating government approved forms of Islam.

and after the Olympics the counter terrorism budget may be hit by austerity measures.
    There will still be plenty of money available to spy on and deradicalise Muslims even after the cutbacks following the Olympics so I wouldn't get your hopes too high that the situation will improve for us in the foreseeable future.

if your source is referring to the £2 billion a year CONTEST budget for the next three years then thats hardly "unlimited"
    No it isn't. I queried this.

Default Curry Fighter..

Usman,known about him for some time now and to be blunt I'm not a fan of his on any level..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123