Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

I am actually Bashar al-Asad

This is a discussion on I am actually Bashar al-Asad within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; I have decided to create this thread to expose the atrocities committed by both sides in the Syrian conflict. This ...

Default I am actually Bashar al-Asad

I have decided to create this thread to expose the atrocities committed by both sides in the Syrian conflict. This thread is necessary as so far the threads available are one sided and we all can safely say that there is two sides to every story. Since I am all for open dialogue and constructive discussion post material which is in support of your view and side.

Salam

Default Re: Syrian Conflict (Two sides to a story)

Quote Originally Posted by illuminated eye am View Post
    honestly, i dont trust you

i am watching a feeble attempt by bashar supporters to paint the mujahideen as equally guilty as his thugs

i dont think there is anyone on earth who would say the rebel-side doesnt has acted perfectly, i wonder how i would respond if i captured the people guilty of slaughtering my family, raping my daughter, requiring people to "worship bashar". i may even transgress in how i deal with them, i hope i would not anger my Lord in doing so

but lets look at the cause of both sides

what would you say the rebel side (in general) are fighting for and what would you say bashar's people are fighting for?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AbuMubarak For This Useful Post:
    Abu'l 'Eyse (11th February 2013), Abu-Asiya (3rd August 2012), abul hafsa (3rd August 2012), jagga (4th August 2012), Layth (3rd August 2012), leo (3rd August 2012), The.Joshua.Redux (5th August 2012), umar bin khatab (3rd August 2012)

i was just looking thru youtube, there are quite a few new videos "showing the other side"

and i will even give you the benefit of agreeing that zionists, americans, freemasons, illuminati MAY have added fuel to the fire, but that doesnt change the fact of my first question

what are the people rebelling against? and what are bashar's people fighting for?
    "

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbuMubarak For This Useful Post:
    Layth (3rd August 2012), leo (3rd August 2012)

Alhamdulilah for Islam Dhulqarnen's Avatar

the issue of illuminati has become like danger flu...one person whent to deep in this and started making scholars as mason...so he whent more and more deep and he said abu hanifa rahimullah was illuminati !!!???...Allahu mustean...

they way they present the fact of illuminati are fixed in that way that can decive minds of people...we know that mason groups etc exist, but making this things so big-it only helps thos groups more, it makes them more big in eyes of people, in fatc they are not like that and they dont have the influence as people claim...

dont know if you are muslims, but stay away from this things, practis Quran and sunnah if you are muslim, and dont worry about kufars traps, we need to be informed about their moving and what they doo etc, but dont go in extreme... Allah says " they make plans and Allah makes plans, Allah is the best planer" , we need to worry about our actions acording to Quran and sunah as sahaba practis it...there where always kufars that where planning to achive their goals, its nothing new this issue with illuminati...

practising islam is the cure for everything, its our shield, our succces for our goals....

people are simply fighintg against ruler who is kafir and killer and opresor...its according to Quran and sunnah to do that
    Last edited by Dhulqarnen; 3rd August 2012 at 12:35 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dhulqarnen For This Useful Post:
    umais (6th August 2012)

Please stick to the topic in question, this thread is not about the illuminate and freemasons stop trying to derail the discussion.

Kind regards

Abu Shawarma

This is like those idiots who blame "both sides" equally in the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. It's like when "the international community" was calling for both sides to show restraint, as Israel was killing thousands of women and children in Gaza.

One has to be extremely sick and twisted (or a Rafidhi), to claim that both sides are equal in Syria. And unlike losers like you, most of us have a memory span that goes back more than a year, and we know what our brothers and sisters have endured for the past 40 years, and what they went through at the beginning of this revolution.
    ٰ

{And is one who was dead and We gave him life and made for him light by which to walk among the people like one who is in darkness, never to emerge therefrom? Thus it has been made pleasing to the disbelievers that which they were doing.}

Al-An'aam 122

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Layth For This Useful Post:
    Abu Hafsa al Andalusi (4th August 2012), Abu Hamzah (4th August 2012), Abu-Asiya (3rd August 2012), abul hafsa (3rd August 2012), BintAdam (11th February 2013), Ilmseeker1 (4th August 2012), leo (3rd August 2012), The.Joshua.Redux (5th August 2012), umar bin khatab (3rd August 2012)

Don't want to discuss your brotherhood?

Shia's are known for their diplomatic taqiyya nature jump to here and there take sides

Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    honestly, i dont trust you

i am watching a feeble attempt by bashar supporters to paint the mujahideen as equally guilty as his thugs

i dont think there is anyone on earth who would say the rebel-side doesnt has acted perfectly, i wonder how i would respond if i captured the people guilty of slaughtering my family, raping my daughter, requiring people to "worship bashar". i may even transgress in how i deal with them, i hope i would not anger my Lord in doing so

but lets look at the cause of both sides

what would you say the rebel side (in general) are fighting for and what would you say bashar's people are fighting for?
    These rebels are a few thousand men consisting of foreign insurgents. If the people wanted Assad gone they would have disposed of Assad long time ago. However, the people don't want assad gone, it's a few supported by the wahabi saudis that want to overthrow the government. So moving on to your question, Assad is fighting for the power his dad handed to him and the rebels are fighting a supposed "democracy" backed by kaffirs states such as the US, Britain and of course the wahabi's.

BBC News - Obama signs order to 'support Syrian rebels'

CIA authorised to offer intelligence support to Syrian rebels - Telegraph

Ambushes and air strikes as Syrian regime fight rebels street-by-street to gain possession of Aleppo - Middle East - World - The Independent

Exclusive: Arab states arm rebels as UN talks of Syrian civil war - Middle East - World - The Independent

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast