Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Islam: religion of "terror" and "killing???" please help me insha'Allah

This is a discussion on Islam: religion of "terror" and "killing???" please help me insha'Allah within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; As salaamu 'alaikum: Is it true that any noncombatant kaafir, anywhere, CAN be slaughtered??? That this kaafir's (noncombatant) throat can ...

Question Islam: religion of "terror" and "killing???" please help me insha'Allah

As salaamu 'alaikum:

Is it true that any noncombatant kaafir, anywhere, CAN be slaughtered???
    That this kaafir's (noncombatant) throat can be slit???
    His/her head cut off????
    A “cap” put in his/her head??
    Can he/she be run over by a car??? You get the point. According to the many, many so-called “extremist” shuyookh (the “real” shuyookh as is said), is this not the case?? (As I read more and more on the site as well as others, and read the news, and so forth, this seems to be the case – of course, obviously, not that all the posters agree)

Did not Shaykh 'Usama in his famous fatwa of 1998 CE, say that ALL Americans should be killed, ALL of them, wherever a Muslim finds him, and of course, INCLUDING as he stressed, CIVILIANS (NONCOMBATANTS), and that this is the duty of ALL Muslims, PERIOD??? YES, of course... Many, most (?) of you agree 1000% with his ideology, his minhaj... You gonna say he's wrong?

I'm not saying that “shuyookh” or the mujahadeen say children (Yahoodi, Nasrani, whatever....) should be specifically targeted, but at the same time, they say that ALL kaafir (noncombatants) are legitimate targets, virtually anywhere in the world (how many kaafir governments are in some way “supporting” Amreeka, the UK, etc, NATO, the EU, the Russian Federation, the UN, and what govt DOES NOT in some way support the zionist entity???????? “Rawafidh” Shia Iran????? LOL.... OK, maybe the kaafir natives on “Tahiti” cannot be slaughtered??)

Regarding killing kaafir children. Would they not say, that it's the responsibility of the kaafir parents if their children are killed during an “operation?” Many of you were so very happy, so ecstatic, etc., about the 7/7 London Raids ... didn't this kill any children? (Maybe not, but what about the other raids that many of you support... Madrid, the attempted shoe bomber brother, Bali, the attempted bombings last year at the Scottish airport, Beslan, etc.....) Not that the brothers were specifically targeting children. But at the the same time, the shaheed as you call him, Muhammad Sidique Khan, basically said that Muslims can, will and should kill ANY and All kaafir noncombatants, in retaliation, because the crusaders/kuffar have also killed noncombatants, correct???

Keep it real... I remember that when I first came to Islam (sorry to rehash my same pathetic story, LOL) the brothers told me that Islam meant “peace,” LOL (like the “modernists” and the so-called “moderates,” and "munafiqoon" as many call them, still say today). Yes, when one is a Muslim, he has true peace because of his complete Submission to the Lord of the Universe, Allah (swt)... But of course we cannot say that Islam is a so-called religion of “peace.” And more and more I see that brothers/sisters are saying that Islam is a religion of killing, of terrorism, of slaughtering the kuffar, of “drinking their blood,” etc. Yeah, ikhwan, that's real good dawah... Revert to Islam, because this is the religion of “terror” and “killing”.... Yeah O kaafir (the dude you're giving dawah to at your workplace or wherever) BTW, the blood and wealth of your family is halaal, as is your sister as “Ghanima,” etc. This is just blowing my mind... sorry to be sarcastic.....For real, for real, I want to know the truth, insha'Allah....

Anyway, what many of you are saying (as the many “true,” real shuyookh are also saying), is that you would be very happy, or that it would be very good, praiseworthy, terrific, excellent, etc., if a Muslim in Amreeka were to go to any place with as many kuffar (“noncombatants”) as possible, and blow them up... SubhanAllah, this is the religion of “peace” the misguided brothers told me about......

What about Muslims that don't agree with this ideology. Are they considered to be deficient in their Iman, their love of Allah (swt), their total Submission to Almighty Allah (swt)? Are they considered to be “munafiqs?” Not real, or true Muslims following the way of the Salaf As-Saliheen? You understand what I'm saying? Please forgive me if I offended anyone. I'm just trying to find out the truth...

And Allah (swt) knows best

Quote Originally Posted by defender of tawheed View Post
    As salaamu 'alaikum:

Is it true that any noncombatant kaafir, anywhere, CAN be slaughtered???
    That this kaafir's (noncombatant) throat can be slit???
    His/her head cut off????
    A “cap” put in his/her head??
    Can he/she be run over by a car??? You get the point. According to the many, many so-called “extremist” shuyookh (the “real” shuyookh as is said), is this not the case?? (As I read more and more on the site as well as others, and read the news, and so forth, this seems to be the case – of course, obviously, not that all the posters agree)

Did not Shaykh 'Usama in his famous fatwa of 1998 CE, say that ALL Americans should be killed, ALL of them, wherever a Muslim finds him, and of course, INCLUDING as he stressed, CIVILIANS (NONCOMBATANTS), and that this is the duty of ALL Muslims, PERIOD??? YES, of course... Many, most (?) of you agree 1000% with his ideology, his minhaj... You gonna say he's wrong?

I'm not saying that “shuyookh” or the mujahadeen say children (Yahoodi, Nasrani, whatever....) should be specifically targeted, but at the same time, they say that ALL kaafir (noncombatants) are legitimate targets, virtually anywhere in the world (how many kaafir governments are in some way “supporting” Amreeka, the UK, etc, NATO, the EU, the Russian Federation, the UN, and what govt DOES NOT in some way support the zionist entity???????? “Rawafidh” Shia Iran????? LOL.... OK, maybe the kaafir natives on “Tahiti” cannot be slaughtered??)

Regarding killing kaafir children. Would they not say, that it's the responsibility of the kaafir parents if their children are killed during an “operation?” Many of you were so very happy, so ecstatic, etc., about the 7/7 London Raids ... didn't this kill any children? (Maybe not, but what about the other raids that many of you support... Madrid, the attempted shoe bomber brother, Bali, the attempted bombings last year at the Scottish airport, Beslan, etc.....) Not that the brothers were specifically targeting children. But at the the same time, the shaheed as you call him, Muhammad Sidique Khan, basically said that Muslims can, will and should kill ANY and All kaafir noncombatants, in retaliation, because the crusaders/kuffar have also killed noncombatants, correct???

Keep it real... I remember that when I first came to Islam (sorry to rehash my same pathetic story, LOL) the brothers told me that Islam meant “peace,” LOL (like the “modernists” and the so-called “moderates,” and "munafiqoon" as many call them, still say today). Yes, when one is a Muslim, he has true peace because of his complete Submission to the Lord of the Universe, Allah (swt)... But of course we cannot say that Islam is a so-called religion of “peace.” And more and more I see that brothers/sisters are saying that Islam is a religion of killing, of terrorism, of slaughtering the kuffar, of “drinking their blood,” etc. Yeah, ikhwan, that's real good dawah... Revert to Islam, because this is the religion of “terror” and “killing”.... Yeah O kaafir (the dude you're giving dawah to at your workplace or wherever) BTW, the blood and wealth of your family is halaal, as is your sister as “Ghanima,” etc. This is just blowing my mind... sorry to be sarcastic.....For real, for real, I want to know the truth, insha'Allah....

Anyway, what many of you are saying (as the many “true,” real shuyookh are also saying), is that you would be very happy, or that it would be very good, praiseworthy, terrific, excellent, etc., if a Muslim in Amreeka were to go to any place with as many kuffar (“noncombatants”) as possible, and blow them up... SubhanAllah, this is the religion of “peace” the misguided brothers told me about......

What about Muslims that don't agree with this ideology. Are they considered to be deficient in their Iman, their love of Allah (swt), their total Submission to Almighty Allah (swt)? Are they considered to be “munafiqs?” Not real, or true Muslims following the way of the Salaf As-Saliheen? You understand what I'm saying? Please forgive me if I offended anyone. I'm just trying to find out the truth...

And Allah (swt) knows best

Wa 'alaykomossalam wa rahmatollah wa barakatoh

What Osama bin Laden said was "we do not distinguish between their MEN" but the mainstream media delibrately left out the word "MEN" (Rajol) when translating his statement.

Of course now the videos of "al-Qaeda" support the killing of children but I assure you that these videos are fake.

As for Islam being the religion of "Peace", it's not meant to be peace but rather submission, and also peace in the sense of feeling at peace.

Islam is not the religion of peace in the sense of not fighting back when attacked, if anyone tells you that they are either lying about Islam due to sickness in their hearts or their lack of knowledge.

As for the 7/7 bombings, watch this video:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=APh0WH7ym3s&feature=related

As for 9/11 just go to Mansoor Ali 's thread on this Forum, or just do your own research there's plenty of evidence.

Wassalam

Sawtul Islam:

SubhanAllah, you and your conspiracy theories about Bin Laden, LOL

For the sake of argument, let's assume hypothetically the ridiculous notion that he (and al-qaeda) didn't carry out the 9-11 attack. Why did so MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY, MANY Muslims AND 'ulema and shuyookh emphatically support the the 9-11 killings, along with many various other acts/operations of killing noncombatant kuffar??!!!! Think about it akhee....

Quote Originally Posted by defender of tawheed View Post

you are the same person who posted this and similar posts on Islamic networking and the domain of Islam forum,why are you asking the same question over and over month after month???also why do you try and chat street in you're posts on this matter when clearly from what I have read in you're other posts you are extremely well lettered and educated in you're responses,its almost like you are fishing,are you fishing for someone???

Sawtul Islam:

If I (or any Muslim in Amreeka) were to “hypothetically” (I don't plan on this – this is only a ***hypothetical****) go out and slice the head off of the next random, unlucky noncombatant kaafir I saw, NO DOUBT, many, many, many, many Muslims would see this as a great, fantastic, totally halaal, “MashaAllah”, excellent legitimate operation, IMHO.....

ALSO..... ***hypothetically**** If I were to go into a grocery store and blow myself up killing as many noncombatant kuffar as possible (including men, women, children), this WOULD probably also be seen as a very legitimate, EXCELLENT operation, fisabillah, totally halaal, etc., IMHO

It seems that in Islam we can kill, we can slaughter ANY and ALL the dirty, disgusting, kuffar we want....This is exactly what I have been observing... Akhee don't be a hypocrite! (I'm NOT talking about in an Islamic sense of course) I see that Islam is about killing, about slaughtering, all about terrorizing the kuffar... Open up your eyes akhee....

**hypothetically*** If I wake up tomorrow and slice the head off of my kaafir neighbor and yell Allahu Akbar, that I would likely be considered a mujahid fighting for the sake of Allah 'azza wa jal. Correct me if I'm wrong....

May Allah (swt) guide us all

Aameeeen

Taken from the Islamic Networking forum

Quote Originally Posted by peace2u View Post
    As salaamu 'alaikum:

Please answer this question, as no one did from my other posts.

Can I or you (or any Muslim, as this is only hypothetical) as a Muslim go and slice the throat of, or chop the head off of (ie, KILL) the next kaafir noncombatant (civilian) I/you see? Why and why not? And especially if you truly believe shaykh Usama and co. have the correct minhaj, why not? (As he has said at least a couple of times, and issued at least one fatwa, that all Muslims should kill any Americans that they see, everywhere in the world, including of course civilians... he and his supporters also approved of the London and Madrid “operations,” etc.)

JazakAllahu Khair
    http://talk.islamicnetwork.com/member.php?u=2286
    Last edited by abuhannah; 20th March 2008 at 06:11 AM. Reason: ***Please answer this question***

Mustafa al-Muhaajir

'Defender of who knows what' ... are you trying to incriminate people ?

Quote Originally Posted by MustafaAlMuhajir View Post
    'Defender of who knows what' ... are you trying to incriminate people ?
    hole in one my brother............................

http://talk.islamicnetwork.com/showt...708#post125708

Quote Originally Posted by peace2u View Post
    I have looked more into this, and apparently according to many opinions of ulema/shuyookh, it is 100% permissible for a Muslim to slaughter any civilian/noncombatant kaafir period, whether, man, woman, or child in countries in whose governments are in some ways “fighting” against Muslims.

So hypothetically, according to them (NOTE: I don‘t plan this myself as I don‘t necessarily agree!), a Muslim can walk up the street to ANY civilian/noncombatant kaafir (except for babies I believe) in America and slash their throat with a knife, slaughtering them, and this would be considered good, halaal, and for the sake of Allah (swt).
    I encourage brothers and sisters to go through this "brothers" posts you will see the same modus operandi over and over,I cannot find the domain of Islam forum site as it seems to be of line,had it been online you would see the same modus operandi by this same "brother"..................

Asalamualaykm,

JazakAllah khair akhi abuhannah, well spotted.

Looks like this agent provocateur has been rumbled.

wasalam
    “And say not concerning that which your tongues put forth falsely: “This is lawful and this is forbidden,” so as to invent lies against Allaah. Verily, those who invent lies against Allaah will never prosper.” [al-Nahl 16:116].

Syed Qutb (ra) when asked to seek pardon from nasser said
    Verily the index finger that testifies to the oneness of Allah in prayer utterly rejects to write even one letter that endorses the rule of the tyrant

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast