Islamic Banking System, Usury, and Pound

This is a discussion on Islamic Banking System, Usury, and Pound within the Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; A recent article posted on the Straits Times website reveals in part why the global elite have it out for ...

TAFKA BM

Default Islamic Banking System, Usury, and Pound

A recent article posted on the Straits Times website reveals in part why the global elite have it out for Muslims. For the banksters, it's all about the ethics of the Islamic banking system. "The rules of Islamic banking and finance -- which incorporate principles of sharia or Islamic law -- read like a how-to guide on avoiding the kind of disaster that is currently gripping world markets," reports the Singapore-based newspaper.

Islamic law prohibits the payment and collection of interest, which is seen as a form of gambling, so highly complex instruments such as derivatives and other creative accounting practices are banned.

Transactions must be backed by real assets -- not shady repackaged subprime mortgages -- and because risk is shared between the bank and the depositor there is an incentive for the institutions to ensure the deal is sound.

Investors have a right to know how their funds are being used, and the sector is overseen by dedicated supervisory boards as well as the usual national regulatory authorities.

A fine system, although one diametrically opposed to what the banksters have in mind -- global slavery based on usury. That's why they hanker to drop bunker busters on the Arabs and Muslims of Iran, that and the reprehensible racism of the neocons. It's embarrassing to some of the bankers, the over-the-top hatred the neocons harbor, the American neocons who are mostly wedded to the Likudniks in Israel. It is not too embarrassing, however, so long as it gets the job done. Plus there is the cross-over effect: many of the banksters are Israel lovers as well, or more specifically lovers and followers of the reactionary branch of Zionism, the branch screaming for more mass murder, as if the murder of over a million Iraqis, mostly Muslim, is not enough.

Reading the above about the Islamic banking system, I am reminded of Ezra Pound. Not only Pound, but Aristotle and Thomas Aquinas, all adamantly opposed to usury. Pound was opposed to the post-Calvin usurious society of the last 500 years and believed it was at the root of war and all organized mass murder campaigns.
    http://kurtnimmo.blogspot.com/2008/1...and-pound.html

Default Re: Islamic Banking System, Usury, and Pound

Islamic banking is a unique system of the bank or the bank that differ from conventional banks in the world in many respects. It is based on Islamic law in the economy and work within that framework to follow certain rules and regulations established by personalities from various Islamic scholars and economists.

Default Re: Islamic Banking System, Usury, and Pound

It is based on Islamic law in the economy
    What do you mean by this?

There is no such thing as 'Islamic banking', it's just a clever deception.
    "I am a traveler seeking the Truth, a human searching for the meaning of humanity, and a citizen seeking dignity, freedom, stability and welfare under the shade of Islam. I am a free man who is aware of the purpose of his existence and calls, truly, my prayer and my sacrifice, my life and my death, are all for Allah, the Cherisher of the worlds; He has no partner. This I am commanded and I am among those who submit to His Will. This is who I am. Who are you?" - Hasan Al-Banna