Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Jihad in Islam by Hizb ut-Tahrir

This is a discussion on Jihad in Islam by Hizb ut-Tahrir within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters, Please follow this link to access the book "Jihad in Islam" by Hizb ut Tahrir ...

Default Jihad in Islam by Hizb ut-Tahrir

Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters,

Please follow this link to access the book "Jihad in Islam" by Hizb ut Tahrir :http://english.hizbuttahrir.org/imag...adinIslam2.pdf

This book comprehensively defines Jihad in Islam; its causes and conditions and its relationship with the Khilafah vis a vis the situation today.

Walikumsallam

Default Re: Jihad in Islam by Hizb ut-Tahrir

Quote Originally Posted by Salahudin View Post
    Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters,

Please follow this link to access the book "Jihad in Islam" by Hizb ut Tahrir :http://english.hizbuttahrir.org/imag...adinIslam2.pdf

This book comprehensively defines Jihad in Islam; its causes and conditions and its relationship with the Khilafah vis a vis the situation today.

Walikumsallam
    Why would I take my 'ilm (knowledge) from a group which holds no official aqeedah?

If you really want to learn about Jihad, the bellow books will suffice for that.

Mashari Al-Ashwaq Ila Masari Al-Ushaaq by Ibn-Nuhaas
    Thawaabit 'Ala Darb Al-Jihad (The constants of Jihad) by Yusuf al ‘Uyayree
    The Religious And Moral Doctrine Of Jihaad by Ibn Taymiyya
    لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
    HT is a 60 year old joke, the joke needs to end!

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ibn Ibrahim For This Useful Post:
    Abu Saalehah (5th August 2012), abul hafsa (5th August 2012), دلیل (7th August 2012), Tanzim Akhtar (10th August 2012), Umm 'Aishah (10th August 2012), walid (5th August 2012)

What is an official aqeedah?
    I only know the Islamic Aqeedah.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Salahudin For This Useful Post:
    Wild Wild West (5th August 2012)

Hanfist Salfist Humblist Firebrand Mullah's Avatar
    Follow Firebrand Mullah On Twitter

I spoke to a Dutch HUT member last week. I talked to him about importance of knowledge of the religion in dawah. He said yes, you are right, we have members of HUT who don't know how to pray. HUT need to teach their members how to pray before they talk about jihad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu-Asiya View Post
    I have nothing against salafis. Even some of my friends are salafis.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Firebrand Mullah For This Useful Post:
    Aboo Muhammad (8th August 2012), دلیل (7th August 2012), Layth (5th August 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Salahudin View Post
    What is an official aqeedah?
    I only know the Islamic Aqeedah.
    An official aqeedah is one which has a government seal/certificate in the corner which government officials can touch and look at consistently to insure the security of their position (inside joke for those who have dealt with govt bureaucracies in Arab countries).

Firebrand Mullah,

We can all admit that HT has many 'hangers- on' and rah-rah supporters who personally are lacking in many ways.
    But just because one of them opens his mouth about Jihad in a time when Jihad is increasingly on the lips of Muslims, doesn't mean HT should be or can be held responsible for the personal failures of such individuals.

I would rather see sinful Muslims show public support for Islam and allegiance to Muslims than they be completely repelled by Islam. I have seen "Muslims" in Algeria who literally 'hate' Islam and Muslims on account of the civil war in which, from their perspective, bearded men in thawbs often indiscriminately murdered women and children, sometimes in broad daylight.
    Last edited by Abu Kamel; 5th August 2012 at 01:51 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Abu Kamel For This Useful Post:
    abumuwahid (5th August 2012)

Hanfist Salfist Humblist Firebrand Mullah's Avatar
    Follow Firebrand Mullah On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Kamel View Post
    Firebrand Mullah,

We can all admit that HT has many 'hangers- on' and rah-rah supporters who personally are lacking in many ways.
    But just because one of them opens his mouth about Jihad in a time when Jihad is increasingly on the lips of Muslims, doesn't mean HT should be or can be held responsible for the personal failures of such individuals.
    Since HUT is a "Hizb" where everyone is supposed to accept the official party line, the party as a whole can be held responsible for whatever Hizbi's do.

I would rather see sinful Muslims show public support for Islam and allegiance to Muslims than they be completely repelled by Islam.
    You can't be a Muslim and yet be repelled by Islam.

I have seen "Muslims" in Algeria who literally 'hate' Islam and Muslims on account of the civil war in which, from their perspective, bearded men in thawbs often indiscriminately murdered women and children, sometimes in broad daylight.
    Clean shaven guys with tight pants and cigarettes who don't know how to pray do not really help much either. The guys in thawbs and beards might be evil, but just because something horrible happened in Algeria, it doesn't mean Hizbi's can go ahead and talk about Khilafah while their own members don't know how to pray.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu-Asiya View Post
    I have nothing against salafis. Even some of my friends are salafis.

لا تعتذر اليوم

Official 'Aqeedah is also something that we can continue to split hairs over and fight over until we die.

As important as 'aqeedah is, can we blame people for looking at the people who propagate sound creed and deciding that they would rather achieve something in their lives?
    The Hawaalian Alliance
    Faith - Insight - Progress

عليكم بعمل الأبطال: طلب الرزق من الحلال
    Do the Deed of Heroes: Seek Rizq from Halal
    -Sufyan al-Thawri

Meh.

I can cooperate with HT to some extent, but as long as they cannot disassociate from the Rawafidh and seem to care little about all the shirk that is propagated within the ummah, I can't be excited about taking knowledge from them.

Not only does the sympathetic/apathetic attitude to the Rawafidh show a fundamental lack of understanding the importance of aqeedah, it also shows a frightening level of ignorance (or deliberate neglect) of political situations in the Islamic world. Quite disturbing for a group that primarily concerns itself with 'political Islam'.

As for the usual taunts directed towards "salafis", they would hold more water if we were contrasting them with a group that has indeed achieved something, unlike the HTs.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to abul hafsa For This Useful Post:
    leo (5th August 2012)

لا تعتذر اليوم

Quote Originally Posted by abul hafsa View Post
    I can cooperate with HT to some extent, but as long as they cannot disassociate from the Rawafidh and seem to care little about all the shirk that is propagated within the ummah, I can't be excited about taking knowledge from them.
    Could we not say the same about Salafis?
    The Hawaalian Alliance

عليكم بعمل الأبطال: طلب الرزق من الحلال
    Do the Deed of Heroes: Seek Rizq from Halal
    -Sufyan al-Thawri

Salafi (Retd.)

maybe someone should just read the book and then decide for themselves
    The Hawaalian Alliance

God be with you, Don Quixote! Many are the windmills from which you have saved the Ummah!
    http://madkhalis.com/2013/06/the-qui...dkhali-and-co/

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast