Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Leeds hit-and-run children's aunt in plea to driver..

This is a discussion on Leeds hit-and-run children's aunt in plea to driver.. within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; ((he is going to be local and most likely Asian,do the right thing and hand yourself in).. 'Catastrophic incident' Ms ...

Default Leeds hit-and-run children's aunt in plea to driver..

((he is going to be local and most likely Asian,do the right thing and hand yourself in)..

'Catastrophic incident'

Ms Rafique said the children were knocked down as they returned with food for the family's Eid celebrations.

BBC News - Leeds hit-and-run children's aunt in plea to driver

2. The Following User Says Thank You to abuhannah For This Useful Post:
    Abu'l 'Eyse (21st August 2012)

Default Re: Leeds hit-and-run children's aunt in plea to driver..

Quote Originally Posted by abuhannah View Post
    ((he is going to be local and most likely Asian,do the right thing and hand yourself in)..

'Catastrophic incident'

Ms Rafique said the children were knocked down as they returned with food for the family's Eid celebrations.

BBC News - Leeds hit-and-run children's aunt in plea to driver
    possible he is asian but its a long road going through town, he could well be from elsewhere and pretty certain if local somehow would know who he is and have passed on his name by now

Asians, these fools have recently killed Maulana Ahmed Ali's wife here in Bradford.

They think its wise to race on a 30mph zone.

Add Musaafira on Facebook

"She had just completed her Holy Koran three days ago and was so happy.
    Mashaa'Allaah
    The forgotten detainees : http://www.assabirun.com/

Default PM

Quote Originally Posted by herban_02
    Asalaamu Alaykum akhi,

Regarding your post, wallahi I don't think that the opening sentence in brackets is any benefitting, it comes across as racist, and i am sure there are
    many muslims from the asian race, so stereotyping is not the way to go especially that there is no evidence regarding the drivers race

Please forgive me if I have come across rudely

I trust you will do what you think is best

I got told of and made to feel like I'm a tad rascist for saying theres a good chance it will be an Asian,not fair really,bit annoyed I get wrote up like that as oppose a guy who just who listened to concerned Asian folk on the news complaining about kids speeding up and down that road,night before Eid kids tearing up that road etc etc..inshAllah it's not a Muslim that said if I say it's more then likely a gora,do I have to clarify that also?

p.s anyone who knows me would also know that I lived with Pakastani brothers for 4 years or so not to mention the bro who gave me shahadah is also Pakastani..More then a bit vex now but as usual I will let it slide.

Lets make dua for the 2 children to get better,ameen..
    Last edited by abuhannah; 20th August 2012 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Saalehah View Post
    possible he is asian but its a long road going through town, he could well be from elsewhere and pretty certain if local somehow would know who he is and have passed on his name by now
    InshAllah it gets sorted,ameen..

Default Re: PM

Quote Originally Posted by abuhannah View Post
    I got told of and made to feel like I'm a tad rascist for saying theres a good chance it will be an Asian,not fair really,bit annoyed
    I'm Asian and I didnt feel offended, must be be something wrong with me?

Zionism is to the Palestinian what Nazism was to the Jews

*lifting the gag on legitimate debate*

Quote Originally Posted by IbnMuhammed View Post
    What a bloody idiotic statement. The only fool here is someone as stupid as you to write something as stupid as that.
    To say it could be a asian, perhaps where it is, and because the youth may like to see what there little cars can do, but to label all asians as fools is something completley different.

brother no need for the harshness, I don't think he meant it like that.

These kids are fools and many times have killed themselves and others. Cars are not toys. I'd say stick to videogames at least that way the only person to be damaged (mentally) is themselves not innocent people going about their lives.

Btw I don't think OP was racist at all just giving the facts and I think (and hope) abu hadeed just phrased his post wrongly.
    Last edited by Umm DJ-N; 20th August 2012 at 11:50 PM.
    Al-Fudayl Ibn `Iyaad said: "Whoever finds discomfort in loneliness and comfort in people's company, his heart is not safe from Riyaa (insincerity)"

Quote Originally Posted by Umm DJ-N View Post
    brother no need for the harshness, I don't think he meant it like that.

These boy racers are fools and many times have killed themselves and others. Cars are not toys. I'd say stick to videogames at least that way the only person to be damaged (mentally) is themselves not innocent people going about their lives.

Btw I don't think OP was racist at all just giving the facts and I think (and hope) abu hadeed just phrased his post wrongly.
    I dont mind the OP, I dont mind suspecting the guys were asian. What I do mind, is labelling them all as fools. It must be hard to phrase something like that on such a wrong level. As well as that, for most, if not all of the brothers who drive cars - You've all done over 30mph in a 30 zone. It was a accident. I'm not trying to back the guys who hit and ran up, since they didnt even care to stop, and it was very stupid to even think of putting your foot down on a road like that. But things like this happen, and its not always on purpose.

May Allah 'Azzawajal give the children a speedy full recovery, and give the family sabr and strength ameen
    Last edited by IbnMuhammed; 20th August 2012 at 11:40 PM.
    "Pay attention to your heart, beware of raising yourself above others, and beware of belittling others"
    Sheikh Abdullah Azzam

11. The Following User Says Thank You to IbnMuhammed For This Useful Post:
    Umm DJ-N (20th August 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by IbnMuhammed View Post
    What a bloody idiotic statement. The only fool here is someone as stupid as you to write something as stupid as that.
    To say it could be a asian, perhaps where it is, and because the youth may like to see what there little cars can do, but to label all asians as fools is something completley different.
    yh ok i may be stupid but at least i dont drive like reckless maniac endangering peoples lives and property, come to Bradford sometime and see for yourself how these imbeciles drive and 90% of them are Asian.I nearly got ran over and written off myself a few times by these mugs.What do you mean "we all drove over 30mph" yeah but there is a difference between driving at 35-40mph by accident to driving over 80mph, toe to toe racing with another imbecile only because i watched one too many Vin Diesel movies.Get it?

what do you want me to do, hide the facts because people like you get offended?
    Last edited by abu hadeed; 20th August 2012 at 11:38 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast