Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Media Jihad - As Sahab Foundation

This is a discussion on Media Jihad - As Sahab Foundation within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Part One...

Default Media Jihad - As Sahab Foundation

Part One

Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor. And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things. Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 49

Part Two

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor. And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things. Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

A must watch Documentary for people (Specially for bro C47) who believe As Sahab foundation being run by other than Mujahideen

C47

inshaAllah i will bookmark it watch it someday

whats this documentary called?
    "It [9/11] has angered Muslims of the world and can plunge the whole region into a crisis. We are ready to cooperate if we are shown evidence. If American agencies are bent on putting the blame on bin Laden, then they won't be able to catch the real culprits."
    Abdul Salam Zaeef, Friday September 21 2001

"We denounce this terrorist attack[9/11], whoever is behind it."
    [CNN - 09/12/01] Wakeel Ahmed Mutawakel

Under the Tawhid Banner
    Britainistan - Dunya, the place we mistakenly call home, praying for Akhirah, Jannah

Quote Originally Posted by C47 View Post
    inshaAllah i will bookmark it watch it someday

whats this documentary called?
    'Media Jihad' - A CBC programme based on a documenaty originally produced in Japan by NHK Television and was updated by the Discovery Times Channel.

Research conducted by NHK in various locations recently yielded a glimpse of al-Qaedas media war. A secretive al-Qaeda media group known as As-Sahaab produces propaganda videos on an ongoing basis using advanced computer graphics and video processing techniques and distributes them on video CDs and via the Internet for viewing by Muslims all over the world. At the same time, As-Sahaab skillfully manipulates a satellite television station in the Middle East as a way of using the airwaves to spread messages intended to justify terrorism in the eyes of the world. Al-Qaedas media output is believed to inspire yet more terrorist acts. The United States government is devoting huge financial resources to countering al-Qaedas propaganda but has yet to achieve major success.

NHKs Media Jihad sheds light on the media war that continues to rage between Al-Qaeda and its enemies.[1]

http://www.nhk.or.jp/digital/en/HDTV/06_programs.html
    http://www.nhk.or.jp/awards/english/award/index.html

So I think this validates my criticism of Al-Qaeda. I've seen the videos made by As-Sahab and they are horrific, gloating over the dead bodies of civilians. As a reference, I cite that video in which they break it up into two (or was it three?) parts: the problem and the solution.

C47

i am telling you the original problem solution videos was way before 9/11

someone edited it to include the 9/11 videos so that simple minded jihad lovers fall for the trap and waste themselves killing civilians and others start to hate al-qaeda to the point they are ready to assist america in their destruction

who benefits? the enemies!
    "It [9/11] has angered Muslims of the world and can plunge the whole region into a crisis. We are ready to cooperate if we are shown evidence. If American agencies are bent on putting the blame on bin Laden, then they won't be able to catch the real culprits."
    Abdul Salam Zaeef, Friday September 21 2001

"We denounce this terrorist attack[9/11], whoever is behind it."
    [CNN - 09/12/01] Wakeel Ahmed Mutawakel

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast