Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

muslim sister punches a street preacher for insulting the prophet saws.

This is a discussion on muslim sister punches a street preacher for insulting the prophet saws. within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Asalaam Aelikum dear brothers and sisiters, I have several points to make; 1.Sticking to the subject the sister has the ...

Asalaam Aelikum dear brothers and sisiters, I have several points to make;

1.Sticking to the subject the sister has the zest which sadly is missing from most born muslims. May Allah help her and i dare not criticise her for she has more honour than me. Please show me someone who has never made a mistake!!!
    The consequecies are of little importantance since that arguement would mean we should never do something against the law of the land because we are scared of what will happen if that is the case we would never rebel against oppression.

2. Why is it that whenever a topical issue is being discusses we always move away from the subject and start arguing with each other on a personnel level?

3.When we start bickering those atheist and the christians are their to put the knife in.

4. The "christian world" would have us believe they are civilised and we are violent, don't forget it is these same people and their nations who spend TRILLIONS on developing weapons so they can occupy and murder the locals, they have been doing this for generations whereas the muslims have spent a small fraction in comparison and how many countries have muslims occupied?
    Allah is the only law giver

subhanAllah,,i dont know if you sisters have husbands ,and what they think about the fact you spend time here,arguing and stuff..i know i wouldnt allow my wife to do that.

go and discuss what you are supposed to.I hope no one gets offended,i just had to say this

i also think the moderators should delete all the offtopic posts

Abu Shawarma

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian_mujahid View Post
    subhanAllah,,i dont know if you sisters have husbands ,and what they think about the fact you spend time here,arguing and stuff..i know i wouldnt allow my wife to do that.

go and discuss what you are supposed to.I hope no one gets offended,i just had to say this

i also think the moderators should delete all the offtopic posts
    Some of the sisters are old enough to be our mothers (I am assuming you're a young bro too), have some shame akhi.. that was very rude.

Some of us need to seriously work on our manners and how we address sisters.
    ٰ

{And is one who was dead and We gave him life and made for him light by which to walk among the people like one who is in darkness, never to emerge therefrom? Thus it has been made pleasing to the disbelievers that which they were doing.}

Al-An'aam 122

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Abdallah al-Bulghari View Post

The mistake of organizers of this forum is to put women in position of judging (moderation), which they should not be put in when there is an abundance of brothers capable of doing it.

Those brothers and sisters have their hearts in the right place because of their first reaction:

intheheartofgreenbirds
    Striving2Struggle
    ummnusaybah
    Bosnian_mujahid
    heart4allah
    Abul Hasan
    abumuwahid
    Baghdadi
    Umm Safiyyah
    Sara87

The rest - Allahu a'lam.
    Lol, thank Allaah that you're not a moderator! What have you been smoking that makes you think you can judge the unseen? You seriously need to get yourself checked up.

2C oursels as ithers C us Umm Ahmed's Avatar

That's because you have nothing to say. You follow your wants, to show off how "wisely" and "calmly" you can react when someone says in your face that our beloved Prophet, sal Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam, is...

Wallahi, I cannot even repeat such words: one thing is to read them, another thing is to hear them from the mouth of that filthy bastard.

What is wrong with you people?

Those brothers and sisters have their hearts in the right place because of their first reaction:

intheheartofgreenbirds
    Striving2Struggle
    ummnusaybah
    Bosnian_mujahid
    heart4allah
    Abul Hasan
    abumuwahid
    Baghdadi
    Umm Safiyyah
    Sara87

The rest - Allahu a'lam.
    I cant say how I would react if someone said that in my face. As I have only debated this topic as a general discussion.
    You need to go rest because your hatred of me is going into the extreme. If you think I am following my desires , then you should discuss in a proper manner and correct me with proofs from Quran and sunnah rather than uttering degrading comments meant to incite others.
    Deeds are your money on the day of judgement , make sure you collect plenty now.

Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allh) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner." (Al-Ahqaf 46:9)

Quote Originally Posted by Ibn Muhammad View Post
    Lol, thank Allaah that you're not a moderator! What have you been smoking that makes you think you can judge the unseen? You seriously need to get yourself checked up.
    Another brainless youth. "What have you been smoking". What an idiot!

Go back to your MTV

Senior Member ibn 'abd al-jabbaar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
    ok grandad, im a youngster

some of the teenagers on this forum have shown more wisdom than you, you act like a child and you deserve to be treated like one. grow up grandad and then we can treat you like a grandad
    Hear, hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Iqra View Post
    Bulghari you need to grow up!

well me thinks...you don't qualify to be half of a man. You're an embarrassment to your kind.

To all juvenile idiots: you are just making it easier for me to read forums w/ you in ignore list.

Banned

it seems in this day and age some of the sisters have more courage than their brothers

May Allah(swt) bless her with jannat firdaus for that punch alone Ameen

Quote Originally Posted by Magoo View Post
    ive just managed to watch the video and i still cant understand what your tantrum is about al bughari, the sister done right in punching the guy but thats not the situation you want a sister to be in, she ended up getting arrested and man handled by some guys, i think seeing how she was treated afterwards is very worrying and i hope she is ok and not incarcerated or anything like that

may Allah ease the sisters affairs

And Sahabi sisters got even killed in Jihaad. Shame is on men that were not up to standing up when Prophet, sal Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam, was insulted.

"What if something happens to me"? What kind of defeatist logic is this?

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast