Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New Usama Bin Laden Audio - "Fight On, Champions of Somalia"

This is a discussion on New Usama Bin Laden Audio - "Fight On, Champions of Somalia" within the Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; NEFA Foundation: New Usama Bin Laden Audio - "Fight On, Champions of Somalia" By Evan Kohlmann March 19, 2009 06:01 ...

Default New Usama Bin Laden Audio - "Fight On, Champions of Somalia"

NEFA Foundation: New Usama Bin Laden Audio - "Fight On, Champions of Somalia"

By Evan Kohlmann

March 19, 2009 06:01 AM

The NEFA Foundation has obtained a new audio recording released on March 19, 2009 of Shaykh Usama Bin Laden, titled "Fight On, Champions of Somalia." During the recording, produced by Al-Qaida's As-Sahab Media Foundation, Bin Laden condemned the decision of former Somali Islamic Courts Union (ICU) president Shaykh Shareef to join in a peace initiative with the interim Somali government. According to Bin Laden, "as a result of inducements and offers from the American envoy in Kenya", Shaykh Shareef "changed and turned back on his heels [as an apostate], and agreed to partner infidel positive law with Islamic Shariah to set up a government of national unity, and this partnering is greater polytheism which expels one from Islam. How can intelligent people believe that yesterdays enemies on the basis of religion can become todays friends? This can only happen if one of the two parties abandons his religion. So look and see which one of them is the one who has abandoned it: Shaykh Shareef or America? ...These sorts of presidents are the surrogates of our enemies and their authority is null and void in the first place, and as Shaykh Shareef is one of them, he must be dethroned and fought."
    Source : http://counterterrorismblog.org/2009..._usama_bin.php

Please note the official transcript yet to be published
    Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor. And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things. Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 49

Banned

im waiting..

Quote Originally Posted by takbir2 View Post
    im waiting..
    no need to wait here you go, you can watch the video online

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=5D0HGGGR

it has english subtitle

He calls Sheykh Sharif an apostate
    Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor. And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things. Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 49

Banned

^^Ok he calls sheikh sharif apostate i know that very well actually.
    Can we trust somalias Ulema?

Default thoughts of the kuffarr

i know nobody can say i support shiekh Usamah on a website like this...

however.. i wonder what the Kuffarr think when they read his articles..
    or even the Muslim scholars who disagree with him... or those that would like to be as influential as him

have they not invaded these countries he talks about?
    have they not killed Muslims in the hundreds of thousands?
    have they not stolen wealth?
    are they not against islamic Sharia?
    have they not occupied or infiltrated muslim lands?

makes it quite difficult to disagree with him or not?
    but everybody should be a law abiding citizen against terrorism or life in western countries will be difficult..we all know that in the west

how ever it is easy to see his influence spread in muslim countries

Senior Analyst

Quote Originally Posted by takbir2 View Post
    ^^Ok he calls sheikh sharif apostate i know that very well actually.
    Can we trust somalias Ulema?
    The same 'Ulama Sharif told to "stay out of politics" a couple months back?

Banned

^^Yeah the same 3ulima sharif told to stay out of politics. thats correct
    or dont get me wrong. i mean they say we cant say if this and that person is an apostate.

Default Excerpts

The war which has been taking place on your soil these past years is a war between Islam and the international Crusade. The NATO alliance deputized Ethiopia to carry out this mission, and after they and those who appointed them were exhausted by your blessed Jihad, they resorted to subterfuge and deception, as is their custom in the Islamic world, and appointed over you a man who, although from your kinsfolk, follows their religion: the former president, Abdullahi Yousef. But since you werent taken in by the old trick of Karzais which they have been using in the region, they replaced him and brought in a new, revised version, similar to Sayyaf, Rabbani and Ahmed Shah Massoud, who were leaders of the Afghan Mujahideen before they turned back on their heels [as apostates] and helped their ally America to bring down the Islamic Emirate in Afghanistan. Such is the case with Shaykh Shareef. He was the president of the Islamic Courts and with the Mujahideen, but as a result of inducements and offers from the American envoy in Kenya, he changed and turned back on his heels [as an apostate], and agreed to partner infidel positive law with Islamic Shariah to set up a government of national unity, and this partnering is greater polytheism which expels one from Islam. How can intelligent people believe that yesterdays enemies on the basis of religion can become todays friends? This can only happen if one of the two parties abandons his religion. So look and see which one of them is the one who has abandoned it: Shaykh Shareef or America?
    Oh, how desire for wealth, eminence and status has ruined our leaderships!
    These sorts of presidents are the surrogates of our enemies and their authority is null and void in the first place, and as Shaykh Shareef is one of them, he must be dethroned and fought. The scholars of Islam have agreed that authority is not to be given to an infidel, and if a ruler becomes an infidel during his reign, his authority collapses, and he must be removed with armed force. Qadi Ayyad (may Allah have mercy on him) said, The Ulama have agreed that the Imamate is not to be given to an infidel, and that if [the Imam] becomes an infidel, he must be removed.

My Muslim brothers in Somalia: you must beware of the initiatives which wear the dress of Islam and the religious institutions even as they contradict the rules of Islamic Shariah, like the initiative attributed to some of the Ulama of Somalia which gives Shaykh Shareef six months to implement Islamic Shariah. They are asking him for something he was installed to demolish, so how can he possibly erect it? These people either dont understand the facts or take us to be fools. This initiative of theirs is a blatant betrayal of trust. All intelligent people are aware of Americas combating of Islam, and its past rejection of its establishment in Somalia, as well as in Iraq and Afghanistan; and here they are protesting its establishment in the Swat region of Pakistan.
    I address my brothers the Mujahideen, the honest sons of Somalia, and call on them to continue their steps on the path of Jihad. Global Infidelity is facing predicaments and crises the likes of which it has not seen for many decades, so persevere and be resolute, for you are one of the important armies in the Mujahid Islamic battalion, and are the first line of defense for the Islamic world in its southwestern part; and your patience and resolve supports your brothers in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, the Islamic Maghreb, Pakistan and the rest of the fields of Jihad; and their patience and resolve in the face of the same enemy America and its allies supports and strengthens your patience and resolve as well.
    My Muslim Ummah: the victory of the Mujahideen in Somalia is a matter of extreme importance, and not backing them nor taking their hand is extremely dangerous, because if the limbs are eaten, it is easy for the enemy to devour the heart of the Islamic world, and in that is a move from occupation by proxy to direct occupation by the Zionist/Crusader coalition. You are facing a universal Crusade against all of you. This is Somalia on the southwestern wing, and the Crusaders have invaded it from the land, air and sea. From the direction of the west, there is another Crusader march, this one against the Sudan and advancing from Darfur, and only about 300 kilometers separate the coast of Sudan from the Inviolable Mosque in Makkah the Venerable: i.e., within striking range of Scud missiles. In the north, in the blessed Aqsa Mosque, there are Zionist armies for over 60 years, and Crusader ships facing Gaza, and other Crusader armies in the south of Lebanon. And in the east, there is a Crusader invasion led by America against Afghanistan, and another against Iraq, in addition to the military bases spread throughout our countries. So until when will you continue to fear America and its agents?!
    source: http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/03...y4875576.shtml

If the
    inferno of this world is what I must plunge into,

To be worthy of glancing into the Face of my True King,
    Then fought will be the false-gods, till I am ashes,
    To Him we all belong, but He buys only me and those who plunge in along with me,
    By the Lord! With my slavery to the True King I will remain, or let my bones turn to charcoal,
    So away with these dates! I see Rivers and Gardens in these flames

Quote Originally Posted by Abu-Asiya View Post
    The same 'Ulama Sharif told to "stay out of politics" a couple months back?
    yeah, i read that statement "stay out of politics" and told myself, is this the same person who was running the so called Islamic courts 3 years ago?
    what a loser who deserve being called what he is called now, simply calling a spade , a spade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast