Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Proof that Pakistan Army broke the Peace in Swat

This is a discussion on Proof that Pakistan Army broke the Peace in Swat within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; bismillahir rehmanir raheem asalamo alaykum Aboo Shayba se the zulm of pakistan army by urself...

Banned

Default Re: Proof that Pakistan Army broke the Peace in Swat

bismillahir rehmanir raheem
    asalamo alaykum
    Aboo Shayba se the zulm of pakistan army by urself

Pakistanian army are the best actually whatever they do is perfect

Quote Originally Posted by IJFAWAFL View Post
    Pakistanian army are the best actually whatever they do is perfect
    what?!?!?!?

Banned

Presentation about Imam Mahdi & his followers(Quran & Hadith view)

Bismillahir Rehmanir Raheem
    Asalamo alaykum
    This research will tell you about the signs of the first followers of Imam Mahdi & Prophet Eisa Alayhay Salam. Of course every pious Muslim who has saved himself from the affliction of Dajjal (Anti Christ) will have the great honour to be in that sacred Army. But there are some Muslims who will be the first to join this army and who will make the majority of this army.
    Note:All references of Quran and Hadith about this topic can be found at
    armyofmahdi
    and
    israelis - armyofmahdi

Nice information shareeee.

BBC 2 right now 'Secret Pakistan'

Its shows that no matter how obedient the scum try to be, however much they roll their tongues out, however much they roll over to get their bellies rubbed the west dont care.

They accuse them time and time again of playing both sides and the dumbs dogs keep trying to pleases their masters but their masters will never be pleased.

They sell this life and the hereafter yet they face humiliation in this life and inshAllah the next..

Narrated by Ibn Abbas.
    While I was standing amongst the people who were invoking Allah for Umar bin Al-Khattab who was lying (dead) on his bed, a man behind me rested his elbows on my shoulders and said:
    '(O Umar!) May Allah bestow His Mercy on you. I always hoped that Allah will keep you with your two companions, for I often heard Allah's Messenger (sallahu alyhi wa salam) saying, ' I, Abu Bakr and Umar were (somewhere). I, Abu Bakr and Umar set out.'
    So I hoped that Allah will keep you with both of them.'
    I turned back to see the speaker was Ali bin Abi Talib.

{Bukhari}

Saw this on Iplayer but haven't watched it yet, is it even worth watching?

No. More bull from bbc.

Narrated by Ibn Abbas.
    While I was standing amongst the people who were invoking Allah for Umar bin Al-Khattab who was lying (dead) on his bed, a man behind me rested his elbows on my shoulders and said:
    '(O Umar!) May Allah bestow His Mercy on you. I always hoped that Allah will keep you with your two companions, for I often heard Allah's Messenger (sallahu alyhi wa salam) saying, ' I, Abu Bakr and Umar were (somewhere). I, Abu Bakr and Umar set out.'
    So I hoped that Allah will keep you with both of them.'
    I turned back to see the speaker was Ali bin Abi Talib.

{Bukhari}

pakistan army is actually napak army.. i make du'aa to ALLAAH that kayani would be killed someday in a attack... i hate pakistan army... as for ttp(tehreek e taliban pakistan) i have heard that they are inclining towards maslak of ahlulhadith and are turning away from deobandism after arrival of alqaedah in tribal areas.. i became happy after hearing this... I hate deobandism.. but my question is that this news is correct to which extent...??? can someone name any taliban commanders who are turning away from deobandism...?? about how many ttp fighters have turned away from deobandism and are inclined towards salafism till now...?? and is this thing creating any differences in the ranks of taliban or not...?? and is this a slow process or a fast process...?? and what is the reaction of local deobandies on this...??? is there any senior ttp commander which is inclined towards maslak of ahlulhadith...
    may ALLAAH crush deobandism as well as pakistan army in tribal areas... these two are among the main fitnas in pakistan along with other fitnas...
    may ALLAAH crush the un-islamic state of pakistan...
    the salafi scholars of pakistan should encourage and appreciate taliban on this..
    Last edited by Abdullaah-pk; 2nd November 2012 at 03:09 AM. Reason: grammar mistake

pakistan army is actually napak army.. i make du'aa to ALLAAH that kayani would be killed someday in a attack... i hate pakistan army... as for ttp(tehreek e taliban pakistan) i have heard that they are inclining towards maslak of ahlulhadith and are turning away from deobandism after arrival of alqaedah in tribal areas.. i became happy after hearing this... I hate deobandism.. but my question is that this news is correct to which extent...??? can someone name any taliban commanders who are turning away from deobandism...?? about how many ttp fighters have turned away from deobandism and are inclined towards salafism till now...?? and is this thing creating any differences in the ranks of taliban or not...?? and is this a slow process or a fast process...?? and what is the reaction of local deobandies on this...??? is there any senior ttp commander which is inclined towards maslak of ahlulhadith...
    may ALLAAH crush deobandism as well as pakistan army in tribal areas... these two are among the main fitnas in pakistan along with other fitnas...
    may ALLAAH crush the un-islamic state of pakistan...
    the salafi scholars of pakistan should encourage and appreciate taliban on this..

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast