Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pure evil

This is a discussion on Pure evil within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Couple jailed for toddler killing The couple blamed each other for the child's death A mother and her partner have ...

Sadiyah Bint as-Seenee Niqaabis's Avatar

Default Pure evil

Couple jailed for toddler killing

The couple blamed each other for the child's death

A mother and her partner have been jailed after being found guilty of killing her two-year-old daughter who had suffered more than 100 injuries.
    Zahbeena Navsarka, 21, of Riddings Road, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, was jailed for nine years for the manslaughter of Sanam Navsarka.
    Her partner Subhan Anwar, 21, was jailed for life for the murder, with a minimum sentence of 23 years.
    Bradford Crown Court heard a metal pole was used to shatter the child's leg.
    The youngster died with fractures to all her limbs.
    Navsarka was cleared of the murder of her daughter, but a jury found she was guilty of the child's manslaughter following a five-week trial.
    Sanam Navsarka died in May 2008 after a long period of suffering

Judge Peter Thornton QC said: "Your deliberate cruelty is beyond belief. Humanity has let her down."
    Addressing Navsraka, the judge said: "You put your relationship with Anwar first, ignoring the needs of your vulnerable child.
    "You failed to protect her from serious harm, knowing what was being done to her."
    The court heard how "vulnerable and defenceless" Sanam deteriorated over four weeks and died in severe pain.
    Council review
    Prosecutors said the youngster deteriorated "from a normal, happy child to one in severe pain, unable to walk and suffering regular fits". The jury of six men and six women were told on the day of her death, the defendants left Sanam alone and dying while they went to register with their GP.

The court heard how tiny handprints and bloodstains were found inside cupboards at the home in Huddersfield and at a former property on Howley Walk, in Batley.

Anwar, who was not Sanam's father, admitted to police after his arrest that he put the girl in the cupboard as a punishment and said Navsarka punished her in the same way.

When the couple were interviewed by police after Sanam's death, they blamed each other for the injuries the child had suffered and both claimed to be frightened of the other.
    Both her thigh bones had been fractured, causing fatty deposits to enter her bloodstream and resulting in her death and she had fractures to both her arms.
    A metal bar was used to shatter one of Sanam's legs

The couple claimed Sanam had stopped breathing after they left her alone in the bath for 10 minutes and returned to find her under the water.
    Det Insp Trevor Gasson said: "In my 25 years of police service and investigation of murder inquiries it is one of the most horrific cases I've had to deal with.
    "Sanam was a beautiful and lively child who had her life tragically cut short by her mother and her partner."
    Kirklees Council said a serious case review had been ordered into the case but stressed Sanam had not been on the child protection register.
    In a statement, the council said: "Sanam had never been on the child protection register, nor had her mother been the subject of any child protection or care support in her earlier years. "The mother's partner was not previously known to any public agencies. "However, the Kirklees Safeguarding Children Board has instigated a Serious Case Review, as it is required to do in any such case."

Sadiyah Bint as-Seenee Niqaabis's Avatar

May Allaah make them both suffer in this life and the hereafter aameen

This is disgusting, aameen^

Who would do that to a child...
    Why...
    DISCLAIMER: Before you read any of my posts or accept any of my arguments, keep in mind that the above has been posted by a layman who, in most cases, would have been better off keeping silent.
    ~~~

ۖ
    And [all] faces will be humbled before the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of existence.
    And he who carries injustice will have failed.
    [20:111]

possessed jaahil self-absorbed idiots? Shayaateen? Allaahu 'Alam!

Ameen.

These two dogs live in the local area and from what I know, the 'mother' is a loose woman, regarded as 'easy' by many. May Allaah give them their due, ameen.
    The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men
    Gang aft agley,
    An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain,
    For promis'd joy!

these people are unadulterated pieces of dirt, proper disgusting
    Last edited by Abu Treika; 11th February 2009 at 09:54 PM. Reason: A1
    Wakee' ibn Jarrah once said, 'The intelligent one is he who understands the ways of Allah, not him who has understood the ways of this world.'

MM: Your Deeds Would Shame all the Devils in Hell

Banned

I could not finish reading the details.

If they did it once I could imagine that they were possessed by Shaitan, but that has been going on for long.

2C oursels as ithers C us Umm Ahmed's Avatar

Maybe they are druggies or just hate that they are stuck with a child , not everyone is cut out to be parents , and when they are under two they need patient loving parents. It's just dreadful what people can do to a helpless child, especially when they love you and smile at you unconditionally at that age. Whenever I have had to smack my children it's me that suffers, they just move on to something else in 2 minutes.
    Deeds are your money on the day of judgement , make sure you collect plenty now.

Say (O Muhammad SAW):"I am not a new thing among the Messengers (of Allh) (i.e. I am not the first Messenger) nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am but a plain warner." (Al-Ahqaf 46:9)

Abu Shawarma

Subhan Allah. The "mother" looks like a crackhead. May their heads be cracked open in Jahannam, Ameen!

This is nothing but pure evil. Imagine what could happen to them in Jahannam when you think of how Allah punished that woman who mistreated her cat!
    ٰ

{And is one who was dead and We gave him life and made for him light by which to walk among the people like one who is in darkness, never to emerge therefrom? Thus it has been made pleasing to the disbelievers that which they were doing.}

Al-An'aam 122

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast