Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Qaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihadQaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihad

This is a discussion on Qaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihadQaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihad within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Qaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihad Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:44am IST DUBAI, July 15 (Reuters) - Al Qaeda's ...

Arrow Qaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihadQaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihad

Qaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihad

Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:44am IST

DUBAI, July 15 (Reuters) - Al Qaeda's second-in-command urged Pakistanis to join jihad against the United States which he said was occupying the Asian country.

"It is the individual duty of every Muslim in Pakistan to join the Mujahedeen," Ayman al-Zawahri said in a statement posted on an Islamist website.

"The scholars of Islam have unanimously agreed that if the infidel enemy enters a Muslim country, it is the duty of all of its inhabitants -- and when needed, their neighbours -- to mobilise for Jihad.

"The Americans are today occupying Afghanistan and Pakistan, so it is the duty of every Muslim in Pakistan to rise up to fight them."
    Source :
    Code:
    http://in.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idINLF51577020090715
    Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor. And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things. Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 49

Muslim Male
    ی

Default Re: Qaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihadQaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihad

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah
    Assalamu Alaikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuh

Dr. Ayman Zawahiri mentions that Mujahideen are defending the dignity and indepenence of the Muslim Ummah. I'd like to pose the question of why we are defending the independance of Afghanistan and Pakistan and what caused us to do so. Afghanistan has been the land of Muslims since the early days of Islam. It was sucessfully governmed by the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. No one was fighting Afghanistan; tere were no foreign occupation in Afghanistan. Afghanistan was an independent and dignified Muslim land. Why was their dignity and independence taken away from them? I'm asking these questions because it amazes me as to how Al Qaida is pointing fingers at the kuffar who have occupied our land but never dares to take responsibility for bringing them into our lands.

If the Pakistani people answer Dr. Ayman Zawahiri's call to help remove the enemy, who will al-Qaida invite next and where? Which poor and helpless Muslims will al-Qaida trap in the midst of their battles next?

WaAlaikum Salam Arahmatullahi WaBarakatuh.

Default Re: Qaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihadQaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihad

Quote Originally Posted by ی View Post

Dr. Ayman Zawahiri mentions that Mujahideen are defending the dignity and indepenence of the Muslim Ummah. I'd like to pose the question of why we are defending the independance of Afghanistan and Pakistan and what caused us to do so. Afghanistan has been the land of Muslims since the early days of Islam. It was sucessfully governmed by the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. No one was fighting Afghanistan; tere were no foreign occupation in Afghanistan. Afghanistan was an independent and dignified Muslim land. Why was their dignity and independence taken away from them? I'm asking these questions because it amazes me as to how Al Qaida is pointing fingers at the kuffar who have occupied our land but never dares to take responsibility for bringing them into our lands.

If the Pakistani people answer Dr. Ayman Zawahiri's call to help remove the enemy, who will al-Qaida invite next and where? Which poor and helpless Muslims will al-Qaida trap in the midst of their battles next?

As Salamu alaykum

Does Al Qaeda have military transport aircraft that brought the crusaders to Afghanistan and Pakistan?

His message is gonna fall on deaf ears ... people have tuned him out.

If the
    inferno of this world is what I must plunge into,

To be worthy of glancing into the Face of my True King,
    Then fought will be the false-gods, till I am ashes,
    To Him we all belong, but He buys only me and those who plunge in along with me,
    By the Lord! With my slavery to the True King I will remain, or let my bones turn to charcoal,
    So away with these dates! I see Rivers and Gardens in these flames

Yeah. It is suspicious when a member's first post is like what daleel posted.

if I am not wrong there were Prophets with no followers

May Allah (swt) give victory to the brothers
    Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor. And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things. Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 49

Banned

when you write something check facts first than dare to right.blind writing without any facts is of no use to anyone.
    let me give a brief history
    afghanistan was only a by name muslim country before soviets attacked it in late 70s.when afghanistan was occupied some mujahideen from afghanistan pakistan and arab rose up to fight against russian kufaars who were raping and murdreing afghans in hundreds daily.when soviet union got defeated than the arab mujahideen who fought in afghanistan formed alqaeda ,later taliban came into form after afghanistans law and order situation got worse after secular war lords like dostam gained force.taliban with alqaedas support fought and defeated these secular war lords and built an islamic amaraat or khilafat in afghanistan.seeing this the american kufaars who work for iblees and dajaal got orders from their satans to destroy these taliban before this islamic khilafat and system spreads to other areas of muslim ummah and may cause destruction of kufers system of zulm.
    now afghanis are represented by taliban and taliban gave shelter to their friends and helpers alqaeda mjahids and afghanistan was a soveriegn and free country.than what right does americans(may allah annihilate them) have to attack and invade a free muslim country ?who was doing what everyone does.that is to safeguard their own interests.now even americans say that 9/11 was staged by americans thelselves.
    when america and britain can give sanctuary to islamic enemies like sulman rushdie than why cant a free islamic country like afghanistan give place to osama who helped rebuild afghanistan with taliban

but saying that i know that when hearts go blind than nothing effects a person.nothing
    Last edited by drkjke; 15th July 2009 at 07:03 PM.

walaikum salam,

pz do mention the next time as to whom ur posing the question??

AS for ur question,u seem to be confused and contradict in ur statements!

you asked
    Why was their dignity and independence taken away from them?
    but u also mention

It was sucessfully governmed by the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. No one was fighting Afghanistan; tere were no foreign occupation in Afghanistan. Afghanistan was an independent and dignified Muslim land.
    isnt that answer to your question!!! dont u know what BUSH had said?? as it seems ur very ignorant of whats happening around u, here it is
    bush said

"Under the rule of the Taliban and Al Qaida, Afghanistan was a totalitarian nightmare, a land where women were imprisoned in their homes, men were beaten for missing prayer meetings, girls could not go to school, and children were forbidden the smallest pleasures, like flying kites"

and he had famously said about a caliphate "I'm not going to allow this to happen and no future American president can allow it either,"

and u still ask why they invaded our lands??

and its no good in taking up topics which have long been discussed and buried here in this forum as to how the US was keen on invading afghanistan long before 9/11 and had made alliances and preparations for that.. u can still search for those threads.....

and i want to ask u,who invited them to our land of iraq,to our land of palestine,who invited them to kill our children of iraq,who invited to install puppets in our countries,who invited russians to invade afganistan before??

and its amazing as to how those sitting away from the seen of conflict blame the mujahideen for our problems and those feeling the heat in the midst of battles say "

"Not at all. Osama is the greatest mujahid of the present times. He is not a terrorist as propagated by the US. He fought for Afghanistan. He saved Afghans. How could we regret hosting him? I asked the world to provide evidence again him. He was innocent. Therefore, nobody -- even Saudi Arabia -- could prove anything against him."

"We don't care for the US wrath! We are only afraid of God's wrath. The US was hell-bent to topple our legitimate government. It would have still done so even had Osama been expelled"

ma salam
    Last edited by shahid.fais; 15th July 2009 at 08:23 PM.

another set up thread..or should i say set up post by daleel.

Qaeda's Zawahri urges Pakistanis to join jihad

Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:44am IST

DUBAI, July 15 (Reuters) - Al Qaeda's second-in-command urged Pakistanis to join jihad against the United States which he said was occupying the Asian country.

"It is the individual duty of every Muslim in Pakistan to join the Mujahedeen," Ayman al-Zawahri said in a statement posted on an Islamist website.

"The scholars of Islam have unanimously agreed that if the infidel enemy enters a Muslim country, it is the duty of all of its inhabitants -- and when needed, their neighbours -- to mobilise for Jihad.

"The Americans are today occupying Afghanistan and Pakistan, so it is the duty of every Muslim in Pakistan to rise up to fight them."

Which scholars of Islam?

Who are they and where can I find their their direct quotes or statements?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast