Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 45

Rejecting The Tawghoot Video-New

This is a discussion on Rejecting The Tawghoot Video-New within the Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Originally Posted by Yasir Do you consider the Moroccan King and government to be tawagheet, and therefore make takfeer upon ...

  1. #11
    Senior Member AbuUsama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasir View Post
    Do you consider the Moroccan King and government to be tawagheet, and therefore make takfeer upon them? A simple yes/no answer would be appreciated.
    Please do not ask the question again and again, you know the fact so please keep your mouth shut
    Narrated An-Nu'man bin Bashir:

    I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'Both legal and illegal things are evident but in between them there are doubtful (suspicious) things and most of the people have no knowledge about them. So whoever saves himself from these suspicious things saves his religion and his honor. And whoever indulges in these suspicious things is like a shepherd who grazes (his animals) near the Hima (private pasture) of someone else and at any moment he is liable to get in it. (O people!) Beware! Every king has a Hima and the Hima of Allah on the earth is His illegal (forbidden) things. Beware! There is a piece of flesh in the body if it becomes good (reformed) the whole body becomes good but if it gets spoilt the whole body gets spoilt and that is the heart.


    Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 2 :: Hadith 49

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Morocco
    Posts
    1,887

    Default Part 2


  3. #13
    Yasir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    The Prophet sallAllahu alaihi wa sallam sought refuge from cowardice.

    What happened to kufr bi al-taghut now? So much for your great slogans against the tawagheet!


  4. #14
    Senior Member asharee_salafi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    2,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yousef al Khattab View Post
    It is not missed little boy that trys to have his brother incriminated. Just as I said b4 a Salafi is a Salafi. What this kid w/o no human compassion is trying to do is have me speak out against the regime where my family lives. Remember 3 levels of eman the last is to hate something in your heart. Think b4 you brain fart.
    But if what you say is true here, thenw hat about the scholars that reside in those lands who can't be direct with the truth?
    I can't take no more then 4 wives...Sorry!

  5. #15
    Yasir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuUsama View Post
    Please do not ask the question again and again, you know the fact so please keep your mouth shut
    Care to answer on his behalf? Does he, or does he not consider the Moroccan King and government to be tawagheet, and therefore make takfeer upon them? A simple yes/no answer would be appreciated.

    Given the amount of outbursts some of you come out with against foreign regimes, its quite ironic that you fail to fulfil your own philosophy... Yet feel entirely at ease speaking against ulama.

  6. #16
    TIOCFAIDH AR LA Die for Allah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    up north
    Posts
    5,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasir View Post
    The Prophet sallAllahu alaihi wa sallam sought refuge from cowardice.
    So the brother would be a coward because he wants to protect his family according to you?
    And say not concerning that which your tongues put forth falsely: This is lawful and this is forbidden, so as to invent lies against Allaah. Verily, those who invent lies against Allaah will never prosper. [al-Nahl 16:116].

    Syed Qutb (ra) when asked to seek pardon from nasser said
    Verily the index finger that testifies to the oneness of Allah in prayer utterly rejects to write even one letter that endorses the rule of the tyrant

  7. #17
    TIOCFAIDH AR LA Die for Allah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    up north
    Posts
    5,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasir View Post
    Care to answer on his behalf? Does he, or does he not consider the Moroccan King and government to be tawagheet, and therefore make takfeer upon them? A simple yes/no answer would be appreciated.

    Given the amount of outbursts some of you come out with against foreign regimes, its quite ironic that you fail to fulfil your own philosophy... Yet feel entirely at ease speaking against ulama.
    No one would accuse those ulema who remain silent for fear of harm to themselves or their familys, the problem is when they lend support to the apsotate rulers.

    If this support is under duress then thats different and in that case those who are free to speak out shouldnt defend the apostate if they have nothing to fear.

    Ofcourse to speak the haq infront of a tyrant ruler would be the best option.
    And say not concerning that which your tongues put forth falsely: This is lawful and this is forbidden, so as to invent lies against Allaah. Verily, those who invent lies against Allaah will never prosper. [al-Nahl 16:116].

    Syed Qutb (ra) when asked to seek pardon from nasser said
    Verily the index finger that testifies to the oneness of Allah in prayer utterly rejects to write even one letter that endorses the rule of the tyrant

  8. #18
    Junior Member inshallahshaheed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasir View Post
    Given the amount of outbursts some of you come out with against foreign regimes, its quite ironic that you fail to fulfil your own philosophy... Yet feel entirely at ease speaking against ulama.
    I remember a speech from Imaam Anwar al-'Awlaki (hafidhullah) where he stated that the 'Ulema have a bigger responsibility than the laymen since the laymen look up to the 'Ulema (and not the other way). So if a Shaykh is scared to proclaim the Haqq and would rather lie and pass out fataawa which hides the truth and lies to the Ummah (such as "no Jihaad in 'Iraaq...") because he fears for himself and family, the least that can be said is that it is much worse than the fear of laymen and the laymen would be more excused than the 'Ulema.

    So Yasir, what was your intent of asking our brother Yousef this question about Morocco? Are you happy to see difficulties on our brothers? I'm just curious.

  9. #19
    Muslim y-mughal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,405

    Default

    Some people have stooped a bit low.

  10. #20
    Diagnosed with wahan InTheHearts0fGreenBirds's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Wretched World
    Posts
    2,074

    Default

    Now i know what shaikh faisal meant by the lecture he gave called CIA Islam..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rejecting Taaghut with Heart, Speech and Action
    By MosDef in forum Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10th August 2007, 11:30 AM
  2. Interesting Video
    By abootalha in forum Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 29th April 2007, 12:14 PM
  3. Rejecting a hadith (on sifat) by the 'aql, and not its authenticity
    By Um Abdullah M. in forum Sciences of Hadith
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 5th April 2007, 12:41 AM
  4. Must Watch Video
    By AbuAhmad in forum Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 13th February 2007, 03:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257