Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Singular Voice attacks the proposed mosque in NY

This is a discussion on Singular Voice attacks the proposed mosque in NY within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Deranged munafiq, Abdur-Rahman Muhammad, attacks the proposed mosque: Pajamas Media From an Actual Moderate Muslim, a Memo to the MSM ...

Default Singular Voice attacks the proposed mosque in NY

Deranged munafiq, Abdur-Rahman Muhammad, attacks the proposed mosque:

Pajamas Media From an Actual Moderate Muslim, a Memo to the MSM on Imam Rauf

Default Re: Singular Voice attacks the proposed mosque in NY

Quote Originally Posted by al-omari View Post
    Deranged munafiq, Abdur-Rahman Muhammad, attacks the proposed mosque:

Pajamas Media From an Actual Moderate Muslim, a Memo to the MSM on Imam Rauf
    Last night Mayor Bloomberg ended his talk about the mosque by quoting some words from Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf:

At an interfaith memorial service for the martyred journalist Daniel Pearl, Imam Rauf said, ‘If to be a Jew means to say with all one’s heart, mind, and soul: Shma` Yisrael, Adonai Elohenu Adonai Ehad; Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One, not only today I am a Jew, I have always been one. If to be a Christian is to love the Lord our God with all of my heart, mind and soul, and to love for my fellow human being what I love for myself, then not only am I a Christian, but I have always been one.’

source

Masjid Ground Zero practices the religion of the Dajjal, but you are right Abdur-Rahman Muhammad has issues, but all US Muslims must love his critique of MANA and Khalid Yassin. If only others would speak out against the nifaq of our "leaders."

Masjid Ground Zero practices the religion of the Dajjal, but you are right Abdur-Rahman Muhammad has issues, but all US Muslims must love his critique of MANA and Khalid Yassin. If only others would speak out against the nifaq of our "leaders."
    This guy has total walaa to the kuffar. Thats a very serious issue.

Rep-manz

As an African American Muslim convert for nearly a quarter century, I believe I’ve earned the right to weigh in on the bitter controversy surrounding the proposed mosque at Ground Zero. (Also read Claudia Rosett: "And Now, Daisy Khan’s $12,000 Taxpayer-Funded Trip to the UAE.")
    As an African American you probably have heard previously (from the infamous boys in blue who are so african american friendly) that you also have the "right to remain silent..........."
    Last edited by Abu'l 'Eyse; 27th August 2010 at 10:24 PM.
    "Sit with one whose limbs address you, not his mouth." Sahl ibn `Abd Allah ibn Yunus, Abu Muhammad al-Tustari (d. 283), may Allah be well-pleased with him.

قال إبن عمر: "ولا يكن في قولك فضل على فعلك" ,أخرج البيهقي: شعب الإيمان وابن حجر العسقلاني: الإصابة في تمييز الصحابة

Ibn 'Umar said: "And do not let your words be in excess to your actions", Al-Baihaqi: Shu'ab al-Imaan and Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani: Al-Isaabah fee Taymeez as-Sahaaba

Quote Originally Posted by al-omari View Post
    This guy has total walaa to the kuffar. Thats a very serious issue.
    Agreed... I just watched too many innocents donate to Khalid Yassin over the years and was perhaps the only other voice calling the spade a spade, for which I received countless admonitions. So, I have to say I respect him for that... his pro-Americanism, in my opinion, is apostasy. Nevertheless... what does Imam Rauf's quote imply?

Rep-manz

Whats up with khalid yasin? (sorry I didn't read all of muhammad's essay
    "Sit with one whose limbs address you, not his mouth." Sahl ibn `Abd Allah ibn Yunus, Abu Muhammad al-Tustari (d. 283), may Allah be well-pleased with him.

قال إبن عمر: "ولا يكن في قولك فضل على فعلك" ,أخرج البيهقي: شعب الإيمان وابن حجر العسقلاني: الإصابة في تمييز الصحابة

Ibn 'Umar said: "And do not let your words be in excess to your actions", Al-Baihaqi: Shu'ab al-Imaan and Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani: Al-Isaabah fee Taymeez as-Sahaaba

The fact that somebody like Faysal Abdul Rauf is behind this (given his quotes posted in this thread), and that Bloomberg (i.e. Bilderberg group) supports it, and that al-Waleed bin Talal is funding it yet the company whose shares he holds (FOX news) is the main voice against it, makes me realllllllllly doubtful about the intentions of building such a masjid. I support it in principle since masajid should be built no doubt, but this particular one is shady. And look at the ridiculous anti-Muslim sentiment is has caused. I can't be satisfied saying this isn't all orchestrated by the enemies of Islam.

^ I don't know if we can even call it a masjid, only 2 floors will be dedicated to prayer space rest is all community center for all including kuffar, intermixing....ugh

Banned

It should not be called a Masjid without saying 'adh-Dhiraar' afterwards. May Allah not allow it to be built and may Allah confound the plans of the Hypocrites...

Senior Member Free the Oppressed's Avatar

Abu Najm Muhammad, I understand you in this thread now. I was thinking hey what's the big deal about a community center, but this is not what this is about.I should have looked at the bigger picture. I was reading about the incident of Masjid Ad-Dhirar yesterday.....i suggest whoever hasn't read up on that do so now.Would shed alot of light on the current situation of this "masjid" they're trying to build.SubhanAllah i will never understand what people get out of creating fitnah.Allahul musta'aan.Apologies again brother

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast