Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

"Syrian armed opposition are terrorists"- Imran Hossein

This is a discussion on "Syrian armed opposition are terrorists"- Imran Hossein within the Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Originally Posted by AbuMubarak in one sense, politically, just like hugo chavez and fidel castro, he is correct, iran at ...

Banned

Default Re: "Syrian armed opposition are terrorists"- Imran Hossein

Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    in one sense, politically, just like hugo chavez and fidel castro, he is correct, iran at least TALKS a good game
    considering the utter dire state of the Sunni nations especially the Gulf and their corrupt leaderships.One has to understand that "Talking a good game" is a significant development according to the defeatist muslims who keep lowering the "Bar" lower and lower

Quote Originally Posted by Haaji_Abubakr View Post
    As salaamu alaykum,

After skimming AJE I see that another secular leader has been elected to lead the Syrian National Council (AJE).

So is the revolution still being led by secular sunna or what? I'm limited to major media outlets and they report things like:

(NYTimes)

Originally I thought Syria was part of a democratic uprising and then more religiosity seemed enter into the conflict. Either way, half the Syrians in my area continue to support Assad. Then enters Imran which leaves me even more confused about the nature of the conflict in Syria.
    akhi, i am sure in any large nation, you are going to get various factions that accentuate different ideologies

even if the usa or the uk were to break out into civil war, there would not be ONE method or thought, you have the right wing, the left wing, the anarchists, and many in between

so depending on who you focus on will dictate the story you want to make

i am pretty sure that is what is happening in all of these uprisings
    لا إله إلا الله
    محمد رسول الله
    صلى ألله عليه و سلم

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Khalid Assiri View Post
    OK. In this post, you told me everything that happened in the recent years. But that's not what I asked for. You said:

The things that are happening today in Syria and other places are not such black and white as you may think, like Assad is evil and his regime is evil and everybody who is fighting against him is good and a mujahid etc. This is childish and foolish.

And then I said:

Interesting. Can you please expand on this? If you don't, then you yourself have no idea what you're talking about.

You have not expanded on this point. You said Assad and his regime being evil is not a black and white issue. So my question is:

How is Assad's regime being evil not a black and white issue?

Just answer the question directly, without any bypassing.
    Brother, read my posts carefully, you misunderstood my message. Of course it is clear that the Syrian regime of Assad is pure evil, there is not doubt about that, but I was talking about the opposition, the whole opposition, it doesn't mean that the whole picture is as black and white as it is portrayed by some simplistic people, either by conspiracy theorists or those who think that all the people fighting against Assas or being against Assad are great mujahideen, like Sahaba, with the one and only aim of removing the taghot and replacing its regime with a khalifah like the khulafay rashideen and implementing the shariah and making the whole country islamic and then liberating Palestina. That is a bit simplistic, all of us know or should know that all kinds of people are fighting in the opposition agianst Assad, there are mercenaries who only fight for money, there are those who fight for power, assabiya, revenge, influence, as agents of NATO or other kufr nations etc. So that side of the picture is not as black and white. That is what I meant. That being said, of course I am in favor of changing the status quo and the opposition getting victorious, because eventually the true mujahideen will win with the permission and will of Allah, just like in Afghanistan after the defeat of Soviet Union, then the defeat of the warlods and the so-called mujahideen and ending of the civil war and then Taliban taking over and establishing the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage4 View Post
    Until now I thought he was neutral towards them, trying to be political correct, since he also said that the Mahdi will not be Shia. I think he views himself as balanced and not pro-shia but what he says is certainly not balanced anymore because how can anyone have respect for Iran and their revolutionary leaders and more recently now these newest statements. You just cant say such things and loose your Sunni followers.
    He has said in many of his video's that he thinks the shia are extremely misguided, but he doesn't think all of them are disbelievers, because they are allowed to do hajj for the past 14 centuries and also there is no consensus among sunni scholars that all the shia are disbelievers.

Banned

He also said that the reason why NATO and/or Israel would attack Iran would be to set up a more extreme shia regime which is more antagonistic and has more hatred for the sunni's, like they have done in Iraq and other places. I don't think he is totally pro-shia or pro-Iran. It's more that he wants to be balanced and neutral and he sees the zionists and crusaders as greater enemies than the shia/iran.

Quote Originally Posted by Maiwand Al-Afghani View Post
    You are right brother, but wallahi I have never followed this man, nor always agreed with everything he says, nor am I taking my knowledge or learning from him.
    None of us want to be in the condition whereby we must distance ourselves from people who we previously respected or took from in confidence. However distancing ourselves in this world is better than attempting to do so in the next.

{Until, when he comes to Us [at Judgement], he says [to his companion], "Oh, I wish there was between me and you the distance between the east and west - how wretched a companion."}
    Translation

It's going to take far more than a post with a smiley at the end to convince me that you've given up taking from Imran Hosein as you appeared to be a rather dedicated devotee and have spammed this forum with his videos and falsehood repeatedly for some time.

I just agree with some of what he says, based on my own research of the Quran and Sunnah and what the classical scholars say about the subject.
    Akhi, what 'research'? You wouldn't know the first thing about Islamic research and that much is clear in your cut and pastes and your videos.

And what 'classical scholars' have agreed with Imran Hosein in those issues that he has been criticized for? You've never brought any of that forward when challenged.

You use the terms 'Qur'an', 'Sunnah', and 'classical scholars' and yet you have fallen for someone like Imran Hosein who rarely if ever refers to them in the manner they're intended.

Submit to the texts. Don't submit the texts to your agenda.

Also because he has unique views and talks most of the time about islamic eschatology, such as dajjal, mahdi, end of times etc, what other scholars unfortunately tend to avoid.
    This is where you are also wrong. He is not unique in his views, rather he comes in a long line of charlatans who speak about the Qur'an and Sunnah based on pure speculation. He is a denier of the true explanation of the Qur'an and Sunnah. He is a slave of Ta'weel and a slave to his desires such that he attempts to alter the meaning of the texts to suit his views. This is all to prop up his own works and views.

The are many, many classical and contemporary scholars who speak on Islamic eschatology and who rely on authentic sources of knowledge. Their works are widely available in English and Arabic. The only reason anyone would turn to people like Imran Hosein, and away from authentic knowledge, is because they are misguided.

Don't continue deluding yourself about Imran Hosein. He is not unique rather he is the spokesperson for a group of misguided people.

May Allah guide him and forgive his mistakes.
    I cannot say 'Ameen' to that until I see the man retract his falsehood and turn away from setting himself up as a 'knower of the Ghayb'.

I think now we have said enough about him.
    That all depends on if you're done flooding this forum with his nonsense.
    Last edited by Ibn al-Iskandar; 16th May 2012 at 06:20 PM.
    "Their generosity is impressive, their faces luminous, their voices soft, their manners exquisite. And they have given us the satisfying feeling that we are more important to them than time, or anything else."

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ibn al-Iskandar For This Useful Post:
    AbdulRahman0 (16th May 2012), Layth (16th May 2012)

Stupid analysis every one knew Russians owned majority of oil fiedls in Libya they didn't do nothing the same will happen with Syria. Asking a kaafir putin is right for him than fighting a tryant bashar .

He needs to stop talking and do the walking we have alot of mouth pieces like that who talk big but don't do anything. Why doesn't he go and talk to Putin then?

I reckon in few years time his philosophical hallucinations will make him declare himself the Mehdi or could be shi`aa doing taqiyyah.
    Last edited by repentingslave; 16th May 2012 at 06:40 PM.

Add خالد on Facebook

Brother, read my posts carefully, you misunderstood my message.
    I read them all carefully. And this:

The things that are happening today in Syria... are not such black and white as you may think, like Assad is evil and his regime is evil...

Contradicts this:

Of course it is clear that the Syrian regime of Assad is pure evil, there is not doubt about that...

Of course it is clear that the Syrian regime of Assad is pure evil, there is not doubt about that, but I was talking about the opposition, the whole opposition...
    You were talking about both the regime and the opposition:

The things that are happening today in Syria and other places are not such black and white as you may think, (1) like Assad is evil and his regime is evil and (2) everybody who is fighting against him is good and a mujahid etc. This is childish and foolish.

But it doesn't matter now. Forget it.

...it doesn't mean that the whole picture is as black and white as it is portrayed by some simplistic people, either by conspiracy theorists or those who think that all the people fighting against Assas or being against Assad are great mujahideen, like Sahaba, with the one and only aim of removing the taghot and replacing its regime with a khalifah like the khulafay rashideen and implementing the shariah and making the whole country islamic and then liberating Palestina.
    Nobody ever claimed that every single fighter is a "great mujahid, like Sahaba." Who actually portrays such an image? None of us are that naive and ignorant. The original problem is Imran Hossein calling all the fighters (which includes sincere Muslim mujahideen) "paid terrorists."

That is a bit simplistic, all of us know or should know that all kinds of people are fighting in the opposition agianst Assad, there are mercenaries who only fight for money, there are those who fight for power, assabiya, revenge, influence, as agents of NATO or other kufr nations etc. So that side of the picture is not as black and white. That is what I meant.
    All of us do know. Except Imran Hossein, who called them all "paid terrorists." This discussion wouldn't be taking be place, if he hadn't said that.

That being said, of course I am in favor of changing the status quo and the opposition getting victorious, because eventually the true mujahideen will win with the permission and will of Allah, just like in Afghanistan after the defeat of Soviet Union, then the defeat of the warlods and the so-called mujahideen and ending of the civil war and then Taliban taking over and establishing the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.
    Insha'Allah.

ibn al-Iskandar wrote:

I cannot say 'Ameen' to that until I see the man retract his falsehood and turn away from setting himself up as a 'knower of the Ghayb'.
    Using his philosophy of ghayb - the sun has risen from the West. According to Rasulullah saws - repentance of anyone is not acceptable after this event. You can't ask him to repent.
    Do they not then consider the Quran carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much contradictions (Quran 4:82)

'Ibn Taymiyyah Against the Logicians' p. 114:
    'What truth there lies in logic can be known without the logicians'

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic lover For This Useful Post:
    Ibn al-Iskandar (16th May 2012)

Banned

So, Imran Hussein, believes that shia are Muslim because they have entered Makkah for Haj for more more than 1400 years.

Speechless.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to abumuwahid For This Useful Post:
    Logic lover (16th May 2012)

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast