Taking help from kuffar against other kuffar!

This is a discussion on Taking help from kuffar against other kuffar! within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Assalamu aleykum, While reading "Defence of muslim lands" I came upon this quote: Shaffie Opinion Ar Ramli said: "The Imam ...

Pro-Tawheed

Default Taking help from kuffar against other kuffar!

Assalamu aleykum,

While reading "Defence of muslim lands" I came upon this quote:

Shaffie Opinion
    Ar Ramli said: "The Imam or second in command may ask help from the Kuffar even if they are Ahlul Harb if he knows they have a good opinion of us under the condition that we need them to serve or fight because we are few". (Nihayatal mahtaj 8/58)

http://www.religioscope.com/info/doc...ce_6_chap4.htm

So, does this mean we can take help from kuffar who are at war with Muslims (I presume some other Muslims), against other kuffar?

There is a book by Sh Hamood bin 'Uqlaa Al Sh'aybi which discusses this issue, its called

download from here
    http://www.alsunnah.info/a?a=bnrvym6z
    ٱ ۥ ۖ ٱ ۦ ۚ ٱ ۥ ۢ

Is not Allh Sufficient for His slave? Yet they try to frighten you with those (whom they worship) besides Him! And whom Allh sends astray, for him there will be no guide.
    Al-Zumar 36

Pro-Tawheed

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Zubair al afghani View Post
    There is a book by Sh Hamood bin 'Uqlaa Al Sh'aybi which discusses this issue, its called

download from here
    http://www.alsunnah.info/a?a=bnrvym6z
    barakallahu feek

Brother, could you just say in summary, what you understood from it.

I read this book (not all of it) time ago so i had to skim through it again for you,
    The Sheikh basically divides Seeking help from the kuffar into four categories, iam just gonna briefly state what hukm he gave to each one of them without going into detail (cuz that will take alot of time.

1. Seeking help from a kaafir state against a kaafir state.
    he says: The Majority of the Fuqahaa' of Ummah and its Scholars are of opinion this kind is Haraam in general without exceptions.
    The sheikh goes on to bring the evidence from Qur'an and Sunnah, then he states the evidence of those scholars who permits seeking help from the kuffar and refutes it.

2. Hukm of seeking help from the Kuffar against the Muslim state or against a Muslim group i.e. Bughaat.

Ahl al Baghi are from the group of the Muslims who revolt against the legit Imam with false Ta'weel, and they are not kuffar cuz of their khurooj because of their false Ta'weel, some scholar said they are not even Fussaq.

The Imam should call them and ask them for the reason of their khurroj, if there's any wrongdoeing or shubhah he should remove it, if they do not desist he should ask Allah's help and fight them, but it is not allowed for him seek the help of kuffar in fighting them.
    then he brings the evidences.

3. Seeking the help of kuffar in things other than fighting

This one and the next one needs details, maybe someone can translate/summerise it for us.
    ٱ ۥ ۖ ٱ ۦ ۚ ٱ ۥ ۢ

Is not Allh Sufficient for His slave? Yet they try to frighten you with those (whom they worship) besides Him! And whom Allh sends astray, for him there will be no guide.
    Al-Zumar 36

Default Re: Taking help from kuffar against other kuffar!

What is meant by seeking help does this include training of armies etc..

If we can use kuffar against each other what better way to eliminate your enemy as long as no innocent people are involved. fficeffice" />>>

Uhm I think it's okay as long as you're not using them for another Muslim country. In history Muslims had many non-Muslims allies. So it wont be the first time either.