Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 87

taliban - deobandi manhaj

This is a discussion on taliban - deobandi manhaj within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Assalamu alaykum I was wondering, do you brothers at islamicawakening have an issue with the fact that taliban are deobandi ...

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    755

    Default taliban - deobandi manhaj

    Assalamu alaykum

    I was wondering, do you brothers at islamicawakening have an issue with the fact that taliban are deobandi in manhaj? This directly implies that they are maturidi in aqeedah so do you consider it permissable to support maturidi aqeedah and do you think it deviant?

    Please give clarification on this issue and let me know your thoughts plus the evidences, fatawa, narrations to support your view etc.

    Jazak allahu khair

  2. #2
    Hanfist Salfist Humblist Firebrand Mullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    5,285
    Follow Firebrand Mullah On Twitter

    Default Re: taliban - deobandi manhaj

    The question is a flawed question. Since the Islamic Emirates of Afghanistan consists of Muslims of various creeds and methodologies. There are Maturidi's, Ash'ari's And Athaari's among them. Some of the prominent figures of the movement are known for their Salafi manhaj. Yet others are known to be students of Haqqaniyah Darul Uloom.

    Furthermore, various Muslim groups and movements have pledged allegiance to the Amirul Mo'mineen Mullah Mohammed Omar Mujahid.

    It is very wrong to assume that there is a unitary manhaj among the "Taliban". Because in fact, in Afghanistan & Tribal Area people known as the Taliban are very diverse.

    The only uniting factor among these groups is that they have pleaded allegiance to Amirul Mu'mineen.

    However, there are other groups known as Taliban who are in fact not related to the movement in specific sense. Like Hizb Islami Afghanistan lead by Gulbuddin Hekmatyar. His movement does cooperate with the Islamic Emirates on some grounds. And they share the same goal of driving out the invaders and infidels.

    But Hizb Islami considers itself on equal footing with the Islamic Emirates on political grounds. And they consider themselves as competitors for power and dominance.

    Hizb Islami's manhaj is also pretty vague. It consists of various groups.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu-Asiya View Post
    I have nothing against salafis. Even some of my friends are salafis.

  3. #3
    Muslim y-mughal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,405

    Default Re: taliban - deobandi manhaj

    Quote Originally Posted by goliathvsdavid View Post
    Assalamu alaykum

    I was wondering, do you brothers at islamicawakening have an issue with the fact that taliban are deobandi in manhaj? This directly implies that they are maturidi in aqeedah so do you consider it permissable to support maturidi aqeedah and do you think it deviant?

    Please give clarification on this issue and let me know your thoughts plus the evidences, fatawa, narrations to support your view etc.

    Jazak allahu khair
    Are the Maturidis Kuffar? At least they recognise the apostasy of their ruler and the obligation of Jihad to be waged against him and his helpers unlike you Murjiah. Your likes would have probably been happy with Fatimid and Crusader rule as Salahudeen was a deviant Ash'ari who could not be allied with and supported. What's next? When your Muslim neighbour is being jumped and beaten by a few Kaafir thugs your not gonna help him because he's going to read Sharh Al-Aqa'id An-Nasafiyyah when he gets home that night?

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    755

    Default Re: taliban - deobandi manhaj

    akhi, where are your manners?

    I asked a simple question. I am trying to ascertain the truth for the sake of Allah. I have not even been muslim for that long. I am asking sincere questions for a better understanding of the situation and is your rant supposed to constitute as Dawah? Is that your call to Jihad? Did the prophet SAW EVER call to anything in this manner? May Allah guide you.

    I wish to discuss this further, and as you can tell, I am not looking to get insulted by pathetic wannabe jihadi's who claim jihad from the comfort of their computer but dont have the bottle to go out and fight. I wish to actually discuss and look at the Islamic aspects of the situation and look at the proofs and evidences and decide for myself what the haqh is and what is pleasing to Allah and what should I follow.

    Now, to the issue at hand.

    Is it permissable to have an Islamic State and Army all upon different minhaj and aqeedah? What is the basis of your teachings, where is the daleel from the qur'an and sunnah and which of the salaf us saliheen understood jihad in this way (that you can unite upon anything).

    Also where is the evidence that saluhideen was an Ashari (the one worthwhile point that you made).

    Jihad is not a rash decision you make because someone insults you, you have to come to the decision based on the understanding that it will attain you jannah as a shaheed bi ithnillah.

    What if the Taliban make dua to the prophet SAW? Wouldnt that be shirk Akbar? Wouldnt that expel them from Islam? Would you still consider them mujahideen? Should we call ahmadiyah or submitters or nation of Islam to jihad also before we establish the call to tawheed and the sunnah?

    Dont you think you are making politics the essence of Islam rather than one aspect?

    Shouldnt the emir ul mu'mineen be upon haqh and make sure all of his followers are upon haqh? Shouldnt he correct their aqeedah? WOuldnt jihad upon incorrect aqeedah be devoid of blessing?

  5. #5
    Senior Member Ibn malik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,691

    Default Re: taliban - deobandi manhaj

    Its silly to claim Taliban are 'salafis'. They are clearly not. And no, no Muslim with a brain will think twice about helping another Muslim who he differs with, except maybe a salafi.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    159

    Default Re: taliban - deobandi manhaj

    It is beyond stupidy to claim that taliban have salafis amongst their ranks. By Allah thats a lie. They are not salafis,or khawarij.
    Allah bless taliban mujahids,they are ahlesunah wal jama'ah.

    The problem with alqeada or any salafi groups,is that they only fight muslims. Iam sure after taliban defeats the crusaders, these khawarij will lable taliban as mushrikiin or apostates!
    Some of the talafis said once that the shariah law installed by hamas was false because of their aqidah!!!!
    Last edited by Muslim4life101; 5th January 2010 at 07:11 PM.
    65. O Prophet! Urge the believers to fight. If there are twenty steadfast persons amongst you, they will overcome two hundred, and if there be a hundred steadfast persons they will overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they (the disbelievers) are people who do not understand.

  7. #7
    Junior Member TruthSoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    175

    Default Re: taliban - deobandi manhaj

    Please give clarification on this issue and let me know your thoughts plus the evidences, fatawa, narrations to support your view etc
    Assalaam 'Alaykum Akhi
    Yeah bro, I think I may have just what you need. This book is the exact topic your looking for. It should be attached below. I suggest everyone here read it to clear up any misconceptions.

    I have not even been muslim for that long
    Welcome to Islam Bro! May Allah increase you in knowledge and wisdom inshaAllah. May he keep you firm upon the Truth ameen!

    Let me know if you have any other questions/queries.

    Assalaam 'Alaykum
    Attached Files Attached Files
    REP POWER:

    Criticize me all you want, but don't praise me. (Please do not add to my reputation)

    http://www.tibyan.co.cc

    Internet Security Precautions

    Arguing Without a Daleel is Like Going to Battle Without a Weapon: O Brothers Upon the Truth!!! Where Are Your Evidences?!?




  8. #8
    Hanfist Salfist Humblist Firebrand Mullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    5,285
    Follow Firebrand Mullah On Twitter

    Default Re: taliban - deobandi manhaj

    Quote Originally Posted by Muslim4life101 View Post
    It is beyond stupidy to claim that taliban have salafis amongst their ranks. By Allah thats a lie. They are not salafis,or khawarij.
    Allah bless taliban mujahids,they are ahlesunah wal jama'ah.

    The problem with alqeada or any salafi groups,is that they only fight muslims. Iam sure after taliban defeats the crusaders, these khawarij will lable taliban as mushrikiin or apostates!
    Some of the talafis said once that the shariah law installed by hamas was false because of their aqidah!!!!
    REALLY? Are you saying that Shaykh Mohmmed Yasir Wardak, graduated from Madina University who until mid 2009 was the minister of Culture & Information of the Islamic Emirates of Afghanistan is Deobandi????

    And that is just to name a single high ranking official..
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu-Asiya View Post
    I have nothing against salafis. Even some of my friends are salafis.

  9. #9
    Hanfist Salfist Humblist Firebrand Mullah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    5,285
    Follow Firebrand Mullah On Twitter

    Default Re: taliban - deobandi manhaj

    Quote Originally Posted by goliathvsdavid View Post
    akhi, where are your manners?

    I asked a simple question. I am trying to ascertain the truth for the sake of Allah. I have not even been muslim for that long. I am asking sincere questions for a better understanding of the situation and is your rant supposed to constitute as Dawah? Is that your call to Jihad? Did the prophet SAW EVER call to anything in this manner? May Allah guide you.

    I wish to discuss this further, and as you can tell, I am not looking to get insulted by pathetic wannabe jihadi's who claim jihad from the comfort of their computer but dont have the bottle to go out and fight. I wish to actually discuss and look at the Islamic aspects of the situation and look at the proofs and evidences and decide for myself what the haqh is and what is pleasing to Allah and what should I follow.

    Now, to the issue at hand.

    Is it permissable to have an Islamic State and Army all upon different minhaj and aqeedah? What is the basis of your teachings, where is the daleel from the qur'an and sunnah and which of the salaf us saliheen understood jihad in this way (that you can unite upon anything).

    Also where is the evidence that saluhideen was an Ashari (the one worthwhile point that you made).

    Jihad is not a rash decision you make because someone insults you, you have to come to the decision based on the understanding that it will attain you jannah as a shaheed bi ithnillah.

    What if the Taliban make dua to the prophet SAW? Wouldnt that be shirk Akbar? Wouldnt that expel them from Islam? Would you still consider them mujahideen? Should we call ahmadiyah or submitters or nation of Islam to jihad also before we establish the call to tawheed and the sunnah?

    Dont you think you are making politics the essence of Islam rather than one aspect?

    Shouldnt the emir ul mu'mineen be upon haqh and make sure all of his followers are upon haqh? Shouldnt he correct their aqeedah? WOuldnt jihad upon incorrect aqeedah be devoid of blessing?
    The scholars in Afghanistan who encourage people to fight the invaders tell people that whenever non-muslims invade Muslim lands one should join the ranks of the Muslim leader who is leading the resistance. Regardless of his aqeedah.

    And yes. Salahudeen Ayubi was Ash'ari. It is common knowledge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu-Asiya View Post
    I have nothing against salafis. Even some of my friends are salafis.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    755

    Default Re: taliban - deobandi manhaj

    Jazakum allahu khairun for your responses

    Inshallah I will take a look at the e book.

    With regards to unification, does this include those upon kufr? Would one upon kufr still be supported as a mujahid?

    Do any of the taliban make dua to the prophet saw as an intercessor? Would you still support him as a mujahid?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Question Taliban adhere to Deobandi/Ash'ari/Maturidi Aqayed
    By Firebrand Mullah in forum Global Affairs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 6th October 2009, 09:00 PM
  2. Taliban and Deobandi ulama
    By al-omari in forum Islam in General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 19th September 2008, 09:45 PM
  3. salafi manhaj
    By anam in forum Islam in General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 6th July 2008, 02:33 AM
  4. are these group on the right manhaj
    By abu_mohammed in forum Identity, Activism and Unity
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 5th February 2008, 05:56 AM
  5. Your off the manhaj!
    By Madarijas-Salikeen in forum Islamic Theology and Ideology
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 20th July 2007, 01:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41