Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

The difference of Emarat and Islamic State (Khilafah)

This is a discussion on The difference of Emarat and Islamic State (Khilafah) within the Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Assalamu'alaykum I want to know the reasons why HT has rejected the government of the Taliban which was ruled by ...

  1. #1
    Senior Member Abu_Jannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,597

    Default The difference of Emarat and Islamic State (Khilafah)

    Assalamu'alaykum

    I want to know the reasons why HT has rejected the government of the Taliban which was ruled by the shari3a?
    What are their explanations?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Posts
    9,726

    Default Re: The difference of Emarat and Islamic State (Khilafah)

    Not sure of the HT stance on the issue, but Afghanistan pre 2002 was never declared an Islamic State, neither did Mullah Umar announce himself to be the Ameer Ul Mumineen.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Abu Saalehah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    ...Why you want to know?
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: The difference of Emarat and Islamic State (Khilafah)

    Quote Originally Posted by abumuwahid View Post
    Not sure of the HT stance on the issue, but Afghanistan pre 2002 was never declared an Islamic State, neither did Mullah Umar announce himself to be the Ameer Ul Mumineen.
    i dont know about the first, not declaring it an islamic state (kinda thought that was the whole point) but he did declare himself amir ul mumineen, way before 2002. i remember watching state of the ummah years ago when i was new to the deen where obl specifically discusses this issue and states that before there was no islamic state, no amir ul mumineen but no people did not need to be die in a state of not giving bayat.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Abu_Jannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,597

    Default Re: The difference of Emarat and Islamic State (Khilafah)

    So before 2002, Afghanistan was Darul Kufr?

    From my little knowledge, HT wanted the Khilafah to be declared not Emarat. That is the whole disagreement.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Posts
    9,726

    Default Re: The difference of Emarat and Islamic State (Khilafah)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk View Post
    i dont know about the first, not declaring it an islamic state (kinda thought that was the whole point) but he did declare himself amir ul mumineen, way before 2002. i remember watching state of the ummah years ago when i was new to the deen where obl specifically discusses this issue and states that before there was no islamic state, no amir ul mumineen but no people did not need to be die in a state of not giving bayat.
    There is a big confusion about this matter. Mullah Umar declared himself Ameer Ul Mumineen of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan. Not of the whole world.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Posts
    9,726

    Default Re: The difference of Emarat and Islamic State (Khilafah)

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu_Jannah View Post
    So before 2002, Afghanistan was Darul Kufr?

    From my little knowledge, HT wanted the Khilafah to be declared not Emarat. That is the whole disagreement.
    Depends on whether there is evidence for the existence of an Islamic Emirate in the absence of Dar Ul Islam.

    This whole emirate issue is confusing. I am not sure what hinders the Mujahideen from establishing the Islamic Khilafah.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    11,250

    Default Re: The difference of Emarat and Islamic State (Khilafah)

    Pre 2001 Neither HT,ALM ,Abu Isssa jammat etc did not recognize Afghanistan under Taliban rule as Dar ul Islam,it was the whole "UN" issue.

    tbh it all seems like such a long time ago now...

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Posts
    9,726

    Default Re: The difference of Emarat and Islamic State (Khilafah)

    Quote Originally Posted by abuhannah View Post
    Pre 2001 Neither HT,ALM ,Abu Isssa jammat etc did not recognize Afghanistan under Taliban rule as Dar ul Islam,it was the whole "UN" issue.

    tbh it all seems like such a long time ago now...
    UN issue as well as the Saudi/Pakistani embassies but alhamdulillah Taliban has been purified and are now on the haq.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Abu_Jannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,597

    Default Re: The difference of Emarat and Islamic State (Khilafah)

    Quote Originally Posted by abuhannah View Post
    Pre 2001 Neither HT,ALM ,Abu Isssa jammat etc did not recognize Afghanistan under Taliban rule as Dar ul Islam,it was the whole "UN" issue.

    tbh it all seems like such a long time ago now...
    So if it is not Darul Islam, then it is Darul Kufr and the leader(s) Kafir. So they made the takfir of the leaders?

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Posts
    9,726

    Default Re: The difference of Emarat and Islamic State (Khilafah)

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu_Jannah View Post
    So if it is not Darul Islam, then it is Darul Kufr and the leader(s) Kafir. So they made the takfir of the leaders?
    What kind of a question is this?

    Muhammad [saas] was Ameer Ul Mumineen when he lived in Makkah, which was Dar Ul Kufr.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Khilafah and Darul Islam, what is the difference?
    By asharee_salafi in forum Beliefs and Fundamentals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 1st April 2009, 07:23 PM
  2. The Islamic State of Iraq/ The news report of the State 06-05-2007
    By Abu Faaris As-Sumalee in forum Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9th May 2007, 11:00 AM
  3. The Islamic State of Iraq/ The news report of the State 01-05-2007
    By Abu Faaris As-Sumalee in forum Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 3rd May 2007, 05:20 PM
  4. The Islamic State of Iraq/ The news report of the State 29-04-2007 Annex 2
    By Abu Faaris As-Sumalee in forum Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 1st May 2007, 01:28 PM
  5. The Islamic State of Iraq/ The news report of the State 22-04-2007 Annex
    By Abu Faaris As-Sumalee in forum Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24th April 2007, 02:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258