The falsehood of ?Moderate Islam?
This is a discussion on The falsehood of ?Moderate Islam? within the Politics, Jihad and Current Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Thanks for the leaflet, Brother Salahudeen can i join HT? I neither beleive in the madhi,isa peace be upon him ...
- 4th January 2005 #1
Thanks for the leaflet,
Brother Salahudeen can i join HT?
I neither beleive in the madhi,isa peace be upon him or punishment from the grave, -no i dont doubt- i OPENLY disbeleive in it.
i also beleive that Allah has metaphorical attributes
i also beleive Allah wont be seen on qiyaamah
i also beleive imaan doesnt go up and down and that imaan is just mere beleif and doesnt include actions and statements.
i also beleive that one cant take imaan blindly hence he must have a proof of god at his disposable saying that Allah is ''unlimited''
i also recognise that muawiyah is not fom the sahabah
i also deny the karaamat of the awliyya
i also deny ahad narrations make certainty
i also reject what the ummah agreed upon
i also recognise that those who slander the sahabah are muslim
can i still join the hizb?
thanksI can't take no more then 4 wives...Sorry!
- 6th June 2006 #2
- Join Date
- May 2006
*******these qualities resemble the qualites of Kufr repent to Allah s.w.t for guidance for a muslim to be a mumin must totally sumbit to the deen not take portion and leave of other portion, the word muslim means to submit, submit to what? the whole truth and what comes in that package.
I pray to ALLAH to guide you to the truth Man Yahdillah FahuwallMuhtad
Salamu Ala Manitaba Al Huda
- By Abdullah al-Shishani in forum Politics, Jihad and Current AffairsReplies: 1Last Post: 7th July 2007, 01:21 PM
- By umm lina in forum Politics, Jihad and Current AffairsReplies: 5Last Post: 25th March 2007, 01:43 AM
- By Anonymous in forum Comment on ArticlesReplies: 9Last Post: 28th July 2006, 06:06 AM
- By Anonymous in forum Comment on ArticlesReplies: 3Last Post: 11th November 2005, 03:53 AM
- By Samira in forum Politics, Jihad and Current AffairsReplies: 1Last Post: 3rd September 2005, 11:00 PM