Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 176
Like Tree1Likes

The Makkan Siege: In Defense of Juhaymān

This is a discussion on The Makkan Siege: In Defense of Juhaymān within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Imām Juhaymān said: Then when his (Abdul Azīz may Allāh curse him) kingdom was established and ...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    156

    Lightbulb The Makkan Siege: In Defense of Juhaymān



    Imām Juhaymān said:
    Then when his (Abdul Azīz may Allāh curse him) kingdom was established and goal achieved, he then allied himself with the Christians. And he stopped the continuation of the Jihād in the path of Allāh outside of Jazīrah (Arab Lands). Thus when they (Ikhwān) went out to fight the Mushrikīn of Irāq who called Alī and Fātimah and Al-Hasan and Al-Hussein with Allāh (in Shirk), they named them him [Abdul Azīz] and the Shuyūkh of ignorance with him - with a name which the people of Islām hates and it is Khawārij; while the Ikhwān did not rebel against him and they did not obey him when he forbade them from Jihād, and after he named them khawārij, he incited those who did not go out with them (Ikhwān) to fight them.
    Hence after deeply thinking, it is clear that the puppet scholars of the tāghūt have amplified the matter as to make the people hate him so much that he is portrayed as a traitor, a Dajjāl, a devious kāfir and corrupter. Thus they did this so none would even want to hear the arguments of Juhaymān . And it is similar to the attempted character assassination of the likes of Sayyid Qutb by the likes of Rabīu and other rented donkeys of the Salūlī Government.


    Download:
    http://www.fileflyer.com/view/OyP14BG
    http://www.fileflyer.com/view/XobnJBl
    http://www.fileflyer.com/view/uf7veAw
    Last edited by inshallah; 21st March 2008 at 04:06 AM.

  2. #2
    Peculiarly Ostrobogulous Expergefactionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Londonistan
    Posts
    13,421
    Follow Expergefactionist On Twitter Add Expergefactionist on Facebook Add Expergefactionist on Google+

    Default

    How idiotic is it for you guys to venerate him for a crime which he repented from before his death?!

    He gave up when he saw his Mahdi shot dead.

    But you guys are so sick in your hatred for Saudi Arabia, that if tomorrow, the Americans were to occupy the Haram and start killing the Muslims, you would call them Imams, too...

    You guys are extremely sick. Extremely sick for commending actions that included killing Muslims in the Haram, whilst Allah granted security and protection for anyone who enters it. You guys are really wretched.
    A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

    Albert Einstein

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Can you bring your proof he thought his brother in law was the Mahdi? Where in his writings did he ever say this?

  4. #4
    Peculiarly Ostrobogulous Expergefactionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Londonistan
    Posts
    13,421
    Follow Expergefactionist On Twitter Add Expergefactionist on Facebook Add Expergefactionist on Google+

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawheedist View Post
    Can you bring your proof he thought his brother in law was the Mahdi? Where in his writings did he ever say this?
    It is silly to ask for proof for something as well known as that!

    There were a lot of people with him who were later on released to tell the story. Bilal Philips was with these guys as was Sh Muqbil. And if you ask these people, they would be very balanced and tell you the honest truth that Juhayman was a good man. Sh Ibn Baz loved him, even after all of this happened.

    His problem was that he became an extreme Salafi like person who would enter into the Prophet's mosque with his shoes on in order to revive the Sunnah. This caused a lot of fitna in Madina and the scholars from Madina Uni had to step in and tell them that this is NOT the way to revive a Sunnah. Thereafter, those scholars were branded government scholars and these guys left the cities to live in the desert forming their own communities.

    Muhammad al-Qahtani was also another famous khateeb and Talib al-'Ilm who later joined them. He is also praised by the scholars. However, when he joined them, quite a few people amongst Juhayman's followers had a dream that he is the Mahdi. At first he refused to believe it, until he was pressured into believe that he was.

    All these people were good people, but they were lead astray by the Shaytan. This is coming from people who were with him like Bilal Philips and others. Ask him and he would tell you all about him.

    Many of these people who were with Juhayman, after this incident became pro-government and Murjia. Ironically, the same happened with the revolt against Ibn al-Ash'ath was crushed. This is when Irja became popular. The same happened with al-Ubaykan and the rest of the Jihadi movements and individuals.

    The same would happen with the rest of you unless you really get your heads sorted now.
    A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

    Albert Einstein

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    226

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abuz Zubair View Post
    It is silly to ask for proof for something as well known as that!

    There were a lot of people with him who were later on released to tell the story. Bilal Philips was with these guys as was Sh Muqbil. And if you ask these people, they would be very balanced and tell you the honest truth that Juhayman was a good man. Sh Ibn Baz loved him, even after all of this happened.

    His problem was that he became an extreme Salafi like person who would enter into the Prophet's mosque with his shoes on in order to revive the Sunnah. This caused a lot of fitna in Madina and the scholars from Madina Uni had to step in and tell them that this is NOT the way to revive a Sunnah. Thereafter, those scholars were branded government scholars and these guys left the cities to live in the desert forming their own communities.

    Muhammad al-Qahtani was also another famous khateeb and Talib al-'Ilm who later joined them. He is also praised by the scholars. However, when he joined them, quite a few people amongst Juhayman's followers had a dream that he is the Mahdi. At first he refused to believe it, until he was pressured into believe that he was.

    All these people were good people, but they were lead astray by the Shaytan. This is coming from people who were with him like Bilal Philips and others. Ask him and he would tell you all about him.

    Many of these people who were with Juhayman, after this incident became pro-government and Murjia. Ironically, the same happened with the revolt against Ibn al-Ash'ath was crushed. This is when Irja became popular. The same happened with al-Ubaykan and the rest of the Jihadi movements and individuals.

    The same would happen with the rest of you unless you really get your heads sorted now.
    Jazakallahu Khayrun bro, I think you guys should take the advice of Bro. Abu Zubayr.
    Last edited by Daniel; 21st March 2008 at 01:28 PM. Reason: fixing quote

  6. #6
    Haaji_Abubakr Fadl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    609

    Default

    Akhee Abuz-Zubair, is there anywhere where I can read more about what you posted? So Bilal Philips thought that person was the Mahdi? I've only briefly heard about this incident so if you know any good books or online resources I'd be grateful.


    And obey Allah and the Messenger that you may obtain mercy. [3:132]

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Uh please provide proof. I'm skeptical because many people have tried to search for that in his writings only to never find it. It may be something that was fabricated so people would denounce him and his movement. Anyway we should not believe something just because it is widely believed to be true. We go based on proof.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Download/buy/listen to: Yasir Qadhi - "Mahdi Between Fact and Fiction" or just find his Mahdi lecture, it's 4 CDs long.

    He goes in to a lot of details about this whole event and provides the same details Abuz Zubair posted above + more details.


    Beware of inminds.co.uk it is a sectarian Shii'a, anti-Sunni web site capitalising on Muslim sentiments resultant of the Zionist Israeli terrorism against Muslims

  9. #9
    Peculiarly Ostrobogulous Expergefactionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Londonistan
    Posts
    13,421
    Follow Expergefactionist On Twitter Add Expergefactionist on Facebook Add Expergefactionist on Google+

    Default

    You know, people can deny whatever they want. People are sometimes sceptical of their own existence. You cannot help that.

    But just as a piece of advice to these young wannabe jihadis, I would suggest they get their sanity checked out by their own 'mashaykh'. Ask Abu Baseer or Abu Qatada about Juhayman and his story.

    Ask Bilal Philips if you like. He along with Juhayman used to study together under Sh Muqbil. Bilal Philips along with Juhayman and his crew would go out to the desert to give da'wah in Saudi. Ask him. Email him if you like.

    Or, alternatively, read the Tafseer of al-Hujaraat by Bilal Philips. He makes mention of this incident in some what detail.
    A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

    Albert Einstein

  10. #10
    Peculiarly Ostrobogulous Expergefactionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Londonistan
    Posts
    13,421
    Follow Expergefactionist On Twitter Add Expergefactionist on Facebook Add Expergefactionist on Google+

    Default

    BTW, when I asked Bilal Philips about Juhayman, he praised him a lot and said he never said he was a bad guy (as this is the impression I got after reading his tafseer surat hujarat). He said he was a good guy, but he just got misled by the Shaytan and he realised his mistake when al-Qahtani got killed. I does seem that despite of his strong disagreement with Juhayman's actions, he still had soft spot for him.

    Point being, this is coming from a sympathetic friend of Juhayman, and not some Saudi stooge.
    A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

    Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nuh kellers wife defense baatil
    By Madarijas-Salikeen in forum Islamic Theology and Ideology
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 14th February 2012, 12:47 PM
  2. British 'success' under siege in Afghanistan
    By Daniel in forum Global Affairs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17th December 2007, 03:00 AM
  3. Under Siege, Life in Gaza Just Shrinks
    By umm lina in forum Global Affairs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23rd November 2007, 12:34 PM
  4. Comments: In defense of the Muslim sisterhood
    By Anonymous in forum Comment on Articles
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10th October 2007, 01:49 PM
  5. Comments: In Defense of the Prophet
    By Anonymous in forum Comment on Articles
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 3rd July 2006, 11:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267