U.S. Embassy in Iraq Host Gay Pride Party
This is a discussion on U.S. Embassy in Iraq Host Gay Pride Party within the Global Affairs forums, part of the Main Topics category; Originally Posted by Frederiksen78 What do you mean Anam? First time I've seen you make arguments with no explanation to ...
- 15th June 2009 #31
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
Re: U.S. Embassy in Iraq Host Gay Pride PartySir George Bernard Shaw in 'The Genuine Islam,' Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936:
"If any religion had the chance of ruling over England, nay Europe within the next hundred years, it could be Islam."
''They must find it difficult...Those who have taken authority as the truth rather than truth as the authority.''
- By FOS in forum Living RoomReplies: 7Last Post: 19th April 2009, 04:16 PM
- By Umm Ahmed in forum Ethics and SpiritualityReplies: 0Last Post: 23rd November 2008, 03:37 AM
- By Daniel in forum Global AffairsReplies: 0Last Post: 14th April 2008, 10:12 PM
- By Mustafa al-Muhaajir in forum Global AffairsReplies: 4Last Post: 13th April 2008, 12:28 PM
- By Anonymous in forum Comment on ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 22nd October 2007, 09:39 AM